Smallest of Touches (NovaHD)

By aliiea

Neither of them could really pinpoint where it all started, it had been a long journey. They could both agree... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03

Smallest of Touches

4.3K 28 2
By aliiea

Just want to clear up a few things. This is my first fic, so any and all comments are welcome. If you don't think something is quite right, please let me know. Any suggestions you have, I am more than happy to take on board. 

About the story itself, it will be a long one. I want to try to stay loyal to Aleks and James' true personality, and I believe that if they did end up in a relationship, it would not happen overnight. They would also be stubborn asses about their feelings. Once they did express their emotions there would be many awkward, clumsy and sexy moments. There will also be fluffy/cute stuff, plus rougher stuff later on. Just stick it out with me guys, and I hope it'll be worth the wait. 

Also big shout out to my wonderful proof reader, 0palsea, she's amazing! Go check her out on tumblr!

Thanks

~ A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
165K 12.7K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
251K 28.6K 73
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.9M 75.1K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...