ALRIC

Oleh peoplethatiusetoknow

He is dangerous He is cunning He is intelligiant He is sexier than an Adonis He is every mans role model He... Lebih Banyak

HEY YOU ↑ READ ME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Good news
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 | Storm and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Chapter 8| Hunger Games
Chapter 9| Male Medusa
NEW COVER!!!!

Chapter 5

9K 253 194
Oleh peoplethatiusetoknow

HEYYYYYYYYYY STORMS WOLF ABOVE 

Look at this

60% of my readers are here in the U.S

5% Canada

0.438% France

0.08% Brazil

0.08% Argentina

0.08% Columbia

0.04% Chile

And a bunch more around the Globe 

I'm from the States, Florida to be more specific. I live right next to Disney World but I've never been. Well unless you count the numerous times I go to Downtown Disney. Which they now call disney springs.

SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM

please take notice how at first its Storms POV then Third person in a different location then back to where storm is but then back to Storms POV but still third its all separated by spacing 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The run back was soundless. I stayed close to the alpha unsure of where we are. He radiated the feel of home which calmed down my anxiousness. We weren't traveling alone, eight other unfamiliar wolves presumably not from the pack we just left. I hadn't known we were on pack lands because the feeling of pricks and needles piercing you hadn't come when I crossed the border. For obvious reasons. When we left their lands some of the tension I had misplaced as overall stress from being awoken in a strange area left too. 

Right now we were nearing the end of another territory. The alphas at the meeting had allowed us to pass through their territory as long as we left quickly. I didn't like traveling through unknown lands but it was safer then No Mans Land which we were about to enter. The wolves accompanying us were to leave when we reached their pack, which was close to ours, about 3 miles of unclaimed territory between. They were mainly here to protect the alpha in case of any dangers we came across in No Mans Land.

We vacated the lands running smoothly through the forest. They didn't have to slow down for me since she had always been abnormally fast.

The tension I previously held evaporated and a new apprehension formed just as quick as we jumped the border of No Mans Land and Howlers land. While being in pack lands bristled my fur, No Mans Land was worse. Packs had a 50/50 chance of turning on you but rogues were 98% chance of attacking you. Either rogues weren't there or they were and if they were pray. They were uncoordinated and had no methods of attacking which sometimes is worse then strategy. My ears raised, body tensed, eyes alert. 

We were out of pack territory not 5 minutes. Five freaking minutes before my alpha slowed. This unnerved me, as I came to a complete stop along with the other 8 who remained unnamed that I took pleasure out of naming them Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy and Doug. 

I sniffed out 6 wolves which we outnumbered at 10. This didn't make me feel better though. Never underestimate your enemy. 

5 pairs of red eyes appeared before me. They growled and I snarled right back. 

The wasted no time pouncing. I had noticed the missing wolf but didn't have time to think about it as a rouge leaped heading straight for my neck. Think first ask questions later. 

I crouched and they wolf flew straight over me. I immediately attacked heading for the leg. It rolled out of the way but before it could get up I leapt heading straight for the stomach this time. The metallic taste of blood fueled my wolf and I tore off a chunk of its leg. It nipped at my side finally up drawing a little bit of blood. I moved just in time before it could do any major damage. I bite at its side once again but this time he couldn't get up. My paws sat atop its chest and I really should've went for the kill. But I didn't. I stared into its eyes and saw defeat and acceptance which was enough to satisfy my blood lust. 

It would soon die of blood loss but I didn't want have its blood on my hands even if it did attack first. I left it in agony which was probably worse but I selfishly left it there. I've killed before but only rabbits and other woodland creatures and once a rogue out of self defense. But I prefer not to kill anything. 

I didn't of course expect a flash of black to come hurling at me. I didn't move in time and it tore off skin. But as soon as it came it was gone killed by my alpha. Usually my reflexes are better then that but I blame it own lack of proper nutrition. Who was I without my daily bar of chocolate. 

Grumpy shifted and I averted my eyes. That was for his mate. And my eye virginity (which was very hard to keep intact seeing as we shifted back naked) was for mine. He eyed me as he voiced his next few words, as if I was the person who sent the rogues after them.

"The rogues were way too coordinated and in-sync with each other. There aren't many sightings of rogues in this area.  This was a planned attack. No one knew of the Alpha meeting except for the alphas themselves and us." Also no one in their right mind would try and fight an alpha and other prize warriors especially when they're outnumbered. I voiced the unsaid tidbit in my head. This was a message, a warning perhaps.

I refrained from telling them its not as secretive as they thought. My best friends knew of it and of course there parents. Then again they are the higher ups of the pack.

My alpha who had shifted too nodded. I could tell that the 8 dwarves didn't know about the 23 girls who had been scattered along the pack land but I had a feeling who did that and who did the rogues were completely different people. If it had been the same person, I'm pretty sure the rogues would ask for whatever that person wanted before attacking. And Rogue Man wanted us dead while Mr. Kidnapgirlsandusetheirarmsaspaper (Mr.Kidnap for short) just wanted something.  

The whole pack was on the look out. At first they thought she had just wandered in the woods but after hearing about 22 girls missing from other packs and a strange scent wafting through the forest they immediately went to action. Her best friends not even knowing where she was was the cherry on the sundae. Actually what made them pop was not being able to mind link the Deltas only daughter and heir. They had checked the pack up and down leaving no rock upturned looking for her but they all knew it was futile. 

If they couldn't mind link her it meant the distance between them was too strong. There wasn't much they could do but wait for pack trackers to come back with hopefully good news. But the people closest to her still searched longing to have their best friend and daughter back. Even Sage had gotten off her phone for once and helped out. 

The trackers came back with no good news but they had received word that 12 of the 23 missing girls had returned home. 

It was just Storm and the Alpha now. She preferred this to the Disney dwarves who had left as soon as we reached their own pack. They were brought along to the meeting in the first place for reasons unbeknownst to Storm. Since their pack was extremely close to her pack with only 3 miles of No Mans Land between them she only had 2 minutes to ask the questions plaguing her mind. She mind linked her alpha choosing her questions carefully. She knew that he wouldn't answer everything she had running through her mind.

'Alpha, who is responsible for my kidnapping' 

'A bad bad man that no one wishes to come across'  His vague answer only made her more curious.

Storm and the alpha were close, he was like an uncle to her. At least closer then regular pack members. That being said she knew he only had her best interests at heart when he withheld information from her. But she didn't care for that. 

'What did they want'  She recalled the alpha's stiffened when they read the wounds shaped like words off her arm. They obviously knew and/or had whatever this strange man wanted.  

'Something that shouldn't have been theirs to begin with' His tone rang with an air of finality silencing the question off the tip of her tongue. He didn't want his pack members to have fear plaguing there every thought and move. No one would know of Alpha Mercy until it was necessary. 

They were already within seconds of crossing onto their border so its not like she could ask them anyway. 

Soon after they were bombarded by perimeter control who sighed in relief to have their alpha and future delta back home. You could see it in their eyes that they were curious after all their alpha shows up four days early with the missing future delta who was faintly bleeding and in wolf form since Alpha left in a car.

Storm had to hand it to Mr. Kidnapper the thing he did with the cars was imaginative. They definitely had a flair for dramatics.

After the random people started showing up the doorbell rang. I know a rundown building with a house doorbell strange right. Anyway so after they forced one of the guards to check it out to make sure it wasn't rigged or a trap they went outside to see all their cars parked right in front of the building. 

To make it seem not so conspicuous they had parked inside of the building so it would seem empty. So you can imagine their confusion when the BMW's and Lambo's  were parked side by side. I wish I had a video camera for the next few minutes. If Webster Dictionary had a gif of Domino Effect this would be it. It reminded me of  the time in Wizards of Waverly Place the movie where Alex had thrown a pebble onto the bridge and the whole thing collapsed.

First I had thrown a pebble near one of the cars. Never know what your opponent has up its sleeve. Nothing happened. Then one of the guards opened Alpha Romez's car. Suddenly all the cars start blaring music which hurt my ears.  I can't imagine what it did to the alphas since they had advanced hearing. Not only that but any werewolf within a 2 mile radius now knew our location. It abruptly stopped only for a rough voice that had my panties soaked to say 'Give me what is mine.' 

Mr. Kidnapper had the voice of a sexy devil my poor panties R.I.P. Right after the that glitter exploded everywhere. And by everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. The cars didn't explode like I had thought but no matter where you went or how much you paid couldn't get that shit out of the cars. Trust me I've tried. Not to mention the smell it began emitting. Some sort of horrid concoction of rotten milk and farts. 

Safe to say those cars were trashed.

When I got home I was met with angry/concerned/crying/worried/sadness/determination/confusion all bottled into 5 and a half people. They all came at me all at once and if I didn't know any better I would have fallen. But I didn't. And then I let them cry. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There really isn't any more to write. Next update is the awaited chapter. Oink Oink I mean Wink Wink

Hey guys I need a cover for my book Rose the descriptions below:

Rosalinda Athena Alexandria Edwards

Well that's what the Queen calls me. If you're wondering then no, I'm not a teenager who's to high to notice that she speed dialed Burger King and is not the princess of a Double Whopper. I'm just your average princess of werewolves.

Yup you heard right werewolves. As in humans that can turn into, quote 'hideous monsters'. No we didn't kill cousin Jimmy when you went on that camping trip he's unconscious in our castle hospital and we will Express ship him to you right away.

Well technically not all werewolves, there is this continent called North America where our reign and wifi don't reach. Like a blackout zone. There's another pack there that sort of rules there.

The Black Woods pack

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COVER

I'm prewriting those chapters so until I finish Chapter 5 and there all like 4000 words per chapter then I'll post it

This chapter isn't as long as the previous one at only 3 pages and 2146 words but the next one will be longer I promise. 

BYE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

80.6K 1.8K 33
"Together?" He asked. "Together," I nodded, and he took my hand in his. Faith knows about werewolves. After all, she is one. And of course; she...
3.1M 95.2K 27
His mate's an alpha. He's an omega. Most think he is weak. But he couldn't be far from that. He strengthens the pack, defying the logic of status...
549K 18.5K 72
At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new life for herself and her sibling. Estr...
6.2K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...