What If

By LyllynStarr

What If everything. I told you and about to tell you was true? My name is Jasin Evil and this is my story Cov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
My Deal
Janice
Janice's Thang
My Sister The Spazz Monkey
Carl
Nerd's Rundown
Scott
Rebellion
Author's Notes

Jasin

14 6 6
By LyllynStarr

My day started of normal as usual. It was my last year of high school Thank god!!!!! I got out of my bed made it up put on my slippers and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, I like them steamie. I started brushing my teeth.

Meanwhile downstairs my mom was making breakfast for me and my dad. I couldn't smell. it yet so I didn't know what it was. As I jumped into the shower, I screeched like a girl. It was ice cold. Where the heck was the hot water. I threw on my towel and raced downstairs. 'Mom!!!! Dad!!!! What happen to the hot water.'

I screeched only to get a huge laughing reply from my dad. He can be so jerky sometimes. My mom just turned to me and said 'I don't know dear.' She looked different from usual I wonder if she is ok. I didn't ask in front of dad just in case he was/ is the problem. I headed back upstairs to rinse the soap off my already freezing body and threw on some blue and white sweats with a white tee and matching jacket and white nikes. I headed to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 2
What I would do with the next Star Wars trilogy
24 3 12
"Quantum Shadows" is a thrilling science fiction novel that delves into the complexities of parallel universes, quantum physics, and the interconnect...
3 0 1
지투지 지투지벳 온라인슬롯 슬롯 정품슬롯 아바타카지노 아바타 온라인카지노 스포츠베팅 한국 최고 토토사이트 에볼루션 벳레이더 공식 파트너 지투지 최고메이저 아리스토크랏 슬롯 프라그마틱잿팟 프라그마틱당첨 지투지 먹튀,지투지먹튀,지투지벳 먹튀,지투지벳먹튀,g2g먹튀,g...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.