"My Heart, Is Yours" (Garroth...

By meljirose

The Zvahl family was made up of 4 people: -Hayden (The Father) -Laurance (The Older Child) -Cadenza (The Midd... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~|Random Interview With Callister|~
~|7K Reads/Q & A/Character Contest(Closed)|~
~|Character Contest Winners|~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
What Should I Do?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~|New Chapter Today?|~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25//Finale~
My Final Author's Note
~|OneShots, Coming Soon|~
~OneShots Are Now Published~
~|The Aarmau Break-Up|~
~|15K Livestream?|~
~|WattPad Reunion LiveStream Info.|~
~|We're Live|~
100 Reads! Thank You So Much!
+200 Reads!
WHAT THE CRAP!! +300 READS?!?!
+400 Reads! Thanks!
+500 Reads! We're Halfway There!
Oh My Irene! +600 Reads!
WE DID IT!!! 1K READS!!!!
~|Tag #1|~
~|Tag #2|~
~|Tag #3|~
~|Tag #4|~

~Chapter 6~

1.4K 43 83
By meljirose

📚A/N📚 Hey guys! Melo here! Now, before we start the 6th chapter I want to say another bug Thank you for +100 reads! I also want to say to the people who read both of my book (Apart from this one, I have another book called Minecraft Diaries ~ The Story Told Differently). Anyways, let's get on with the story!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

I went into my room and got dressed in my plaid light blue shirt with another white T-shirt under it. I wore my jeans and my blue sneakers. I got out and saw Travis, Laurance, and Dante, ready to go. (Y/N) came out a few seconds later. She smiled at us.

"So, we ready to go?"

"Yeah, come on.", we walked out of the house and walked towards Aphmau's home, since she was the closest. Dante knocked on the door and we heard yelling.

"KATELYN OPEN THE DOOR, IM WATCHING ANIME!!!"

"HOW ABOUT KAWAII~CHAN, SHE ISNT DOING ANYTHING!!!"

"Kawaii~Chan will answer it!!", after the commotion, Kawaii~Chan appeared with a smile. She looked at all of us and then looked at (Y/N).

"Who's this?"

"Kawaii~Chan meet (Y/N), (Y/N) meet Kawaii~Chan."

"Nice to meet you Kawaii~Chan."

"Nice to meet you to (Y/N)~Sama!", they shook hands and then I saw another figure by the door. It was Aphmau.

"Hey guys, who's your little friend?"

"This is (Y/N), my sister.", Laurance responded. Their eyes widen with shock.

"YOU HAVE ANOTHER SISTER?!?!", he nodded.

"How come we've never met her."

"I was immediately sent to New York to be in one of the best schools, since I was always an A+ student.", (Y/N) responded.

"Well, come in! Maybe we could get to know you!", Kawaii~Chan said. We walked into the humble home, looking around to see if anything changed. I noticed the TV on and Katelyn coming down the stairs. Kawaii~Chan prepared some snacks and tea, while we chatted with Katelyn and Aphmau.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) met Vylad, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Brenden, Aaron, and Lucinda. The last person on our list was Zane. We went to his house.

"Who's house is this?", (Y/N) asked.

"This is my younger brother's house.", I said. She was gonna say something else, but Laurance interrupted her by knocking on the door. Zane opened it, but before we could say anything, he said something before anyone else could.

"I was watching My Little Pony, what do you want...", he stayed silent after he noticed he was yelling at the wrong people. I noticed (Y/N) grinning from ear to ear.

"Who's you favorite pony?! Mine is Twilight (You can change it to anypony you want, I just chose Twilight), she's just so majestic with her wings and she knows the best spells.", Zane stayed silent. He wasn't expecting that, and neither were we. She blushed after she noticed that we were starring.

"Sorry, ahem! I'm (Y/N).", she put a hand out and Zane shook it.

"I'm Zane, nice to meet you. I wasn't expecting someone to like something that I adore."

"Are you kidding! I love MLP! One of the best shows!"

"I know right!"

"Ok, how about we get (Y/N) going and you guys can talk later, sound good!?", they both nodded. She took her phone out.

"Can I give you my number?"

"S-Sure.", they took a few minutes, but they had each other's phone numbers. We left and (Y/N) was really happy.

"You neighborhood is awesome!", we all went home and (Y/N) went to Laurance's room. We starred in confusion, but shrugged it off. I watched TV and some videos on YouTube.

~Time Skip~

As I was watching TV I heard laughing.

"HAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU SEE THAT, OMI, I LITERALLY FELL OFF THE EDGE WITHOUT NOTICING!!!"

I starred in wonder until I heard another phrase.

"I already did the farm (F/N/N), it's behind the brewing tower."

Then another sentence.

"(F/N/N), why do you have a sword called 'My Butt'?"

Then another one.

"(F/N/N) do you have food that I can borrow, I forgot to bring some with me.", I got so curious that I went to go check out what was going on. I got off the couch and walked towards Laurance's room. I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. I saw (Y/N) facing the opposite direction with headphones on her head connected with a microphone. It stayed quiet for awhile until I heard another phrase.

"Hey! We should build mini statues of ourselves, that would be awesome!!!", I chuckled. I then heard another voice, but I could barely hear it.

"Yeah! I like that idea!",

"Mine name could be (Insert funny, but weird nickname to call yourself here )!", I could faintly hear laughing through the headset.

"It's not funny! I works tos hards fors this craps!", I could hear even louder laughter.

"I think you're gonna break my headset with your laugh!"

"I think we should take a break from Cave Quest." (*Cough, Cough* MINECRAFT *Cough, Cough*

"Yeah, let's just talk.", (Y/N) unplugged her headphones and I could finally hear the conversation.

"(N/N) turn on your camera, I want to see the face!",  a voice said. She turned it on and I could see myself in the camera.

"Hey (N/N), who's that in the background?", (Y/N) turned around and saw me standing there.

"Hey Garroth? What's up!"

"I was wondering why you were screaming in here."

"Oh. Well, I'm just skyping with my friend."

"Hey (N/N) is that your boyfriend?! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!!!!", we both blushed.

This is gonna be interesting...

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! I'm really sorry for not publishing this sooner! I kinda got distracted by watching Attack On Titan! By the way, I'm in love with it! It's so good! I absolutely love Armin! He's so cute and so freaking adorable! I also like Eren! Also, I'll explain what's Cave Quest next chapter, but to give you a hint it's like Minecraft. Anyways, I'll cya guys later and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖

✏️Words✏️: 1118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
1.8K 41 14
Sorry, I suck at writing descriptions but I'll try: It's the beginning of a new school year, and Zane's worried about being picked on. He had been...
1.3K 28 22
(a version of Minecraft Diaries) (idea thanks to @mentallylove) after Lady Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Kaytlin, Kenmaur, and Emmalyn went into Irene's...
747 16 15
This is a Minecraft diaries fic! It's a slow-burn romance I was going to make it kind of enemies-to-lovers, but it's definitely going to be more of a...