Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

Від Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... Більше

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
First Date (Chapt.7)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)

6.3K 157 55
Від Dmention_Girl

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I'm so relived to hear Kagami-kun's voice. I hope that he won't push me away like the others did. As soon as I heard his voice, I felt like I'm floating back where the air was waving above the cold, dark ocean. Then finally I got air in my lunges. I felt hopelessly dead. I was going to grant 'their' wish, but when I heard Kagami-kun's voice I remember that I have another person by my side, Him.

'Why? Why would you hurt me? What did I do wrong? I could've at least fixed what I did wrong if you guys would have told me. Were all those smiles for me a lie? WHY?!?' I screamed in my head asking what I did wrong. There was to much questions floating around me, that I don't even know the answer to. So...
All I was to them was a toy, trash, a curse to the team, a failure. I wonder, does Kagami-kun thinks the same about me. Just remembering what they said is making me doubt everything I believe in. Overall, I still feel sore, my body is aching like crazy. I want to cry out so loud to let everyone know that I feel broken, depressed, hopeless. Mostly in front of 'GoM'. I feel lonely right now, as if I'm the only person on earth.

  Out of all the days they choose today. They probably knew that it was my '19th birthday' today and decided to give me those hurtful words to me as a present. Don't worry, I won't ever forget what you all said to me. Since it's my birthday I'll try my best to give you a present in return. I'll make sure that you won't ever see me, I'll get out of your lives. All of your lives. I hope you guys will enjoy that last present from me.

Kagami's P.O.V

  Ever since I met these guys I've been eying on them for a while. I know it's rude but I'm looking out for Kuroko. After that I broke the silence.

"Who are you guys?"

"We all used to be in a basketball team together. That's all you need to know for now." A green haired boy said while adjusting his glasses. After that the doctor that helped Kuroko came in.

"How is he father?" The green haired boy asked.

"Do to his injuries, the boy is alright. Although he has broken a bone on his back and has lost a lot of blood. Overal he will heal soon and is in good condition." We were all relieved to here that Kuroko will be okay, so we said nothing.

"But in the mean time, he needs someone to nurse him until his body heals. You know, help him move around. Just keep an eye on him if he moves too much. What he really needs is rest and to eat proper meals."

"Thank you." We all said, bowing.

"One more thing, may I know his name?"

"His name is Kuroko Tetsuya. His parents are away so there is no one to contact but us." A redhead replied.

"Thank you, now if you may excuse me." He said leaving us to decide who will take care of Kuroko.

"I'll help Kuroko, in the mean time." I said out loud.

"That's okay we can help him ourselves." The short read head said back.

"Look, I'll help him and you guys can visit him whenever you want." I offered.

"Fine by me." The purple giant said slowly.

"Fine, but don't think about doing anything reckless." The redhead agreed and left the room along with the rest. I spotted Kuroko and headed to his bed.

"Hang in there, I'm here Kuroko." I then headed to the seat next to the window and slowly fell asleep.

~Time past

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I can't move very well. I want to hug someone to tell me everything is okay. I'm feeling more hopeless then ever. I want to wake up though, I wonder where I'm at. I can't remember that much except seeing the sky and than people yelling and screaming.

  When I opened my eyes, I spotted the white ceiling. I than slowly look to my right. I saw medical supplies so I'm guessing I'm at the hospital. After that, I look around more and spotted at a familiar face. A dark red hair boy was sleeping next to the window. I than realized that it was Kagami-kun. So I weakly called his name.

"Kagami-kun."

"Kuroko." He sleepily said.

"Hey Kuroko, how are you?"

"I'm fi-fine." I replied back in a squeaky voice.

"Don't worry, you can cry. I understand that you're hurt."

"Kagami-kun."

"Yes?"

"Kagami-kun." I said again, sobbing. He then ran up to me closer to hug me gently. That's all I wanted from him. His comfort, and mostly his safe presence.

"What happened? Do you know who those colored haired boys were?"

"Ya, they-" I don't have the strength to tell him what happened.

"Kuroko, I won't leave you. Please, tell me, we're friends."

  After that, I had some courage in me to tell him what happened earlier. When I finished explaining, he was shocked and angry at the same time.

Kagami's P.O.V

  What the hell? Those bastards have the nerve to hurt him, after all he's done. Kuroko is like glass if you drop him he instantly breaks. Perfect timing too. They hurt him even on his own birthday. Don't worry Kuroko, I'll try my best to make you smile. When I see those cold hearted ass holes. No. I need to focus on Kuroko, I can tell by his eyes that he needs my help. But when he gets better, I'll make sure to beat their asses.

"Kagami-kun, could you grant me one wish please?"

"What do you need?"

"Could we move to Tokyo, please?"

"We?"

"Look, you don't need to come with me but could you at least help me get there. I don't want to stay here anymore."

  Like hell I would let him go by himself. Besides, next Monday is the last day of school. That's a relief, and if we live together I could manage to get a place to rent. I do have some money that I've saved the last three years.

"Of course I could live with you, and to save more money, we can get a college scholarship there. I remember that you were planing on going there for college so this could be useful. It's no trouble and I'm sure it will work out."

"Thank you Kagami-kun."

"I found some fliers around, and if I find one I could get us in while you heal. So when you get better, we're ready to go."

"That sounds great."

"Look, I won't take long and I just have one question."

"What is it?"

"Could you tell me what kind of novels you like to read?"

"Umm okay, I like to read mystery, a bit of romance, and a slice of life."

"Thanks I was just wondering for some reason. Okay then, I'll be going. I'll be back soon enough."

"Alright, be safe."

  I than ruffled his hair and left. Since I said I won't take long, I have to make this quick. So I ran out straight to the bookstore. It wasn't too far from the hospital. Around five minutes past and when I entered, I spotted a table filled with activity fliers. I walked up to it and spotted a flier for scholarship in Tokyo. I grabbed two and than started searching for three novels for Kuroko. I bought one of each genre nove Kuroko liked and cashed out. Next is the chain restaurant, so I quickly bought a vanilla milkshake and headed back to the hospital.

Kuroko's P.O.V

  Around fifteen minutes past and I was mostly staring at the sky through the open window, then about of nowhere the door opened. When five boys came in, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kuroko-chii." Kisse-kun murmured.

"Get out, all of you!" I yelled which they were all shocked. That was the first time I yelled at them.

"Tetsu w-" I cut Aomine-kun off.

"Are you deaf? I said get out!"

"Kuroko-chii please." Kise-kun pleaded.

"You guys come close to me, I'll really end my life right here like you all wanted." I threatened.

"Kuro-chin, we didn't mean that." Murasakibara-kun replied.

"Didn't anyone teach you all not to say something you don't mean? But looking at your eyes earlier, it looked like you all meant it." I said to all of them. Everyone just stood there staring at me with pity because of how they heard the sadness in my squeaky voice and how there was a tear sliding down my left cheekbone.

"Get out, now." I said calmly trying not burst with anger.

"Kuroko, we want-" Midorima tried to speak up but I cut him off.

"You want what? To hurt me more? I'm already getting hurt just by looking at you all. So get out..."

"Plea-"

"Now!!!!" After a few seconds of silence, they all decided to leave. All this stress is making my head ache along with my back. Even Akashi-kun was shocked and followed my own order.

Kagami's P.O.V

  When I made to the hospital entrance, a group of five boys came out looking upset. Then I realized that they were the boys that hurt Kuroko. They didn't spot me so I quickly ran to Kuroko-kuns room. After a few minutes, I tried to catch my breathe and then slowly opened the door. When I opened it he yelled.

"Didn't I say get out!?" Kuroko looked tensed when he yelled.

"Kuroko-kun, it's me."

"Kagami-kun, please forgive me for shouting at you. I didn't know it was you."

"Don't worry about it." I said hiding the presents behind me. When I stood next to his bed, he looked confused and curious of what was behind me.

"What's behind you? And I feel like I smell vanilla." Kuroko-kun asked. 'Damn, I don't even smell the scent of vanilla but you can? You really love vanilla don't you.' I said to myself. After I finished talking in my head I slowly took out the bag of books and the vanilla shake and handed it to him.

"Kaga-" Kuroko-kun slowly said with surprise and looked at me.

"Haha, happy birthday Kuroko-kun." I first put the gifts down on the small table and he yanked my hand to give me a hug.

"Thank- Thank you Kagami-kun." He said with a bit of joy.

"Anything for you." I said back. He was like my little brother. I would try my best to make him happy. After a few minutes of enjoying his vanilla milkshake and looking over the books, I finally saw a smile on his face. "These are the best gifts you have given me Kagami-kun." He said slowly looking at me.

"I'm glad you like them." I nodded and ruffled his silky hair gently.

"I'm really do." Kuroko muttered but didn't look away from the novel.

"Happy birthday Kuroko-kun." I said once again.

"Thank you, Kagami-kun." After that I ruffled his head a bit again and told him to get some rest, since it was getting dark. After he fell asleep, I was busy getting us in a collage in Tokyo. Two hours have pasted of calling and researching. I was really thankful of a friend of mine to bring my things here since I didn't want to leave Kuroko-kun anymore. I was looking at the website on my computer that the paper had. When I found out there was room for me and Kuroko-kun.  I immediately booked us in.

(1958 words)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

183K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
19.6K 541 20
After an accident that he was in, Kuroko Tetsuya doesn't want to go back to earth. He feels that his friends don't want him anymore so there is no po...
168K 4.1K 16
After being betrayed by Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya joining up with the Generation of Miracle, prepared to become stronger and prove to them. Just how wr...
2.9K 78 10
Kuroko x Oc. Christine Phantomhive aka (in Japanese), Satomi Oka (OC). Christine is in love with Kuroko Tetsuya, but does he love her back. Christine...