Safe and Sound

By meowkitty3226

‼️BOOK 2‼️ ‼️Continuation of Till Death‼️ Sasuke looked for Naruto every day For 2 years Things just seem ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

46 3 2
By meowkitty3226

I went to shower. I wanted to try and clean my tainted body. I walked past the mirror to see all of my scars. The scars of bite marks and blades too my skin.

I'm disgusting. Why was Sasuke so happy for a piece of shit like me to come back to him. I kept my body so pure for him. For it to be ripped away from me. From him.

I tore my eyes from the reflection of my body. And got into the hot bath I sat in the warm soapy water in the tub and began to clean my self. I scrubbed every inch of my body. My hair still had some blood in it so I got as much as possible out. The knock at the door started me so I hid behind the curtain.

"You okay sweetheart?" Sasuke sweet voice calmed me.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'll be out in a bit." I responded.

"Okay, take your time." He said as he walked away.

He cares. It doesn't matter to him that my body is scarred. He loves me.

I smiled as I thought those things. I drained the water and let the water splash on my body. I felt as clean as I could get. I have been violated for 3 years so I don't expect to feel completely clean. I got out and dried my frail body and put one of Sasuke's sweat shirts on and gray sweat pants. I went into my room and smiled as I saw my bed was all messy.

"Sasuke must of slept in my room." I said and crashed into my bed. I breathed in his sent and mine.

"Is there room for me in there?" I heard behind me. I looked to the door to see Sasuke leaning on the frame of the door.

"Of course." I said and lifted the sheets. He closed the door and walked over to me and laid next to me. He hugged me gently as if to not break me because I was so fragile. I kissed his neck and hugged him close me. "I love you Sasuke." I said. He looked at me with a smile.

"I love you too Naruto." He said and kissed my forehead. "Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course you can. What is it?" I asked.

"I had sex with Natsu." He said I could feel him shaking because he was nervous. "We were drunk and he was looking for my keys in my pants and you know how I get sometimes when I'm drunk so I kissed him and one thing lead to another." He rambled. I pet his head.

"It's okay babe. Of course I'm a little jealous but I have no right to be. I mean I've basically been cheating on you against my own will." I said and hugged him closer.

"Don't say that. It makes me jealous that I couldn't be your first." He said and cupped my cheek. I laughed.

"Sorry." I said. I pecked his lips. Suddenly the door was thrown open. Sasuke activated a version of the sharingan I've never seen and glow a purple. My first instinct was to activate the nine tails.

"It's time for you to go back to hell." A man said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
823K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...