Country Fire

By KireaTeamScorpio

Russell's life was peaceful. Rainey's life was full of danger. Until they meet though Facebook and fall in lo... More

RUSSELL
RAINEY
THE TRACKS
THE BEGINNING
THE NOTIFICATION
THE START OF IT ALL
THE PLAIN

MY ART

7 1 1
By KireaTeamScorpio

Well here I am again. Pretty weird since I was just talking to y'all the first time huh. Yeah? Whatever. Anyway my art I love it. Its my soul, its what helps defines me. The real me, not what I make everyone else believe. It helps me believe that everything happens for a reason and that everything has a message. Whether good are bad those messages defines a person. And it really helped me define me. I feel trapped, suffocated to do all these things I know I'm not suppose to do. I mean vandalizing is fun and has a thrill. But the thrill never last long. I could do something stupid and forget about it the next day. But with my art, the thrill is still there and it stays there. Its what makes me....me. But I really don't no anymore the person I'm becoming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
855K 64.9K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
268K 3.8K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
387K 22K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...