Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

Diez✨

12.8K 757 467
By Xannny

A/N wish y'all comment more😒
Enjoy this and turn up😝
Unedited, excuse any mistakes.

"Alright try this one." He put the cup in my hand. I took the liquid straight back and laughed drinking it all down.

"Um apple juice, cranberry juice and a sour watermelon patch." I guessed.

"Missing one thing." 

"Put it back to my mouth." I laughed and he did as told.

"Orange juice." I yelled standing up to take the blindfold off.

"I think you cheating through this." He frowned putting on the blindfold to see if I could see through it.

"No one likes a sore loser Quavo." I laughed.

"I'm not a sore loser, I just prefer to win." He defended drinking his apple juice.

"Why are you always drinking juice?" 

"I'm a football player, gotta take care of my body." 

"You should let me work out with you, all I do is stay in the house, eat and get fat."

"If you fat, that boy over there a damn stick." He pointed to some cocky ass football player.

"Explain why I'm on the field with you again?" 

"Because you get to see boys with their shirts off." He said and I nodded.

"You right, I need to see some chocolatey finess." I smiled.

"Quavo coach said run practice till he get here." One of the boys called out.

"Duty calls." He stood up off the bench.

"Wait so you the big brother of the Ques, football captain and you on the deans list? What don't you do?" 

"I do it all baby, I do it all." He yelled flexing then running as I laughed.

I watched him seperate them into teams, one of the teams took off their shirts. These niggas was fine as fuck, I took pictures and sent them to the group chat making Nailah call me.

"Who's the dark skin, buff and waves on swim one?" Nailah asked all in one breath as I laughed looking directly at who she was talking bout.

"I think they call him Crook."

"Tell Crook, he just gained a number one fan." She laughed.

"Whatever, what we doing later?"

"You're calm, I thought you would be mad or at least feel a type of way." 

"About what?"

"Oops." She tried to mumble.

I told her to hold up while I checked instagram since it was the root of all my problems. I saw many people mentioning me in a post on balleralert. I clicked it and laughed.

"So Sammy was that mad he had to get revenge?" I asked looking at the picture where he was kissing some girl.

"That's not the worst part." Nailah said as I continued lurking.

"Don't I know this girl?" I asked trying to remember her face.

"Remember that day you first reunited with Sammy and a girl walked in the kitchen?" 

"Wasn't that Sammy ex? So to be petty he actually flew his ex out just to kiss her?" 

"I don't know if he flew her out there but yeah basically." Nailah confirmed.

"Alright, I don't even care back to my question, what we doing later?" 

"I don't know, ain't no parties? I wanna get lit."

"Ooh we should throw one." I smiled.

"Where?" 

"The house duh, we can move so stuff around. Put some locks on doors and have a party." 

"Let's see what Vae say, hold on." I heard the phone go silent before I heard Vae and Nailah arguing.

"Alright and you know how I feel about my sleep." Vae nagged.

"Vae we having a party later, kay?" I said cutting in.

"Where?" 

"The house."

"Can it be a pajama party? Dice just pissed me off so I wanna shake my ass in some thots shorts." 

"Ooh yes we can have a foam pajama party, just because I always wanted to go to a foam party." I smiled hearing Vae squaled.

"Um one problem, I'm y'all bitches only friend." Nai said making me pout.

"Aw, I almost forgot we didn't have a life." Vae said just as a football landed in my lap.

I looked up to see the football players doing runs and Quavo was smirking at me before he took off running.

"I can have Quavo spread word and you know Sydney hoe ass." I said looking at her damn near dry hump somebody on the grass.

"Ooh yes then we can put the invite on Instagram." Vae said, she just wanted Dice to know we were having a party.

"You petty." I laughed. "But I'll go get the foam machine, Vae you get the snacks and Nai since you over 21 buy all the liqour."

"Alright. It's a lituationnnn!" Vae yelled before both of them hung up.

I walked in the middle of the field to interupt their practice, they all towered over me. I felt like a little ass girl.

"Quavo, we having a foam pajama party. You think you could help promote it? Since you know I don't have friends." I laughed.

"Just send me the address and I'll help you out."

"We invited shawty?" One of the football players asked smirking.

"Only if I get to see you shirtless." I matched his smirk and laughed.

"Always playing." Rico laughed.

"But anyone is welcome, just save the drama for y'all momma."

"Aight bet, see you tonight." The boy Crook said. I nodded and walked away but turned back around when I felt someone smack my ass.

"For goodluck." Quavo smirked then ran down the field. 

I repeated the same thing to Sydney getting the okay as I went to the nearest foam machine place as I got excited getting ready for the turn up that was going to take place.

~

Rico and some of the guys came over to help move the funiture up stairs along with putting locks on Nailah, Vae and I rooms. The DJ was setting up, the foam was ready to go, now all we needed to do was get ready.

"I don't think I should put on makeup." Nai said.

"I wasn't going to either." I agreed setting out my pajamas.

"Stunna is going to fuck you up." Vae laughed and I looked up seeing Nai pajamas.

"You forgot Stunna is my brother not my father and I'm grown. He don't control me."

Nailah had on a lace black bandeau bra along with the matching thong. On top of that was a light salmon colored short silk Victoria secret robe that was tied loosely around her and it said Trill on the back decorated in rhinestones.

"And Vae you can't talk, Dice will fuck you up." I laughed.

"This is a pajama party, this is how I go to sleep." She laughed.

She had on a satin silk royal blue crop top with the back all out and the matching royal blue high waisted shorts along with her cookie monsters slippers.

"I'm waiting for you to pop out, show a lil something." Nai said watching me get dress.

"I'm the host of the party, if I ain't gon show out then who will?" I laughed. 

"Your phone ringing." Vae said handing it to me. I looked at the caller ID and let it ring.

"Simone your ass is hanging out of these." Nai gripped my butt.

"I know this was Sammy welcome gift but I guess one man trash is another man's treasure." I smirked.

I had on a scarlet red silk button up shirt that I left open showing the black see through bralette showing off my nipple piercings with the red cheeky shorts that my booty hung out of.

"We gotta take pictures." I smiled going to the mirror that was in my room.

Nailah grabbed her Pink Panther slippers while I grabbed my Elmo slipper boots to complete our outfits. We took multiple pictures as I went through them deciding to put one on Instagram.

A few minutes passed as we were all doing our hair all of our phones rung. We each went to our phone looking at the caller ID.

"Sammy." I said declining the call.

"Dice." Vae shook her head.

"Stunna." Nai answered as we both looked at her.

"What?" She asked him.

"Oh Navaeh and Simone don't answer but they wanna post shit right?" Dice asked.

"Simone could post whatever she want, she grown and single." I smiled.

"Alright but Vae not and Navaeh on my dead papa if you exit the room like that imma choke you."

"Good thing I like it rough." She said making me laugh.

"You gotta take that off Nai." Stunna said.

"And what's the reasoning behind it? I paid for this, this my body. Where do you contribute to this?"

"You showing off."

"You act like I'm doing a crime." She rolled her eyes. "Well I'm killing these bitches but it ain't that much of a crime."

"I like that." I smiled looking at her as she smirked.

"Simone shut that shit up, you still getting fucked up." Sammy said.

I told Nai to put the camera on me as I bent over and started twerking. Vae and Nai both cheered and clapped egging me on.

"They hung up." Nai laughed.

"And?" I asked laughing.

"What if they pop up?" Vae asked laughing.

"Then y'all two bitches in trouble, I'm single."

~

"I'm so fucking drunkkkk!" Vae yelled leaning on me as I laughed. I was drunk but not her drunk because this was our house and I needed to make sure everything went smoothly.

"Sim, calm down and relax. The rooms locked up along with the furniture and we have a cleanup crew coming in the morning. Take this and get fucking lit." Nai yelled handing me a mini bottle of Hennessy. 

"Sim I take you to the candy shop!" Vae grinded on me making me laugh.

"Sim, imma go dedicate a song just for you." Nai winked walking to the DJ.

She all about her shmoney, she don't fuck with broke niggas.
Lil bitch, go and shake that ass for these tips.
Come bring it back and do a split for this dick.
For a couple bands, she'll shmoney on this dick.

Nai knew this song brings out my inner thot, I yelled starting to twerk like it wasn't no tomorrow. I usually deny any boy that get behind me but tonight I was feeling bold.

"Okaaayyy suh!" Nai yelled as she put her flash on me.

I got tired so I got out the circle they made around us and walked to get a drink, I stuck with water and looked over the party. I noticed two girls arguing making me go to the DJ stand.

"Yo, cut the music off real quick." I told him, he did as told as people started complaining.

"What happened?" Vae asked.

"Yo the two shorty's in the back if y'all gon fight, take that shit outside then go y'all raggedy asses home." I yelled.

"Ain't no fighting tonight bihhh." Nai yelled laughing.

"That's it and that's all now Crook turn that shit up!" I yelled referring to the foam machine as it started coming out.

The song Shots by LMFAO came on and they started jumping up and down holding their drinks in the air while the song played. The DJ turned the song off and we continued singing without the music.

"Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots EVERYBODY!" We all yelled taking shots to the head. 

I was starting to go back on my word of not getting turned up, I mean this was my house what was the worse somebody could do.

"Ain't my sus so pretty? Say wassup to Instagram Sim." I took my shot then looked at Rico camera.

"Wassup y'all? I'm done up." I laughed leaning on Rico taking another shot. 

The DJ started playing Heads Will Roll (A-trek Remix) by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and they started going crazy.

I was dancing with Quavo while we shared a bottle of Hennesey, I felt like I was in the Project X movie. It was so damn lit. 

Bitches and niggas started stripping while having a foam fight, I joined in slapping some on Quavo face as he picked me up and put my face in the foam machine making it come all in my face. I grabbed his dreads and replaced my face with his.

"I quit, I quit." He surrendered laughing.

"Yo this shit so fucking lit, too bad I ain't gon remember this shitttt!" One of the football players yelled making me laugh.

"Barssss!" I yelled.

I saw some bitch running and she slipped making some people fall around her, they all started laughing and got up.

I took off my button up shirt letting it get lost in the crowd, dancing with no one in particular. Enjoying life while smiling, Vae was doing body shots and pulled me to do some with her.

I laid down while they poured the cold ass liquor on me, somebody warm ass tongue started swirling around my belly button as he started sucking the liquor off of me. When he came up I noticed it was Quavo and smirked.

"Simone! I'm so fucking done, you take the damn party crown!" Sydneyyy yelled on some boy back as they ran past. I started laughing as my song came on, I went into the circle and begun rapping with them.

"I tell her to meet me in the bathroom, I fuck her while the water running her friend knocking at the door and she screaming that I'm cuming." I rapped jumping up and down.

The DJ turned off the music as they continued rapping. Bitches was all over each other as he turned the music on and off again.

"Whiteee girlsss going wild, we don't judge em though they ain't on trail." We yelled. I continued rapping while leaning on Rico tall ass as he had his hand went over my shoulder. 

"Lemme throw a throwback for y'allllll!" The DJ yelled in the mic as Lil Wayne x Swag surfin came on. Quavo wrapped his arm around my shoulder as well and once the beat dropped we swayed back and forth.

"I got this chrome on this Bugatti, I'm strong in this Bugatti. 2 V-8s, ain't no such thing as drivin' calm in this Bugatti." We rapped swaying back and forth.

Quavo said something in my ear but I couldn't hear him so I turned to see what he said when his lips crashed into mine. My eyes went wide and I stood there not being able to move.

I was going to move but then again I'm single and Sammy kissing his old bitches so I grabbed his head in my hands and kissed back.

No regrets.
__________

When you over these highschool parties and ready for the college life so you can go to foam parties and raves🙄

A foam party or a lingerie party is definitely on my bucketlist.

But this made me wanna watch project X now so that's what I'm finna do lmao

But whoop there it is *Fat Amy voice* lmaooo

My baby Quavolicious Don't call my baby that. Will fight you💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 588 40
just read it.
878K 20.5K 46
"I sure hope so, if I die I can't even think about a heaven without luke hemmings, because you are my heaven."
84.2K 4.2K 103
"Too good to be good for me, Too bad that that's all I need." //Some chapter will have TW written at the top if I decide they need a trigger warning...
20.6K 755 36
"Have I ever told you that I love you?" we're a mess you and i but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will. "You're so cheesy."