THe other brother.

Per SummerJennings

everything is normal for Ella intell she changes and meets a wolf whom she loves so deeply Més

THe other brother.

chapter two

24 1 0
Per SummerJennings

Jia’s P.O.V

In her house my cell buzzed about twenty times.

Baby come back before ur finds out where u are

Mom

Brother! Come home @ 10. In 39 secs!

Mike

SON! Where are u? Ur grounded for a month young man!

Dad

SON, please come home ur soon-to-be mate is here.

Mom

I ignored the rest of the text messages from Mike and dad. Mom was just pleading for me to meet Selene. Selene’s blonde hair and pale eyes with a blocking power she uses. “Jia come in now,” yelled Ella. I walked in a pale pearl color with white carpet. “According to books a golden and silver wolves are rare.”

I looked at the page and read silently:

The golden wolf is rare because it’s mostly in females. As for the silver wolf it’s a male. In ten thousand years there’s been three out four-five percent of wolves are golden or silver.

The golden wolves die as in year without a mate. The silver lives fourteen years without an mate. SO far Ella Bliss and Jia Austin have shown the signs of this.

I sighed Ella and me in a BOOK! Horrible facts are in the called “Fast trues of wolves”. Ella apparently was looking for her mate and is setting up the test.

Her house mostly mouse brown walls and tan carpet except HER study and room. “Ready!” Ella yelled.

Walking in her pale blue room to find her nose in a book. “Ok, I am going to have you do and answer stuff please don’t get mad,” she replied.

“I wouldn’t Ella. Promise,” I whispered.

“Ok, what do you feel when I do this?” Ella asked putting her hand and electric shock went through my arm. “Electric shock.”

“Look in my eyes and don’t think,” she ordered.

“I could kill you Ella!” I panic. I took a deep a breath when I heard.

I believe you can Jia.

Slowly turning up my head when my eyes meet golden eyes. Excepting her heart to stop or for her to freeze. An emotion rushed through me like waves on the beach. “Wow!” Ella groaned closing her eyes.

Ella’s P.O.V

Jia’s stare give me this feeling of water on my body. “Wow!” I groaned deep in the feeling. “Ella?” Jia asked a few inches away from my lips. I moved my head forward were my lips two seconds away when warm lips were moving. Jia jerked back in one quick motion.

“Sorry,” I whispered looking into the silver eyes.

“Your different Ella,” he nodded gentle kissing my lips again.

“You got to go?” I asked and he nodded. The next day I was in the dance room four miles away from the place I live.

I was dancing to Tattoo’s on this town.

Jia’s P.O.V.

I walked in the dance studio and notice music going. ‘Like Tattoo’s on this TOWN’. Passing to ‘When the smoke clear’

watching girl move. Jia your falling for someone else you CAN and WILL kill!

No. Not her, she’s special to me.

Selene and her untrue altitude came to unattended me today. ‘Summer’s little angel’ was playing and the was laughing and dancing. ‘Size Matters’ that’s when I walking in with her unaware. “Hi,” I said catching her in my arm realizing it is Ella. “Jia!” Ella jumped when “Sparks Fly” was playing.

“Didn’t know you could dance,” so I added, “dance with me.” I put in ‘Let it rain’ and Ella used the most moves and I started to have a feeling boil in me. “Come meet my parents.” I blurted out while she flew her arms around me. “Why? I ain’t something,” she sighed quickly. YOU are something! My heart! my wolf growled. My heart?

“You are something,” I looked in her eyes with no problem. ‘Staying is worse than leaving’ was on and I didn’t get why she refused some things. ‘Side ways’ came ‘causing to start really moving. Her leg hooked my hip real quick. I started to get in the dance too. I don’t know how long we danced but I saw my brother and mom shocked. The more she danced I got lost and forgot they watched us.

Her arms fling up and started ‘That Girl’. She was laughing flinging her body to the moves. I could tell she is a natural at dancing. ‘Me and my gang’ I moved like crazy with her. Grabbing her hands I pulled her into me and back way.

“OMG! GO!” hooted my mom. And we contued to dance. My dad came in grabbing my mom while Mike had Selene. Mom and dad was having a good time as I was. “Son that was good,” mom laughed, “but Ella don’t look in Jia’s eyes.”

“Already did,” she grinned, “and nothing happened to me.” I looked in her golden eyes as she stared into mine. ‘How got this way’ played and I grabbed as Selene tried to grab me.

Dad and mom still frozen from what they just saw. This IS your girl in your arms Jia. This is her, the one WE’VE been looking for. “Trouble with girls is perfect,” Ella sighed. I pulled her closer embracing that she’s mine.

Dad Ella’s my mate not Selene.

I sent.

Are you sure son?

dad

Yes, I am.

Me

‘Family man’ came on and dad laughed at some thing. “I love you Ella,” I whispered kissing her lips. In the corner of my eye I saw Mike’s eyes widen when he saw.

1) my eyes don’t hurt her

2) I have to kiss her at all the time

That’s what Mike surprise. I saw Selene gasp as Dad glared at her for having the thought. ‘Hello world’ made my mate sigh and kiss me. Her hands circled my neck as she danced in a circle with me. ‘Sweet home Alabama All Summer long’ I helped out with joy. “Love you my MATE,” Ella kissed my neck. ‘Today is your day’ I pulled along her to the corner. “Can I meet your parents soon,” I hugged her.

“Yes, now or when your time is best,” she kissed grinning. Flipping out her cell I pulled her into my arms at the same time.

Mom, get dad ready to meet my mate J !! I’m so happy

Ok baby girl. Be home @ 4:00 AM

k. U and dad have big “Plans”

Yupp, Mommy’s happy too baby doll

Tell Dad than he’d be J too.

Yupp doll Ttyl.

K. MOM

A random song came on and I’d have to wait for the name. Getting dragged to the dance floor by Ella. ‘I’m gonna love you through it’ and a song ‘Day’s pass’. Soon my cell buzzed when my baby curled into my chest on the chair. I checked the text.

Son, Selene wants to kill ur mate L

She won’t be able Dad thanks

‘21’ happen to scream on my moms cell. The song was for Timothy Jerry. I put on background music from mom’s and ‘Not your Cinderella’ pointed up. ‘Living for the night’ my favorite came up next ‘causing me to gently kiss her. Closing my eyes I saw Ella but I didn’t know why. “’Easy’, is a good, you know. I love you Jia,” Ella mumbled.

“I love you too, Ella, mine Ella,” I pulled her near. I heard her giggle and I kissed her more. Soon I licked her bottom lip asking for permission.

Ella’s P.O.V.

He licked my bottom lip and I didn’t grant him. Jumping up to ‘Gypsie Girl’ making it my little chase. Soon he catch up with me. “A Chase is no fair when you are no way far away,” Jia replied trapping me in a corner. He edged putting his arms around me faster than I could see. I could hear ‘country must be country wide’ but I didn’t hear completely.

He licked my bottom lip again and I played more. Soon he pull me close trying again. I allowed him. Jia’s touch was ocean’s of peace. I pulled him closer feeling the lost his touch. His hands traveled up my t-shirt as I kissed Jia back. Jia picked me up onto a desk. “No,” I groaned. Jia’s hands at my pants tested his boundaries. Jerking them off he took my shirt off. Kissing down my body he took me to his room.

“Jia,” I sighed. I felt his lips curve a grin on my stomach.

“Your trying to deny this but your failing.”

“What time is it?” I asked hating ruining the moment.

“3:59,” Jia kissed.

“CRAP! I’ve got to go home,” I jumped up to grab cell phone and clothing. “So I get to meet your parents, right?” Jia pulled me into him as I felt his shirtless body hard against my back. “Yup, on your BEST behavior, too.” I warned Jia.

Continua llegint