that one boy❤️

By lmaosartorius

you find a really cute boy in school. does he like you? find out !! More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
PLEASE READ THIS
update!

chapter 15

715 16 3
By lmaosartorius

JACOB'S P.O.V.
i opened the door and saw jessica. "hey! come in. aria's in the kitchen." i said. we walked in the kitchen and they all said their hellos. i saw aria by the oven. "you okay?" i asked her. "not really." she said upset. "aw baby, what happened?" i asked. "it sounds stupid, i know, but i burnt my finger in the oven." she said. "aw, does it still hurt?" i asked while hugging her. "it's starting to feel better, it's not that bad. you don't have to worry." she said.

she's so cute. i feel like i don't let her know that enough. "wanna know something?" i asked. "what?" she said looking up at me with her dark, beautiful eyes. "you're really adorable." i said. her cheeks flushed red immediately. "aw, i love you, cutie." she said smiling.

ARIA'S P.O.V.
he hugged me tight and i buried my face into his chest. i felt safe and relaxed when i was with jacob. i love him more than anything and i wouldn't trade the world for him.

a/n : i know this is realllyyy short, but i'm going to write another chapter right now, sorry love u guys !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
794K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.