How To Stay Safe With Pokem...

Por Timegear33

Although Pokemon Go is an extremely fun game with innovative gameplay, it has also been the subject of extrem... Más

Two Heads Are Better Than One
Do Not Drive With The App
Don't Wander on the Dark Side of the Valley
Play Attention To Your Surroundings
Epilogue

Stay In Familar Surroundings

46 4 1
Por Timegear33

  Although you would probably love to travel to that next neighborhood to catch a few Pokemon you don't already own, doing so puts you at a high risk of accidents.  People wandering in unfamiliar territory have a higher chance of car collisions, mugging, robberies, and physical violence.  You are much safer just staying in your own town, where the chances of these occurrences happening are extremely lower.  By knowing the area, you can continue to have fun while being safe at the same time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125K 311 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...