treat you better ; shawn mend...

By babyimsodown

He looks at me with an icy stare as if I had just cheated on him with his best friend, as if I have done the... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
thankyou

disclaimer

5.5K 77 1
By babyimsodown

a/n:
This book is based off of Shawn Mendes' music video for his song 'Treat You Better'.

I understand that a lot of people will be writing similar books to this as the music video had a lot of meaning behind it and it was actually suggested in the comments that someone should write a wattpad fan fiction based on the video.

So here I am.

As I said before, people who will write books based on this music video will have similar story lines but I will try to make this book very interesting and different but still based on the video. So please do not copy or re-write this exact storyline. Thankyou.

I hope you enjoy!!

- Bailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 0 24
- And you! - She said angrily, turning around to face me - You!.. You shouldn't have done this! Why did you even... - What? Why did I what?! Helped y...
Change By 🍩

Fanfiction

2.3K 9 36
"Hey guys! You look AMAZING," Shawn says while looking at me with a smirk then turning to Jess, he pauses before saying "Jess" 0-0-0-0-0-0 In the cor...
70.5K 1.7K 38
"Shawn you broke my heart I don't know if I can forgive you" I let a tear slip away "Please Sam, I need you" Shawn holds out his hand for me to take ...
834K 21.8K 32
"He won't be enough for you Alex." Nate said. "H-he is." I stuttered. He scoffed and pushed me against the wall, his breath on my cheeks. "You want p...