Adopted By 5sos

By TaraHemmingz19

Welcome to "Adopted by 5sos" Roisin is losing hope sitting in the orphanage each day. But one day she gets ad... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
A CHANGE
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

5

9 1 1
By TaraHemmingz19

Roisíns POV
When they visitors walk in my life flashes before my eyes...It was Paige and Alisha! I run over to Paige and give her a big bear hug "Paigeyy I missed you so much!" I cry, "You guys know each other?" Luke questions us "Yes Paige was my best friend back in the orphanage" I squeal "Well that's great" Alisha smiles. While Luke and Alisha talk for awhile Paige and I talk about how our life's have been since we got adopted. "Roisin come down here please!" Luke shouts. I run down the stairs to see what he wants "Tomorrow the boys and I have a meeting and other stuff so we will be gone for the night so would you mind staying at my dads house? You can call him 'gaga' And his grandchild will also be staying there" Luke asks "That's fine with me" I state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...