Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader

Par Troussy

Some stories of mine for Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader All chars will have a time to shine I don't really... Plus

Hesitate| Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 1
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 1
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 2
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 1
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 2
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 4

Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 2

813 23 3
Par Troussy

Troussy: Oi, Tsurugi ready for Part 2?

Tsurugi: Well I hope it'll be a nice one.

Troussy: Don't worry, I'll make a Super one.

Tenma: Story Time, peeps :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

Today it's the Day of the match. "I'm pretty excited about the match. I hope that I'll win but I also hope that Kyousuke can win." I said to myself in the mirror. * someone knocked on the door* "(first name), are you there it's me Kyousuke can I come in" he said. I opend the door and Kyousuke was waiting in front of my door. "Come in, I'm going to eat breakfast first before I go" I said. He replied: "Okay, I'll sit with you then." We walked to the kitchen, and while I prepared breakfast Kyousuke was watching me and asked me: "Where are you parent's (first name)?" I replied: "They both are at work." I put down the breakfast on the table for Kyousuke and me and sat next to him. He said: "Thank you for the food" and started eating. After breakfast Kyousuke and I went to the riverbank before school to train together before the match. "Say, (first name) what do you think of me?" Kyousuke asked. I replied: "What do you mean, Kyousuke?" Kyousuke blushed and said: "Well I th-." Kyousuke was interrupted by Tenma "Oi, you guyss!! Wait for mee" he yelled.

Tsurugi's POV

I'm reliefd that Tenma interrupted me. I don't think now is the right moment. "Tsurugi, why are you blushing" Tenma asked. "I-I-I'm not blushing!" I said while I was looking away. (first name) was helping me out and said: "Anyway, Let's go to the riverbank before the morning practice starts." Tenma answerd: "Sure, let's go." I whisperd in her ear: "Thanks a lot." She answerd: "I don't want a pink penguin, I like the puple one more." When we arrived at the riverbank we started to practice with Tenma. I went first. (first name) was watching me and smiled while saying: "You've improved Kyousuke." I was to happy to hear that from her that I kicked the ball to hard and it went over the goal. "I'll get it!". (first name) said and went after the ball. " You too have became pretty close lately don't you think?Say, Tsurugi.... Do you like (first name)?" Tenma asked. I answerd: "Ofcourse I like her, you like her too don't you?" He replied: "Well I mean are you in love with her. Because I think you are."

Tenma's POV

Tsurugi blushed and said: "Okay.......Yeah I think I'm in love with her." Tsurugi came closer and whisperd to me: "If you try to tell her...I'm going to kill you." I answerd with a big smile: "My mouth is zipped about this." (first name) walked to us and said come on let's hurry to school! We were walking with the 3 of us side by side. (first name) saw a little girl walking across the street but there was a huge car that didn't stop for her so she jumped away with the girl but she didn't landed correcly so she hurt herself. Even though she had such pain she still calmed the girl and asked if she was okay or hurt. The little girl was save and walked further her own way. "(first name), where does it hurt? Does it hurt alot?" She sighed and said: "I-It's my leg, I hope I didn't break any bone or something." Tsurugi turned around and said: "Come, I'll give you a lift to school." I helped (first name) up and walked alongside Tsurugi while he was giving (first name) a piggyback.

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at school and went to the morning practice. Tsurugi puted me on the bench and everyone gathered around me. "(first name), what happend?" Shindou-senpai asked. Tsurugi sat next to me and told them the story of what happend. "Let me help you to the nurse office, (first name)-chan" Aoi said. I nodded and walked with Aoi to the nurse office. "(first name), I hope you won't break our promise." Kyousuke whisperd in my ear. I answerd with confidence: "If I break our promise you can ask me anything you want and I'll do it for you." I went to the nurse office with Aoi and left the team on the soccer field.

Shindou's POV

(first name) went with Aoi to the nurse office. I hope she is okay. Tsurugi didn't move and was only waiting for (first name) to come back. I called him and he didn't move a finger. I asked: " Tsurugi do you mind if I give you the place if (first name)'s leg is injured badly." Tsurugi turned around and said: "I won't accept the place as Ace striker when I didn't even prove I'm worth the place. If she keeps her promise I have to keep mine too." I smiled after I heard what he said. I replied: "Alright then let's start practice and wait for her arrival." Tsurugi nodded and changed his clothes so he could start.

Meanwhile at Aoi and (first name)

Aoi's POV

(first name) was quiet while we were waiting for the nurse to come back. "Say (first name)-chan, so Tsurugi-kun and Tenma where with you when the accident happens?" I asked. She was starring at me for a while and said: "Yes, they were. Why do you ask me that?" I aked: "Why did you rescue that girl?" She replied: "Because saving someone's life is more presious than letting her die while you could do something against it." I nodded and said: "Yes, indeed it is but didn't you had an other motive too?" (first name) was looking around her and asked me: "Why do you think that?" I replied: "Because, you didn't use Rena and Tsurugi-kun was there too and you two have become close so I thought you might wanted to show Tsurugi what you can do." (first name) was looking around her and said: "Ugh, I can't keep a secret from you can I?" I smiled and asked: "Are you really in love with Tsurugi-kun? Then the nurse came in and she helped us out with (first name) her Injury.

Meanwhile on the soccer field.

Tsurugi's POV

I couldn't think about something else then about (first name) and her Injury. I hope she is okay. Then a ball rolled towards me. "Oi, Tsurugi! Don't worry about (first name) she is a tough girl!" Tenma said. I already knew that but I'm still worried about her. Why do the people I love always get accidents? I'm really worried about her. Then someone covered my eyes. I heard a voice saying: "If you can guess who I'm I'll give you a hug." I was hoping that it was (first name) so I said: "You're (first name), right" the person turned me around and gave me a good tight hug. It was (first name) she said: "I kept my promise, we'll see who will be the Ace striker today." I was happy so I hugged her twice as tight as she hugged me. I really wanted to tell her how I feel. "Oi, Kyousuke let's continue practice." She said. And we continued practice and went to the lessons after and waited till the match.

(first name)'s POV

After the bell rang I told Kyousuke and the others that I'll come to practice after I go to the bathroom. While I walked out the door 2 seniors were asking me: "Are you (surname)(first name)?" I replied: "Yes, I'm do you need something?" They toke me by my wrist and dragged me to a room in the soccer building. They closed the door and were whispering to each other. I could hear them whisper "When will they come?" The other side: "Just keep her away from that Tsurugi guy till they are here." Then one of them left and the other was just staring at me. I asked him: "Say, I can't join your games so can I go to the team?" The person was watching me and said: "You can leave after I'm told I can let you go. If you try to leave I'll use force. But I don't like using force on girls so please just stay there and wait." I was giggling and said: "So you are going to use force on me?" I walked toward him and pressed him against the wall and said: "Listen, I don't care I you're a senior or not but I can't let my team wait." But then someone knocked on the door and said: "Let me in it's me." I recognised the voice it was Sangoku-senpai. The senior opend the door and left the room while Sangoku-senpai and Shindou-senpai entered the room. Shindou-senpai closed the door and said: "Sorry, that we had to get you here like this. But we didn't want Tsurugi to know that you talked to us." I replied: "Okay so what you want to talk about with me." Sangoku-senpai looked at Shindou-senpai and looked back at me while saying: "It's about Tsurugi, so at that time when I asked him if he was a seed and you had to leave. He told us the truth. So Shindou and I said that you had to know this too."

Shindou's POV

She was looking at us like we were ghosts. She was mumbling: "That idiot, trying to impress me and not even telling me the truth." Sangoku walked towards her and patted her back saying: "It's okay, you just have to win the match against him." She was looking at me and said: "Shindou-senpai, I want one more day to practice before the match."She bowed deeply saying: "Please, I beg you." I told her to stand up and said that I'd think about it. We walked to the club room and Tsurugi was standing there and was surprised to see (first name) with us. He looked away while she was giving him a death glare. She walked to Tsurugi and stood in front of him. She didn't even care that the whole team was watching her and what she was doing. She said: "Kyousuke, I'll beat the crap out you in the match." He answerd: "Wh-What do you mean, (first name)?" She clinged her fist and said: "You, you'll see at the match. Shindou-senpai have you thought about my request?" She turned her head towards me. I answerd: "It's decided the match will take place tomorrow."

Tsurugi's POV

What did they tell her? Why does she look at me like I murdered her entire family. I said:"(f-first name) What's wrong with you?" Shindou-senpai told us that we could go an train on our own. (first name) left and I followed her on a distance she was heading towards the hospital. Is she going to Nii-san? I followed her while she entered the hospital room of Nii-san. Nii-san said to her: "Oh, (first name) What brings you here?" She sighed and said: "It's about Kyousuke, I've heard stories of him. I-I don't know if they're true but know I can guarantee you that I'll fulfil your request." Yuuichi-nii patted a spot on his bed and (first name) sat next to him. Nii-san said: "Kyousuke is an very trustfull person,I believe in his actions" while he hugged (first name). She looked at him and said: "Thank you, Yuuichi-san" he whisperd something in her ear and she nodded. I left before she left and someone from Fifth sector was waiting outside for me.

(first name)'s POV

While I walked outside I saw Kyousuke talking with someone. I walked closer to listen what they were talking about. The man said: "How is it going on your new school, already in the soccer team?" Kyousuke answerd: "Yes, but I have to win their trust first because they know I'm a seed." I couldn't believe what I heard but I continued listing. "You'll have to complete you mission or else you won't get the money for your brother surgery." The man said. Kyousuke said: "I'll complete it just give me some more time, Nii-san needs the money." After I heard that I rushed to my house but Kyousuke noticed me and screamed: "(first name), wait for me please! (first name) please wait for me!" He runned after me and hold me by my wrist. I told him to leave me alone while I tried to get rid of him. He didn't let me go and said: "Please, I can explain." I looked in his eyes. "I don't need an explanation, you'll see what I'm going to do at the match." He let my wrist go and I runned to my home. I only thought about what I'd do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsurugi: So, there is going to be a third part?

Troussy: Ofcourse!

Tenma: Tsurugi, can you read it again? Like the other time?

Troussy: T-Tenma! *blushing* W-why would you ask that?

Tsurugi: Part 2, sit down children.

Troussy: Jeezz, well see you all at the next part! *waves*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9K 212 27
♡Mostly Gojo/Geto/SatoSugu x Fem!Reader ♡May include other characters x reader in the future. ♡AUs, scenarios, oneshots, etc. ♡Mostly Female Reader p...
330K 5.3K 158
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ! ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀꜱʜ! -ᴜᴢᴜɪ ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ >:] (ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ) ~*~ (4/9/2...
103K 1.3K 63
just like the title says 🤭 (i got sick of not being able to find ultra specific scenarios so i decided to make my own book, also please leave commen...
133K 3.5K 94
Inazuma Eleven/Go oneshots Amazing Cover 1 by @-_Saku_- and @FoxcatAI Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy One shots (Warning: Contains swear words of the cha...