End Up Here.

De Jacksparadise

Epilogue to Forever and Always. Read Babysitter before both books. Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
10
11

9

382 17 4
De Jacksparadise

Read the A/N at the end.

"I just had the most weirdest conversation."

Katherine turned around from the sink to face Jack, who sat with his head in his hands. "Who with?"

He looked up at his mother, who was glaring at him with fire in her eyes.

"Jace, actually. And he was very, Very upset."

Jacks eyes widened. "Jace! As in my son, Jace! What did he say?"

His smile couldn't get any wider. But soon faded once he heard what was said.

"He said that you, had been texting his younger brother. I can't believe you. I want you out of this house, and far far away."

.*.*.*
This was short but I really am not bothered anymore. After I've written this book, I don't know if I'm gonna write anymore, because I try, and I try to write my best, and use good grammar and punctuation, yet nobody even bothers to read my other stories.

It's this series that everyone reads, and I can't write all my books based on this. For example, the book I published the other day, the Larry AU, and only one person read it.

So this could possibly be the last, sorry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC