Little Miss Delinquent ™

By OnyxRawrzOlivia

Linx Bones has always been top-dog and she's not planning on stepping down anytime soon. That was until the H... More

Chapter 1 - Always remember, I'm top dog.
Chapter 2 - You're never around, but, somehow, you still manage to ruin my life.
Chapter 3 - Oh, good Lord, what did we do last night?
Chapter 4 - I just wanna.....touch you???
Chapter 5 - It just might be okay to......fall.
Chapter 6 - Let the games begin!
Chapter 7 - Kiss me, you ANIMAL!
Chapter 8 - FML, like seriously, people!
Chapter 9 - Crash, Crash, and Burn.....
Chapter 10 - I need a heartbeat, wanna give me yours?
Chapter 11 - Close your mouth; flies will get in there.
Chapter 12 - Bite your lip and fake it, babe.
Chapter 13 - It's never too late to live Happily Ever After.
Chapter 14 - Even with the scars on your skin, I still think you're beautiful.
Chapter 15 - I don't want much. Just your hugs, kisses, and you.
Chapter 16 - A mistake is just another way of doing things.
Chapter 17 - I can't look at you and breathe at the same time.
Chapter 18 - Get down on your kness and tell me you love me.
Chapter 19 - We found love lost under the sheets.
Chapter 20 - No one else, but us two.
Chapter 21 - My dear, I've been alone.
Chapter 22 - Do your remember the way I held your hand?
Chapter 23 - You're the only place that feels like home.
Chapter 24 - Does she know that my destiny lies with her?
INFO

Chapter 25 - They fade away.

4.2K 116 59
By OnyxRawrzOlivia

Chapter 25 – They fade away.

Linx’s Point of View

“Can you guess what I got just for you?” A voice chimed from behind me, covering my eyes with one hand and shutting down any hopes of seeing the surprise.

I giggled softly to myself, smiling, already knowing who could be doing such a thing. “Um, I don’t know. A free sample of something you got from the store this morning?” I guessed, trying to peek through his fingers.

“Close,” He chuckled, pulling his hand away and revealing a Snickers bar with a candle shoved through the middle of it. “Happy birthday, babe. It’s the big one-eight. Feel old yet?” He snickered with a quirky grin, plopping down on the bed.

“I love it,” I whispered with a small smile, looking over at the candy and then at him. My smile turned into a full out grin as I scooted my desk chair next to him, leaning over and kissing his cheek. “To be honest, I kind of forgot it was today.” I shrugged, pulling the unlit candle out of the Snickers and passing it over to him to suck on as I began to eat the marvelous candy.

“How could you possibly forget?”

I shrugged once more. “I’ve been working really hard lately so it just kind of slipped my mind.” It was ture; I had been working my ass off since Rex and I made up, trying to get my life back together and my grades up. “I really want to take that trip this summer.”

“The one to England?”

I nodded, glancing over at him. “It’s really my only chance to get out of this crummy town. It’s almost an all-or-nothing kind of thing.” I offered him the other half of the Snickers bar and he took it eagerly. “With you going back to Beverly Hills for the summer, I need to do something with my life, I guess, to distract me from you being gone again.”

“Linx,” He whispered, cupping my cheeks and forcing me to look into his eyes. “I’ll be by your side as long as you want me there.” He smiled at me, a bit of chocolate caked on the corner of his mouth. “I love you, Linx. I really do.”

I giggled, wiping away the chocolate with my thumb gently. “I love you, too, Rex.” I smiled, kissing his cheek. “You and all your dorky components.”

“Then go to dinner with me tonight.” He said with a little quirk of his lips. “Let’s spend your birthday the right way.” He pressed his lips to my forehead and I grinned, nodding as excitement filling my body. “Then pack for two days.” He commanded as he practically bolted out of the room in an instant.

“Wait, what?!”

*~*

There were candles everywhere, surrounding a small table set up next to the river. The sun was barely dancing behind the trees, leaving the area in a soft glow. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. “It’s so beautiful, Rex.” I sniffled, fanning at my eyes in hopes not to ruin my make-up. “This is the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten, by far.”

“And it will only get better, love.” He smirked, kissing the back of my hand as he walked me to the table. “I have more presents.”

I blinked at him for a moment before furrowing my eyebrows. “Rex, babe, this is more than enough.” I chuckled, placing a hand lightly on his chest. “I don’t need a whole bunch of presents.”

“Yes, you do.” He replied, placing his hand on mine and running his thumb teasingly over the back of my hand. “You deserve the best and I plan to give that to you.” He lifted my hand, kissing it once again. He smiled, his bright blue eyes meeting my emerald green ones. “Now, let’s eat before I jump you.” He winked playfully, pulling out one of the chairs for me.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, taking a seat. “It’s about time.”

Once we were all settled in and munching on the sandwiches he had made for us, he looked at me, the kind of way that my body freeze and tingle all over, made my cheeks red, and caused me to look away. “What are you staring at, Rex? Do I have something on my face?” I asked quickly, touching my cheeks lightly with the tips of my fingers.

He shook his head lightly, sending his grown out raven hair everywhere. “I was just thinking about how beautiful you are, Linx.”

I laughed, reaching over and brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. “Well, it’s that a cliché.” I snickered playfully, going to pull back my hand, but he caught it, holding it in between his larger and warmer hands. He looked at me with those smoldering blue eyes again, keeping my gaze locked with his. “Jesus Christ,” I snorted, rather unattractively, but he only smiled. “When did we become the two love birds?”

“Do you mean publicly or in secret?” He asked, tilting his head to the side and a small smirk returning to his handsome face.

He was already laughing before I even had the chance to roll my eyes at his stupidity. “I meant it general, moron.” I snapped, trying to sound angry, but the corners of my lips were turning upwards into an amused smile.

He blinked at me for a moment, completely quiet. I gave him a look, wondering why he was just staring at me blankly. “Linx,” I arched a brow, urging him to continue. “I have a question, one I probably should’ve asked a really long time ago.”

“What are you talking about?”

He traced the lines of my palms with his gentle index fingers, avoiding my eyes. After a minute, he finally looked at me, his eyes wide and worried. “Linx Bones, will you be my girlfriend?”

This time, it was my turn to just blink at him as if the whole world had completely changed. “What?” I scrunched my face up in confusion, looking at him through narrow green eyes. “Wasn’t that already a thing?” I frowned, glancing at him and then at our empty plates.

He shook his head, kissing the back of my hand. “Not officially.” He sighed, reaching over and playing with a lock of my hair softly. “I’m really sorry I asked so late into this. It seemed like we already were so I completely forgot about it.” I nodded slowly, realization finally flooding my system. “So,” He began, a smirk forming as he nudged me playfully with his elbow. “How about it? You ready to completely change everything and let me finally call you my girlfriend?”

I smiled, one full of knowledge that we’d both remember this moment for years to come. “Do I really have another option?” I joked, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close. “I’m stuck with you forever now, aren’t I?” I snickered, leaning in to peck him on the cheek, but his phone started going off in his pocket.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. I’m sorry, I thought I turned that off already.” He said quickly, fishing the electronic out of his slacks and answering it. “Oli, what the fuck do you want?” He snapped into the microphone, slightly scowling at the ground. Suddenly, he shot up out of his chair, wide-eyed and looking frightened. “What’s going on, Oliver? Where are you? Are you alright?” He ran one of his hands forcefully through his gelled-to-perfection hair, messing it up considerably. “Don’t worry, I’m on my way.” He motioned for me to get up, looking at me with dark eyes that I had never seen before. “Stay where you are, don’t move an inch. I’m coming, Oli.” And just like that, he hung up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of our love-filled paradise.

*~*

I had never seen so much blood in my life. I had seen a lot of fucked up things in my day, but none like what we saw it our bathroom that night. We could hear the sobs from down the hall, but I doubt either of us was truly prepared for what we ended up witnessing.

Blood was matted in his hair, making clumps stick flat to his head. There were balls of yanked out hair on the tiles around him. Tears were dried on his cheeks, but still more were continuing to fall. He was rocking in the fetal position in the curve of the tub with his whole body shaking. He didn’t have a shirt on and there were streaks of blood smeared across his pale chest, but I couldn’t tell where the blood was coming from. His eyes were wide and bloodshot as he stared at us. He resembled a wild animal and it made goosebumps rise on my arms.

Rex rushed over to Oliver, climbing into the bloody tub and hugging him tightly. “Are you okay?” Oliver shook his head slowly, returning the hug and pulling him closer with chewed and bloody fingertips. Retracting from the embrace, Rex began looking him over in search of the blood source. He found blood still leaking out of Oliver’s recently slashed wrists. I could hear him cursing from my position, frozen in the doorway. “Linx, call 9-1-1 right now!”

All I managed to do was nod and practically bolt out of the room. With the stench of blood finally filling my nostrils, I heaved my previously delicious dinner out of my stomach and onto the pretty white carpet. I heard Rex call my name again, telling me to hurry up. I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve and stumbled down the hall to the phone on the wall. I dialed the simple number and explained what was happening. The lady assured me that Oliver was going to be fine; I bet she heard the desperation in my voice.

When I was tired of her squeaky voice, I dropped the phone and sat against the wall. I heard hysterical and almost psychotic laughter coming from the bathroom and then a few more low curses from Rex. That night, I sat against the wall and cried every tear I could, even after the sirens came and whisked away the two guys who I cared for the most.

----Author's Note-------

I cried, I cried a lot during this. Jesus Christ, I feel like my babies are dying. *tear* *another tear* *a waterfall of tears*

I deeply apologize for my usual lateness. I kind of knew that I wasn't going to get it in on time though. I wanted to release it right after homecoming, which was a total bust because I didn't move for like four days straight.

I hope you enjoyed the FINALE of Little Miss Delinquent. Gosh, this story gets me right in the feels. BUTTTT I do have a new story premiering along with this finale called Flowers & Arrows. By the time you read this, it will be posted so go read it. c;

This is not the end of Linx, Rex, and Oliver though. I will be making a sequel somewhere down the road. So be prepared. Also be prepared, I will be going back through and editing the beginning of this story a lot, but the basic concept will still be there.

And with that I bid you farewell, my lovelies.

Until We Meet Again,

Onyx Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
20.5K 345 6
A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won't fix it or beg, she'll just walk away.... Frankie has known Harper most...
10.3M 358K 61
Caden Miller. Hot, cynical, and notoriously labelled the bad boy of Crestmont High. Attention-seekers flirt with him. Idiots fight with him. The ones...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

517K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...