Young Killers [The 72nd Hunge...

De crazy-fangirls-life

"I don't think I could do this" Meredith cries "You'll be okay, I promise" Answers her Mentor Finnick Odai... Mai multe

Characters :)
Chapter 1: the Reaping
Chapter 2: The capitol
chapter 3: The chariot Parade
Chapter 4: interview
chapter 5: Training day
Chapter 6: memories
Chapter 7 : Day 1
Chapter 8: The Snake
Chapter 9: Mercy
Chapter 10: Saved
Chapter 11: Kill or be killed
Chapter 12: Bad dreams
Chapter 13: Swimming
Chaper 14: Hopeless
Chapter 15: fear, Death & Pain
Chapter 17: The victor
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Silence
Chapter 20: The Victory Tour
Chapter 21: Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever
Chapter 22: the 73rd Hunger Games
Chapter 23: Kill me
Chapter 24: The Letter
Chapter 25: The Little Girl
Chapter 26: The kiss
Chapter 27: The Quarter Quell
Young Killers Book 2
Prologue: Young killer Book 2

Chapter 16 : the final battle

452 10 2
De crazy-fangirls-life

Nor Meredith nor Jack has ever seen a storm like this before. The wind blew so hard that tree would ripe out of the earth. Jack was not able to find that cave again and holding Meredith on his back was much harder now. Jack put Meredith down and indicated her to hold on to the tree so she wouldn't get blown away by the wind. Both the then were holding on to the same thick brach, their feet weren't even touching the ground anymore. Meredith felt her fingers slipping but she was using every inch of muscle not to get blown away. The water didn't help either, it was flying everywhere like if it was raining, if you looked down it would look like the forest had flooded.

"Jack! I can't stay any longer" Meredith gasped

"Just hold on!" He shouted

And so Meredith held on. Tears started to stream down her face, she knew this wasn't going to end well for her. Her arms were hurting her, her fingers were slipping and she was so tired. Meredith looked over at Jack with a sad look.

"I can't do this anymore" She said to him

"Don't let go Meredith! Don't let go" He repeated

But has he said those words to her, her fingers slipped off the branch and she went flying. All jack was able to hear now where Meredith's screams. The wind blew her far from Jack. She landed on the flooded ground but the wind kept on pushing her. She closed her eyes waiting for the end. She felt her back slam into something, it was a tree. She put her arms and legs around it and hoped for the best. She was in so much pain, she just wanted to ripe out her leg and on top of that she now had this big pain in her back. Meredith looked around and spotted a small camera in the tree she was hugging. She looked at it and talked.

"I'm so sorry mom" she cried "I'm so sorry. Tell Dylan I say goodbye"

Meredith closed her eyes and her hears filled with the sound of wind and destruction. She then suddenly felt the tree shake and she she opener her eyes again to see half of it was out of the ground and the next thing you knew the tree fell over. Meredith had moved away from it just in time. She got behind the fallen tree to shield herself from the wind when she noticed this small hole inside of it. Meredith was able to crawl inside. Even if it was very small she was able to fit herself inside. Tired has she was, Meredith decided to close her eyes and sleep until the storm died down.

Meredith awoke from her sleep to only hear the sounds of the wind gone. No sun light came out of the hole of the tree since it was shut with branches and rocks and all sorts of other things that went flying around. Meredith's heart started to pump since she was afraid to be stuck inside this tree forever. She tried to kick her way out. She broke a couple of branches but barely. She pushed and pushed and pushed but it didn't seem to work.

Meredith then had an idea. She pulled a stick out of that pile and started to hit around the hole of the tree she was stuck it. That part was much weaker and small piece would brake off. A ray on sunlight suddenly broke into the hole. Meredith smiled and was able to stick her hand out of the tree. She then pulled it back in and kept on hitting around the hole until she was able to stick her head out. She looked around and saw that the rain forest came to complete destruction. Maybe only one tree was still standing has the others has all fallen. The ground was filled with branches and water and all shorts of other things. Meredith hit the tree one last time and pulled herself out of the hole.

BOOM

A canon went off which meant someone was dead. Meredith couldn't do much down. She sat on the tree and looked around.

Bip, bip, bip, bip. Meredith turned her head trying to find the source of the sound when she spotted a sponsor. She crawled all the way to it and picked it up. A small piece of paper was attached to it.

Only 4 left. You'll need this -F

Meredith opened the container up and saw it was some more of that miracle cream for her leg.

"That you Finnick" she Murmured has she applied the cream to her leg.

Meredith then put it back inside her jacket pocket and tried standing up. Her leg still felt weak but it didn't hurt, she was able to walk again. Meredith walked around the destroyed forest looking for signs of Jack. She didn't really know where she was since everything was destroyed. She just walked around hoping to find him. There were still four tributes left. Meredith was one of them, Jack was possibly still alive, maybe the third would be that mean guy Agrippa but who would be the fourth still alive.

Has Meredith walked, she heard people talk. She looked around and spotted two people standing face to face. There he was, Meredith has found Jack, but she wasn't the only one to have found him. The person standing in front of Jack was no one other than Agrippa.

"Lest put on a little show Atlas" said Agrippa has he threw a sword towards Jack.

Agrippa then raised is has Jack picked it up from the floor.

"I've been wanting to kill you since the begging of this. What happened to your little friend, she dead?" Mocked Agrippa

Jack's face was red with fury. He swung his sword at Agrippa and the two started to fight. Meredith watched the fight scared. Both were very strong tributes and Meredith didn't know who would win. Agrippa swung his sword at Jack who jumped out of the way. Jack was on the ground. Agrippa stepped on Jack's hand and kicked the sword away from him. He then pointed the tip of his sword at Jack's neck.

"Time to die Jack" Smirked Agrippa

just has he was going to kill Jack, Meredith sprinted towards him and jumped on Agrippa's back. He dropped he's sword.

"What the hell!" Shouted Agrippa.

He picked up Meredith and pulled her off his back and threw her on the ground.

"You little bitch!" He said and picked up his sword but has he was going to stab her, Agrippa stopped moving and started to cough.

Blood shot out of his mouth and his eyes rolled behind his head. Agrippa let go of his sword and fell to the floor. Meredith looked up and saw Jack standing there with a sword filled with blood. He had just killed Agrippa.

BOOM, went off a canon

Jack put his hand out and helped Meredith back up.

"Only three of us left now" Meredith told Jack

"Whose the third?" Jack asked

"It's me" Jack and Meredith turned around to see Cress Greenlake, the other tribute for district four.

At that moment he threw a spear that was meant for Meredith but hit Jack instead.

"Jack!" Cried Meredith

He fell to the flood, he face turned white and was in grave pain.

Cress then took out a knife and started to walk towards Meredith. She didn't know what to do. She didn't have any weapons or anything. Meredith took the knife Jack had in his pocket and started to run.

"Where do you think your going!" Shouted Cress.

He was running after Meredith with a limp. He's leg never healed properly after Teresa had cut it. Meredith ran has fast has she could. She was so scared of Cress. He scared her even before the games. Meredith suddenly tripped on a branch and Cress jumped on her. He tried to stab her but Meredith caught his hand.

"Lest just make this quick. I don't want to stay here another day" Said Cress

Meredith wasn't going to let him kill her. She wasn't going to die not this way. She pushed him with all her forced, she never knew she had this force in her before. She pushed Cress of her and stabbed him in the chest.

She jumped off of him and slapped her hands over her mouth has tears came down her face.

"I killed him" she murmured to herself "I'm a killer"

She ran back over to Jack's body. He was still breathing but barely. She fell to her knees and looked into his barely opened eyes.

"Hey Jack" she tried to smile has a tear fell down her face.

Jack put his bloody hand of Meredith's cheek and smiled.

"I'm happy to see you win" he Said to her and closed his eyes.

BOOM, BOOM.

Two cannons went off. One for Cress and the other for Jack. Meredith cried, out of everyone in these games Jack deserved to survive, not her. He risked so much for her and Meredith knew she would never be able to thank him for it...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.4K 63 12
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔" It is the 66th Hunger Games when Oceana Fonta...
201K 7.2K 36
In which a healer is forced to become a killer. | THE HUNGER GAMES X FEM OC |
11.5K 413 19
❝I'm the survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive. Keep on surviving ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Velren Black, a hero against his will, is once...
168K 3.6K 43
❝He's in love with another girl. A dead girl. A girl that I murdered five years ago.❞ ― She won her games. They call her the Reaper. The scythe wield...