Finding The Carrot King

By Girlygirlyolo

I just want to get away.....Its like the abuse never stops. My step-dad abuses me almost every day. He tells... More

Prologue
Read Please!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanks Guys!!
Memories
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Know It All
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
WATTY AWARDS 2k15

Chapter 20

229 9 0
By Girlygirlyolo

A Few Months Later

Emma's POV

"...and Penny was like 'you need to shut up' and I was like 'bitch dont start'." Becca finished. She was talking about some meaningless story. I wasnt paying attention because the babies were kicking rapidly. Let me tell you what has happened the last 3 months.

First off I got a belly bump;which is now huge. Niall came back to Doncaster for a week to hang with me. Him and I got super close, and I might have a crush on him AGAIN. Also, I found of the gender of the babies but I've been keeping it a secret. What else...oh yeah I take birthing classes so I am prepared.

"Hey Emma someone is calling you." Becca handed me the phone and left the room. The caller ID said 'Harry' so I immediatly answered.

H: hey emma how are our babies?

E: good. They sure like to kick lots.

H:Are you going to tell me the gender?

E: nope. its suppose to be a suprise for everyone

H: but I'm the father Emma! Pwwweeeeeaaase!

E: nope nope and nope. But you can know that the babies started kicking last week.

L: my babies started kicking!?

H: shut up louis!!

E: *giggle* goodbye Harry.

H: bye Em.

We ended out conversation and I headed towards the bathroom. These babies have been sitting on my bladder. Probably in a days worth, I've peed 10 times. Being 4 months pregnant is hard. I dont know what will happen at 8 months.

After releasing myself I took a nice long shower. Since today was just a birthing class, I just put on foundation only. Then I curled my hair and put it into a ponytail. I wrapped the fuzzy white towel around my swollen belly and walked to my room. Searching through my closet I found a Floral dress. Suprisngly it still fits over my swollen belly.

I skipped downstairs to see Becca talking to Lottie and Fizzy. "Hey guys what cha' doing?" Grabbing a gronola bar from the box. "Becca is showing us a video of her boyfriend twerking!" Lottie giggled. "Well I have birthing class. See you guys later."

Niall's POV

We had a day of in Florida today from our tour. The lads an I decided on heading to a lake. Simon had rented it for us during our time here.

Liam and Harry were swimming around in the water. Louis was drinking a beer and skyping Eleanor under a tree. Zayn was tanning under the sun and I...was thinking about Emma.

"Hey Niall you should come in. Its pretty warm in here." Harry shouted out. I shook my head stating my answer. He shrugged and dove down into the deep abyss.

"Nialler whats up with you? Your usually all Irish and stuff." Zayn mumbled, besides me. "Just thinking about Emma." Looking at Zayn. He sat up mumbling some words under his breath. "Niall when will you ask her out already? You like her, she likes you. I'm sure you get the point." He stated in annoyance. "Because Harry is the father of her children! He wouldn't want his best mate to date his baby mama." I snapped. Obviously Harry heard this statement because he climbed out the water and headed towards me.

"Look Niall I never meant to get Emma pregnant. But we all know you like her. It might be wierd between all of us, but we can work it out." Harry placed his large hand on my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off, making him have a hurt expression. "Harry we cant just work something like this out. Your the father of her kids. It would be wrong for me to take your spot. Besides do you really want your kids calling ME dad?" hissing at him. He held his hands up in a peace stance. "Niall you wont be taking my father position. You will just be taking my spot of her lover, and I'm fine with that. The whole 'kids calling you father thing' is another story." He giggled. "Truce?" He held his hand out. I grabbed his palm and shook it, "Truce."

Emma's POV

"...when you go into labor,the baby will push on your cervix." the lady said, pointing at a picture.

The mere thought of birth made me sick, but this will be me in 4 months. Josh tagged along with me today just for moral support. "I am glad I have been through this before." Josh sighed into my ear. I giggled and payed attention to the instructor.

"Now we will learn sex poses to help stretch the vaginal walls." I almost threw up my breakfast. Josh spit his water onto the carpet. The instructor looked towards us, scrunching her brows. "Is there a problem?" she sincerely asked. "Um kind of ma'am. I am not the father of her children. I'm just here for support." Josh nervously said. I just sat in between his legs playing with my belly.

"Well Emma do you have someone to have sexual contact with?" She whispered into my ear. Hm well there Harry but that would be super wierd. I cant have... 'sexual contact' with Niall. That would take away Niall's virginity and I dont want that burden. But at the same time being with Niall is better than being with Harry.

"Well there is someone but it would be wierd, and besides he is on tour right now." stating the obvious. I could feel something hard on my lower back. Its probably what I think it is, but I'm going to act like I dont feel it.

"Well then... Josh are you willing to fill in the spot. That is if you guys are okay with it." She rushed the last sentence. "Sorry but I have a girlfriend. Emma is amazing but no...sorry." Josh mumbled. Maybe I should call Niall.....

Harry's POV

After Niall and I made an agreement we were back on good terms. He is still a little skeptical about asking Emma though.

"Hey you lot should come in here and see this!" Liam I suppose shouted. I ran into the living room to see the lads crowded around the computer. The article made me burst with fury.

E! Insider News:

Today we found out some news for you directioners. Louis Tomlinson's long lost sister, Emma Tomlinson, is prego with Harry Styles baby. We got our sources from a dorm mate at the college Emma attends. "A little birdy told me that Emma was sleeping with Harry. At first I was like 'that is such a lie' but then Emma started getting fatter." The insider told E! News earlier that month.

But lately we have seen Emma with a hunk of a guy. We've found out that he is 18 year old Josh Jacobson. They were spotted holding hands while attending a birthing class. Now is Emma having a love affair with THE Harry Styles or is she just playing poor old Josh?

More to come later on E! News Insiders.

"This is bloody stupid! How could they think Josh is her 'lover'?" Louis gasped, typing on his phone. Niall was just shaking his head in distress.

"Niall she isnt sleeping with Josh. He is her ROOMATE okay. You will get Emma, trust me mate." Patting Niall on the back. He smiled at me and went back to eating a slice of pizza.

Even though that is my child and Josh is just her friend I feel like a third wheel. I never got to feel my children kick for the first time or hear the heartbeats. I'm not even confirming if I will attend the birth. Its not fair that Simon wont let me go visit her. He says and I quote, "Music is your passion, not rubbing someone's belly." Maybe its time I show Simon who's the boss.

Emma's POV

"So Em what are you going to do?" Josh asked. He handed me my Frap and took a seat next to me.

"About the Niall thing? Well I am just going to call him. If he says no then oh well."I shrugged. Gosh this frap tastes so good right now.

"Arent you like afraid to have sex again? You know since the last time you were drunk." He asked concerned.

"Not really. The only thing I worry about is not having anyone to 'do it' with." sighing at my answer.

"Well give him a call and tell him to come down. If he cant then arrange something that will fit into his schedule." Josh got up to throw his cup away.

'I cant just flat out say lets have sex' I said in my mind.

Niall and I are close, but would he let me steal his virginity? Is that something you can ask a person? It would be hard for to cope with that.

Gosh I would feel horrible if I didnt....please him. I need him to just trust me on this one. I grabbed my phone and called Niall up.

Em:Hey Ni

Ni: Emmy how are you??

Em: um good. When is you next free week?

Ni: well we are still on break for... 2 days. Why?

Em: Just trust me when I say this. I need you. Like really do need you here, in Doncaster.

Ni: Is something wrong Emma? I-I will get the first ticket to Doncaster!

Em:Nothing is wrong Niall, trust me. See you in tomorrow in my time but tonight in your time.

Ni: hehe okay Emmy. Love you and those amazing babies. Bye.

Author note:

So this is what writer block does to me. This chapter was rushed and not good at all. But I want you guys to have something to read, so thats how it goes.

Guys go check out my story 100 Days With The Nerd. I will update it today if there is time.

The story itself is about Rosy Henderson, the most popular girl at her school. Every year she dates a loser and dumps him after 100 days. This time she chooses Marcel Styles, the most nerdy boy at school. Throughout time, Rosy starts to actually have feelings for Marcel. Her so called friends make her choose between love or her popularity.

So yeah that is the scenario of the story. I mean the story wont be all big and glitzy but its simple.

Dont forget to comment,vote and just be amazing lollies. Keep reading because it makes me really happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
323K 5.8K 26
Broken. That's what I was. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I wonder how different my life would have been if I didn't have an abusive father...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...