Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 7

9.6K 389 13
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Alia Pov

"Hello," I say answering the phone.

"H-he woke up," Max says groaning out.

After hearing him say that I'm now fully awake.

"What wrong!?" I ask, feeling myself beginning to panic.

"He woke up out of nowhere and he wasn't in any mood to talk." I hear him groaning out in pain.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask, getting out of bed.

"I have a few injuries, but I'll be fine. Lester is in bad shape. I don't know why, but our injuries aren't healing. I manage to stop Lester bleeding, but he needs help." I can hear the panic in his voice.

"Just stay there I'm coming now." After I hung up the phone, I see that I have a miss call and text from BJ.

"I forgot to tell you that I had plans with my cousins today. I'll be back first thing tomorrow." His text says.

My fingers quickly glide across the phone texted him the address of the lake house, telling him to meet me there when he gets this message.

I walk over to the door opening it to see two guards standing on each side of my door. I walk out of the room making my way down the hallway heading to Donna's room with them right behind me. I walk into her room closing the door behind me, leaving my guards in the hall.

"Donna wake up." I keep my voice low shaking her a little, watching as her eyes slowly open.

"What?" She rubbing her eyes looking at me.

"I need your help, Donna, Lester is hurt. Your mother is a healer and I know she taught you about all that healer stuff, so I need you to come with me to help him."

"What happened to Lester and why are you whispering?" She raises up on her elbows.

"My guards are outside, I'll tell you everything once we get out of here." I turn walking towards her window. We have to leave now.

"I can't leave Alia, I can't leave Ryan here. Your dad is going to kill him." She tosses the covers off of her and gets out of the bed.

I think about it for a second, needing to get to Lester.  I sent them there and I can't let Lester die because of me.

"We're taking him with us," I tell her the first plan that comes to mind, not having time to come up with anything better.

"How?" She walks over to her closet grabbing some clothes and put them on.

"There's only one person guarding the prison door. I'm sure we can handle him." I don't think it shouldn't be hard for us to handle one guy.

"But how are we going to get away once we get him out. There is no way we'll get past the border patrol." Donna says, knowing Our borders and the roads are always heavily guarded. So I know we will never get past the Wolves guarding our land and roads.

"We're going to cross the river. That's the only way to do this without getting caught." Once we cross the river we'll be on the shadow moon pack land. If they catch us, they'll kill us for sure.

"If that's the only way we can free Ryan and get away then I don't care." She walks over to me. I slowly let up the window and climb out jumping down landing on the ground with a thump. I stand there watching Donna climb out and jump down.

"We need to hurry, we won't have much time before my guards realize we're not in your room anymore." I move quickly with Donna right behind me, heading to the prison.

I slow down to a walk once we start to approach the prison. I see the guard sitting down in a chair. He stands up once he sees us approaching him.

"You girls shouldn't be ou-" I place a hard right hook to his face, knocking him to the ground. Before he gets a chance to get back to his feet, Donna places a hard kick to his face knocking him out.

I go into his pockets getting the keys and unlocking the door. We run down the first hallway quickly making our way to Ryan's cell.

"What's going on?" Ryan asks with a frown as we approach his cell.

"No time to explain, we need to get out of here and fast," I say unlocking his cell.

Once we get out of the prison I see the guard still laying on the ground knocked out. I shift into my tan wolf, quickly taking off into the forest. I move from side to side, dodging the blurs of thick trees, heading towards the lake with Donna and Ryan running next to me.

Once we cross the river onto the Shadow Moon pack land, my training kicks in and my guard goes up. After running on their land for about an hour without being spotted, I start to see the border of their land in the distance. This was much easier than I thought it would be. The shadow moon pack is the fourth largest and strongest pack. I thought their land would be guarded much better than this. As we get closer to getting off their land, I start to hear the sound of paws beating against the ground behind us like drums, followed by loud growls. I look back to see a large brown and black wolf gaining on us fast.

I push my legs to go faster. Once I cross the border of their land I hear a loud whimper come from behind me. I look back to see one of the wolves biting down on Donna's back leg, dragging her back, stopping her from crossing the border. I see Ryan struggle to fight the other wolf off, keeping him away from Donna.

I take off running back to help Donna. I crash into the wolf, knocking him off Donna, sending us both rolling across the ground biting and ripping fur and flesh from each other.

He lands on top of me biting at my throat going for the kill. He finally gets his jaws around my throat, but right before he bites down to rip my throat out, Donna is on him quickly. She bites down hard on his shoulder causing him to let me go. He turns his attention to Donna giving me the opening I need. I get up quickly and lock my jaws around his throat not wasting any time. I bite down as hard as I can, feeling my teeth sink into his flesh. Feeling His blood starts to fill my mouth. Ignoring the disgusting taste of his blood, I pull back ripping his throat out.

His lifeless body falls to the ground shifting back. I instantly start to feel bad about killing this guy. My father always taught my brother and me that it's kill or be killed. I never really gave it much thought because I never thought I would be in this situation, but now I understand what he was talking about. If I didn't kill this guy he was surely going to kill Donna and me.

I look over to see that the other wolf has Ryan on the ground. Donna quickly makes her way over to them. She catches the wolf off guard, biting into his throat-ripping it out.

"We need to leave now, I'm sure they have notified their alpha telling him we're here," I tell Donna through the mind link, taking off through the forest. We need to get far away from here. My father will be looking for us and the Shadow Moon pack will be after us also.

After running for a couple of hours straight through the forest, we stop at this lake to have a drink and rest for a little. I'm sure the Shadow Moon pack sent a group of wolves out with their best trackers to find and kill us. But I think we managed to cover our scent and trail enough to send them west.

"The sun will be coming up in about three more hours," I say to Ryan after shifting back into my human form.

"That won't be a problem for me." He answers my question knowing what I'm trying to ask without asking. The vampires who were born a vampire can survive in the sun, but the ones who were turned into a vampire are forever cursed to the nights.

"But I haven't fed in about a week. My body is weak, and after that fight with those wolves, all the little energy I had left was drained. There's a vampire coven not too far from here, I need to go feed." I look at him realizing he does look paler than before, and around his eyes are darker with bags under them.

"Is that a good idea, will they just let you come onto their land?" Donna asks once she shifts back walking over to him.

"I have a friend that's apart of this coven. He'll let their coven leader know that I'm not there to cause trouble, then their leader will welcome me into their coven to feed." He reaches out moving Donna's hair out her face, looking at her as if he's trying to get a closer look at her face.

"How lon-"

"Shhhhh," I tell them, hearing someone coming our way. How could they have found us? Donna and I covered our trail exactly the way we were taught.

It's too late to run, we will have to fight.

Donna and I shift back into our wolves taking our fighting stance, waiting for them to come through the thick trees and bushes. Once they get closer their scents hit me and I realized this isn't a group of wolves from the Shadow Moon pack, they are vampires.

I watch as eight vampires quickly appear from behind the trees and bushes. "Well, it looks like we found ourselves some dogs." The guy in front look at Donna and I with a smirk covering his face. His eyes stop on Ryan standing beside Donna.

"What are you doing with these mutts?" The guy asks frowning.

Ryan shakes his head. "I'm not with these mutts." Ryan steps away from Donna. "They're holding me as their prisoner taking me back to their pack to question me. I haven't feed so I'm too weak to fight them off." He walks over to them. That lying bastard, after all the shit we just did for him he's still going to lie and betray us.

"Well, it's a good thing we found you." One of the vampires says.

I hear a low whimper come from Donna. I can't begin to understand how heartbroken she must be right now.

The vampires start to surround us. If I'm going to die I'm going out with a fight. I attack the vampire to my right biting down on his arm trying to ripping it off. Three other vampires quickly tackle me to the ground clamping something around my neck. They let me go, backing away. I quickly get up looking over to see them backing away from Donna. She has something around her neck also.

I go to attack again, but one of the vampires holds out some kind of remote, causing the thing around my neck to shocks me. I fall to the ground whimpering in pain as electricity pass through my body, causing me to shift back into my human form involuntarily. Donna tries to attack but falls to the ground whimpering in pain also. Her body slowly shifts back into her human form, causing her whimpers to turn into screams of pain.

"How do your dogs like these special collars we made for you mutts." One of the vampires says while the others stand there laughing as we scream in pain.

Once the electricity stop passing through my body, I slowly stand to my feet. My legs are weak and shaky, barely holding me up. I reach up to rip this collar from around my neck, but quickly pull my hands away. The outside of this collar is covered in silver.

I let out a deep growl and go to shift, but the moment my bones started to reform the collar shocks me again, knocking me to the ground screaming in pain.

"Don't even think about shifting, those collars are specially made to stop you mutts from changing into them stupid dogs. But don't worry once we wipe most of you mutts out, the rest will join you two as slaves." He grabs me by my hair forcing me to my feet.

We walked for hours heading to their coven. On our way to their coven, I tried to escape a few times, but it always ended the same way, with me being shocked and them laughing at me screaming on the ground in pain.

I look over at Donna. She has been walking with her head down the whole time. I hear low sobs coming from her. She's a fighter, she would never just give up like this, but I guess after what Ryan did it just took everything out of her. I look over at Ryan and let out a low growl, my wolf wanting to sink teeth into him.

Once we got to their coven we walk through these huge silver gates. I look around seeing a few vampires standing out guarding their huge coven house.

"Take them down to the dungeon and lock them in the cells." Two of the guys push us, forcing us to keep walking. As we pass by the vampires they all look at us as if we disgust them.

Once we get down to the dungeon I scrunch my nose at the smell of this place. As they take us down the long hall, I see wolves down here locked inside the cells, with the same collars around their necks. This place is full of wolves. I even see kids locked inside these cells as well. What kind of heartless monsters would do this to children?

I sit here in this cell trying to think of a way out, but there is no way to get past these silver bars. It's not much light down here, the only time we see light is when the guard opens the door to come in or leave out.

I look over to Donna's cell. She hasn't said anything since we been down here. She has just been sitting there with her arms wrapped around her legs. With her head resting on top of her knees. I can hear her low sobs. How could Ryan do this to her, his mate, his other half?

I stick my hand through the silver bars carefully not to touch them. I extended my nail to try my luck with picking the lock.

"That's not going to work, I tried it already." I hear a male's voice say. I look over to see a guy in the cell next to me.

"How long have you been down here?" I ask him, carefully pulling my arm back through the silver bars.

"About two months, some of them have been down here a year or more. There's no getting out." I frown at this male words. I'm going to find a way out of here. Even if I have to risk badly harming myself against the silver bars.

I open my mind link, but I'm too far away to contact anyone from the pack. The only person I can feel through the pack link is Donna.

"Donna are you okay," I asked her through the mind link.

"Why is the moon goddess punishing me? What did I do to deserve this?" She says through the mind link still not moving from that spot.

"I'm sorry Donna it's my fault. If I wouldn't have taken you to the prison to see him, then he wouldn't have been able to trick us into trusting him." I tell her.

"It's not your fault Alia. He didn't trick me into trusting him. He really didn't have to say much to get me to trust him. I guess that's just how the mate bond works. I thought he really wanted me. When that wolf grabbed me, why did he even turn back to help me if he didn't want me." I can see her body slightly shaking while low sobs come from her cell.

I let out a sigh, not knowing what to say to her about all of this. I know my words aren't going to help at all. Donna is a good person she doesn't deserve this. I hope Ryan gets what's coming to him.

We have been locked in these cells for hours with nowhere to go. I stand to my feet when I hear the door open. I walk over to the silver bars, watching to see who is coming down the stairs. Not much light came into the dungeon this time when the door open, so that must mean the sun is going down.

Three vampires come down the stairs carrying big buckets in their hands. One of them walks up to my cell and grab a thick piece of meat out the bucket, throwing it into my cell like I'm a wild animal he's feeding at a zoo. I let out a low growl that he ignore and continue to throw meat into the other cells.

After they leave going back up the stairs I walk over and pick the meat up. I have to eat to keep my strength up if I'm going to get out of here. I look over to Donna's cell to see that she hadn't moved to get the meat. I'm sure she's hungry, we have been down here all day and this is the first time they have brought us food.

"Donna you need to eat," I tell her.

"I'm not h-hungry Alia." She says in between sobs.

I don't really know what to say to her, because I don't understand what it feels like to not be wanted by your mate. I could be a best friend and let her cry on my shoulders, but I'm locked inside this stupid cell.

"Donna it's goin-"

I hear a loud bang come from up the stairs. I watch as the guard body comes rolling down the stairs landing on the floor. I stand here in my cell watching and wondering what's going on. Seconds later someone comes down the stairs. He bends down taking the keys out the guard pocket. Everyone starts to walk up to the edge of their cells, looking at the scene before them. Even Donna stands up quickly getting as close as she can to the silver bars without touching them. This is the first time she has moved out of that spot since we been down here. I look back to see who the person is. Once he turned around showing his face I see that it's Ryan.

"We need to leave now." He says looking at Donna.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
30.6K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...