Suga Mama [odell beckham jr...

By strangerinmoscowx

Don't forget to give mama some suga before you walk out that door. Beyoncé and Jay-Z have been in an open re... More

Check On It.
Drunk in Love.
Naughty Girl.
Countdown.
Ego.
Hold Up.
Crazy In Love.
Cater 2 U.
Author's Note.

Rocket.

1.9K 55 9
By strangerinmoscowx

Beyoncé wrapped herself tightly around Odell as he carried her to her room. He laid her down on her massive bed, and immediately brought his lips down to hers.

She grabbed at his neck as if she could get him any closer. Her breath was heavy as he pulled away and looked down at her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. Apparently he hadn't had enough to drink because he was automatically kicking himself for letting his gentleman side get the best of him. But he couldn't help it.

"Maybe," she sighed, shaking her head as she attempted to clear it, "I'm not sure."d

Beyoncé couldn't even think straight and she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to stay awake for much longer.

"That's okay, we both needa sleep," Odell said with an accidental yawn. He was tired not only from the alcohol, but from the backflips his brain kept doing about the whole situation.

He laid himself down next to her, and she turned on her side and backed into him in a way that felt right to both of them. He tried to calm down his still overly excited manhood, but if she noticed she didn't seem to care.

He let his right hand glide up and down her smooth skin as her breathing evened out into the ease of sleep. And soon he fell into rhythm right with her.

When they both woke up it was due a daily alarm set on Odell's cell phone. Odell heard the alarm even though his phone was all the way outside the room, probably on the floor somewhere in the hallway where the previous night's events had reached their peak...well almost.

Odell groaned and tried to zone it out, but he couldn't. The sound was permanently engraved into his mind, and he knew it meant he was supposed to be up and doing something productive.

Beyoncé's legs were intertwined with his and she'd turned so that her face was placed in the crook of his neck. It looked as if she'd gotten cold at some point during the night and instead of retreating under her thick covers had decided to use his body heat. Odell gently stroked the back of her messy hair coming to the realization that his feelings from the night before had not subsided. They'd just gotten stronger if anything.

Little did he know Beyoncé had also been rustled out of sleep by the sound of his alarm in the otherwise silent home. She took in a deep breath and enjoyed Odell's scent. She could feel her heartbeat skyrocket as his rough hands ran up and down her back and his soft lips brushed across her forehead. She stayed in that moment awhile longer before speaking up.

"Are you gonna turn that off?" she asked, lightly pinching his stomach.

"I don't wanna...," he whined while getting up. She opened her eyes to watch him stretch. Her television had still been on which was not a normal habit of hers, but she was glad because she got to watch the light glint off his beautiful back muscles that were drowned in tattoo ink. The curtains were drawn so none of the morning sun could reach the inside of the room.

He turned with sleepy eyes to look at her for a second and a grin slowly inched its way across his face. She felt her shyness getting the best of her, and she hid the smile that creeped on to her own face by turning away.

He gave her a gentle tap as he stalked out the room. Not too long after she heard the alarm cut off, and she felt relief wash over her. She finally motivated herself to sit up and grab her phone.

It was early in the morning for some people, but she already had a few missed calls. She sighed heavily and was about to call somebody back, but Odell poked his head in the door.

"Imma give myself a tour of your place if you don't mind...since you seemed to forget last night," he told her with a mischievous grin.

"I had other things on my mind," she replied just as slyly. "Was I a bad host? I can show you the crown molding in the guest room."

"Oh no," he replied quickly although he doubted she'd send him to the guest room at this point. "I definitely wasn't criticizing your hostess skills, Bey."

"Just don't get lost, Odell. I need you back." She'd let the last part slip. Was need really the right word to use there? Her face got warm.

Luckily all he did was smile and walk away. Beyoncé got up to put on a robe then used this time to make herself not look like a hungover mess and do daily routines like brushing her teeth.

She also sent out texts to people saying that she wasn't feeling too hot, and would get back to them later in the day. Playing sick to feel up a sexy football player? She knew she'd have to keep this under wraps even from her sister. Besides she was basically on vacation at the moment, so she thought it'd be dumb of her not to utilize this time.

But then a thought crossed her mind. What if he hadn't even been planning on staying? His phone alarm did go off which meant he'd been planning to do something. Workout maybe. Beyoncé mentally kicked herself until she felt some strong arms wrap around her.

Odell was supposed to be working out, but even his trainer knew he probably wouldn't be ready for a heavy training load after attending the Met Gala the night before. He just wanted to relax, and hoped she did too.

Beyoncé's mind jumped to Jay for a second because it was always his move to sneak up behind her, but Odell turned her around and she felt herself melt again. She was starting to find herself almost thoughtless around him, and she couldn't determine whether that was good or bad.

"Where'd you freshen up?" she asked as she detected the smell of mint coming off of him, and it was the least dumb thing she could think to ask.

"You got other bathrooms besides this one, Bey," he said with a slight playful roll of his eyes. "You fixed your hair though."

He ran his fingers through her once messy hair and now it was her turn to roll her eyes and smack his hand away. He licked his lips and they immediately felt the energy in the bathroom shift. He stepped closer to her and ran a hand through her hair once more.

"Mind if I mess it up again?" He mumbled the question to her as her eyes traveled to his lips. She let them rest there for awhile because she knew as soon as she turned her lust filled eyes back to his they'd kiss and she was already breathless.

"Do what you want," she let out slowly as her eyes traveled to his. He brushed his lips brush against hers and gradually backed her up to the nearest wall.

"Okay, Queen...," he mumbled as he finally closed the remaining space between their lips.

As they quickly deepened the kiss, Beyoncé moved her hands to touch all over his body. She wanted to feel the strength of every single muscle in his body if she could.

She was caught by surprise as Odell swiftly moved his mouth to her neck. She moaned involuntarily and was almost self conscious about how it echoed in the bathroom. Odell thought it was one of the best sounds he'd ever heard.

Odell slowly and carefully made his way from one side of her neck to the other. Beyoncé leaned her head back and enjoyed the way his beard felt against her skin. When he finished with her neck he moved to slip the silk robe she had on off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"You like this?" Odell asked her as if her sweet moans weren't validation enough. Her enjoyment was his priority.

She replied by grabbing his hand and pulling him into her bedroom. When they got to the bed, she bent over and laid down on it so that her ass brushed against the obvious bulge in his pants. Odell almost froze up because he honestly couldn't believe he had Beyoncé hot and ready for him. But he quickly snapped out of it as she gave him a mischievous look over her shoulder.

He laid a few kisses on her back and she grind against him, enjoying the feeling of his erection. He guided her hips with a tight grip on her waist. When he didn't think he could take anymore teasing he pulled away to maneuver her lace panties to the side.

He was happy to find she was soaking wet, and a sharp breath escaped her mouth as he rubbed his finger around her entrance. He slowly slipped his index inside her tight walls, and her breathing quickened.

With his free hand, Odell unhooked her bra before giving her ass a light smack. She responded with a moan and slightly moved her hips back and forth to the tempo of his finger. Beyoncé felt she was way past the point of being turned on. She wanted him right that second.

She reached behind her until she felt his hard dick through the fabric of his basketball shorts. She managed to get a groan from him as she rubbed up and down his manhood. From the feel of it he had plenty to handle, and that excited her even more.

Beyoncé pulled his hand away from her, so she could turn around and face him. She began to tug down on his on his basketball shorts and he stopped her so he could finish taking off her bra. With her breasts exposed to him he grabbed one in his hand and the other into his mouth. He lightly sucked on her hardening nipples and she rested her hands on the bed to keep herself upright.

"You ready for me?" he asked her as he pulled away to take off his basketball shorts, but not before pulling a condom out the pocket. She bit down on her lip and nodded her head. "Nah, I gotta hear you, baby."

"Yes, Odell," she responds in a husky voice. She moved to pulled down his boxer briefs and couldn't hide her shock at how big he was. "Fuck..."

He smiled and finished taking them the rest of the way off. He was used to that type of reaction, but he knew it was genuine coming from her. He picked her up suddenly and sat her on the edge of the bed. He lightly pushed her so she was laying back and pulled her so her legs were hanging off the bed. Her excitement elevated as she watched him tear open the condom packet and roll the condom on. She hadn't even thought of protection because her want for him was fucking with the logical side of her brain.

"You like how this feel don't you?" he asked he inserted his tip inside her. She took a quick breath and grabbed on to the arm he had placed on the bed next to her. It had actually been awhile since she'd had sex, and even just seeing what he was working with had caused a pang of pain to go through her.

"Go easy," she instructed him which got a light chuckle out of him. But even this required a lot of effort because all he wanted to do is fill himself with her. Her body was even more perfect than he imagined it'd be naked. But he couldn't focus on the way she curved in the right places or focus on knowing that the lustful look on her face was all for him...otherwise he'd probably last a quarter of a second.

He slowly pumped into her, being sure to add more of his length inside her each time. But eventually he gave up on being cautious and shoved all of himself in her at once. Beyoncé did a loud mixture between a whimper and a moan, and he did it again a few times with enough time to in between each stroke for her to get used to it. It was painful, but Beyoncé felt so full in a good way.

When she began to involuntarily move her hips with him he quickened his pace. He pulled her so that each of her legs rested on his arms and he gripped onto her thighs tightly. Beyoncé rolled her eyes to the back of her head as he made sure she was completely full of him with each stroke. She gripped onto the thick covers and she arched her back in ecstasy.

Odell slowed down to slip an arm behind her back and lift her to pick her up. She wrapped her legs around him and led herself back onto his dick. He grabbed onto to her and guided her hips up and down his length as she brought her lips to his. She let her tongue enjoy his while tangling her hands in his curly hair.

She pulled away with a tug on his bottom lip and whispered in his ear, "Let me sit on you."

The sound of her breathless voice that close to his ear was almost enough to send him over, so he did need a breather to gain his bearings. He laid her back on the bed and he joined her while laying wet kisses all over her body.

She smirked and pushed him back, so that he was laid back on the pillows. She immediately wanted to have him back inside her, but she had slowly slide on to his dick to adjust to his length. When she felt comfortable she placed her hands on his chest and began to slowly ride him. He groaned and grabbed hold of her ass while she worked her tight walls around him.

Then she sat up and quickened her pace. She grabbed his hands and placed them over her breasts and the look on his face let her know he didn't even know what to do with himself. That was what she thought until he grabbed hold of her and took control of the pace by quickening his strokes into her. That caused him to easily hit her spot and she gripped onto him hard while burying her face into the crook of his neck.

Her moans reached a new level of loudness and if that wasn't enough to do Odell in, she was saying his name right into his ear. If all of that wasn't enough, she sat back up and rubbed her clit for only a few seconds before she yelled out his name into her climax. She laid back down on his chest as if she were too weak to stay upright. He reached his shortly after he felt her walls convulse around him and he grabbed onto her hair tightly while they both struggled to calm themselves down.

"Oh fuck, Bey," Odell said with a laugh as the pair caught their breath. "I don't think I ever felt my legs go weak like this."

"I know the feeling," she responded with a light tone of her own. A light flood of guilt hit her as she moved from on top of him so he could dispose of the condom and grab them towels.

"So...is this about to be a one time thing?" Odell asked as he handed her the towel. It was as if he were reading her mind and her worries.

Beyoncé had just done something completely out of character. Aside from the fact she was married, she normally waited awhile before even letting a guy kiss her. But she only became more bold with age. She hardly even used to curse now she was fucking a man outside of marriage on their old bed. And as much as she didn't want to...she loved it.

"I don't know...gimme a second," she said to him while carefully picking the right response.

"You ain't gotta be careful about what you say around me, Bey," Odell told her as he slipped into his abandoned boxers. "I'm not a reporter or whatever. I'm just a man tryna know how you feeling. Just say whatever's on your mind"

Beyoncé opened her mouth then closed it again before she said what she thought she should say. Instead, for once, she said what she wanted to say.

"Do...do you have anything important to do right now? I want you to stay longer," she said in one breath. Her heart beat quickly in anticipation of his response. A smile creeped across his face that he couldn't control as he responded.

"I think something can be arranged, Queen."

*A/N*

It's damn near 3AM, but if you read my other fix you know this is the best time for me to write especially the sexy scenes. Super sorry for any grammar mistakes especially near the beginning because I was half asleep last night writing that. Anywho, the chapter wasn't gonna be named Rocket, but I was listening to a random playlist as mood music and that song cut on as soon as I wrote about her wanting to ride that thang...so clearly I had to. Comment and stuff. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
450K 16K 62
Florence Thompson is the poster child for your average 'good girl'. Working at Glenn's Midnight Diner in the heart of her hometown and spending all h...
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...