Adopted By Shawn Mendes (On H...

By hope1299

Maxine is 7 yrs old. She is mute but didn't let the quietness fool you. She is a troublemaker. So will happen... More

1.finding her
2.trouble maker
3.aftertaste
4.cycle of trouble
5.all you need is love
6.lier
7.tour part 1
8.tour part 2
9.cranky or nor
10.love me or hate me
11.watching
12.heart attack
13.night owl
14.sick
14.back to school
16.i told you
17.Da Rules
19.Camila and me day
20.don't hit me
21.no pants
22.grandparents House
23. a little bother
24.no camila
25.put some respeck on my name
26.pain is not my game
27.pack your bags
28.miss you
29.coming home
30.james
31.accident
32.awards
33.sick again?
34.history
35.missing?
36.birthday
37.stop yelling
38.Doctor
39.walking
40.babysitter
41.play date
42.cycle or cuddle
43.night
44. you can't throw a book
45.memory loss?
46.nose

15.meet

1K 30 5
By hope1299

~friday~

Bye papa.then he kiss my forehead.

Be good today.say papa.we are outside the gym in hallway.

No promises.then i ran to my class.i sat next to katie and henry.

How trouble you got in last night? Asked katie.

It wasn't too bad.

You answer the math question by drawing boy private part on the board. I am surprise you not grounded.say henry.

Henry,it is called a penis. And you should know that.

Of course i know that but i don't like it that and don't like talking about it.say Henry.

Class line up say ms.frost. then we walk to classroom. We took our seats.

Please don't get us in trouble again today. Say katie.i frowned.

Why?

Because my bum can't another spanking from my mom again.say katie.

And i can't listen another don't-get-in-trouble speech from my parents again.

You two are pussies.

Please maxine.whispered katie.

Katie!maxine!Henry! Would like to share your conversation with the class.say ms.frost with a smirk.

No.say katie and henry.

Yes.

Maxine.whispered katie.

Please don't do it.whispered henry.

Yes.

We are screwed.whispered katie and henry.

Oh really.what were you talking about? Asked ms.frost while smirking.

We were talking about how katie and henry are pussies.then katie face palm her face while henry put his head in hands.ms.frost smirk dropped.

What?asked ms.frost while looking shock

They are pussies.

Maxine diamond mendes! Then everyone turned their head to the door.papa was leaning on the doorframe with his arm cross.

Fuck.

You are screwed.say katie.

Hallway. Now!say papa.then the class started whispering stuff like "she in trouble,now" or "i wish my dad was shawn mendes".then i walk to the hallway with him.

Shawn pov
(in the morning)

Be good today.

No promises.say maxine. Then she ran to class.i was walking out the building when the principal Nelson stop me.

Follow me.say ms nelson.I follow her to a classroom door.

Maxine is this classroom. Please watch.say ms.Nelson.then she left.i watched maxine talk toher friends while the teacher was teaching.

Katie!maxine!Henry! Would like to share your conversation with the class.say the teacher with a smirk.

No!say Maxine's friends.then they whispered to maxine.

Yes.

Oh really.what were you talking about? Asked the teacher while smirking.

We were talking about how katie and henry are pussies.say maxine.

What?asked the teacher while looking shock.

They are pussies.

Maxine diamond mendes! Then everyone turned their head to me.maxine whispered to his friends.

Hallway.now.then she walk the hallway.we walk to the janitor closet.

Why?

Cuz i was bored.say maxine.

You won't be bored if you actually pay attention.

School is Sucks Children Happiness Out Of Life.say maxine.

No.school is here to teach you new things.

Like what?asked maxine.

What is the definition of PEMDAS?

Please excuse my dope ass swag.say maxine.then i pinch her arm.

Ow.say maxine while rubbing her arm.

And that why you need school.

Fine.i will listen to my teacher.say maxine

But first you still got trouble in class.

Can it wait until we get home?asked maxine

No.you need to learn your lesson.then i grab her hands hit her bum 10 times.

Now,you can go back class. And after school i want hear what you learn.then we walk back to her classroom. I left when sat in her seat.

Maxine pov

I sat at my desk.

What happened? Asked katie.

I got trouble.again.

Maxine,do i need to get your father back in here?asked ms.frost.

No.then i pay attention to the lesson for once.

~after school ~

I walk to papa's car.i hop in.

What happened? Asked papa.

Nothing. Then he drove us home. I walk to the kitchen sat at the table.i pull my homework and stare at.

Staring at it won't get the answer on the paper.say papa. Then i spend a hour on my homework when the door bell rang.

Papa! Door!

You know i am in the room same as you. Say papa

I know.then we heard it again.

Papa!door!

I know maxine.say papa.then he walk to the door.camila walk in.why is she are? They walked toward me.

Maxine,you remember Camila? Asked papa.i nodded.

She is my girlfriend. Say papa.then i gave blank face. I don't want a mom or a mom figure. I walk outside to the tree and climb it. Then camila walk to tree.

Maxine,please come down? Asked camila.then i jump down and landed on my feet in front of her.

Oh my gosh!you okay?asked camila.

What do you want?

You permission. Say camila.permission? Since when i do run crap.

For what?

For me to move in.say camila.

Why you need move in?

Because i want to be closer to y'all. Say camila.

Fine.but remember this "expect the unexpected" and i am don't promise anything. Then she hug me.

Thank you. Thank you.say camila.then she stopped hugging me.

Come on dinner should be ready.say camila.after dinner papa tuck me in bed.he left.i counted to 100 and climb in the vent. I crawled to vent in papa room.

I going to take shower.say papa.then he walk the bathroom.

Okay.say camila with pulling out her Phone. Then i quietly jump down from the vent. I sat next to her.

What'cha doing?then she jumped and fell out the bed.i jump out the bed and hid under the bed.i hear a door open.

You okay?asked papa.

Umm...yea.i fell out the bed.

Why?asked papa.

For the fun?say camila.then i heard the door close.i hop back in bed before camila.

Stop.doing that.say camila.

Or what.you will jump out the bed for fun again.

What?i couldn't think of nothing.wait should you be in bed? Asked camila.

Should you be shutting the fuck up. Now,i only came in here to tell you.if you piss me off.i will make your life a living hell.and that not a thread,it is a promise. Goodnight. Then i saw camila look shocked.I left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
85.5K 2K 142
Started: November 2018 Finished: June 16 2019 Anna's POV "Ugh why is life so complicated" I said on the phone to my best friend Mara. Today has be...
138K 2.7K 45
"You are good boy.you just make bad decisions sometimes"~jimin Azul is 6 yrs old.everyone thinks he is little troublemaker but he really just a softi...
2.8K 199 192
a huge Shawn mendes fan finds out her new step brother is her favorite person and idol. TW: thoughts of suicide attempts and abuse