Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 31

5.5K 210 27
By TaeSyubDKook

"Hello, my Kindreds." She bowed her head slightly before her eyes darted towards me. "Who is this? Bringing a human to my doorstep? Explain yourselves." She demanded, frowning as she waited for an explanation.

"My Queen, this is Kim Rei, Taehyung's mate. You shouldn't worry about her. She's trustworthy but I'm afraid one of your kindreds isn't." Yoongi explained.

"What do you mean, Yoongi-shi?" Queen CL tilted her head in confusion.

"Park Chanyeol is at fault for using Thaumaturgy on an innocent human, compelling her to turn against another kindred and capture them, so he could torture his own kind. And in the process, Jeon Jungkook got hurt. His mind isn't his anymore. Chanyeol stole away his sanity." Yoongi explained with tears in his eyes at the last sentence.

"I see. Where is Chanyeol?" The queen's features turned darker, anger visible on her face.

"We don't know, my Queen, but we are guessing he is after us still." Yoongi spoke.

"And the innocent he used?" She questioned, a brow lifted.

" Aotaki, Park Jimin's mate and, now, Chanyeol's kindred as well." Yoongi said, his head still down, looking at the floor in front of him.

"Alright. I'll put on a blood hunt." She nodded, standing up from her chair and making her way towards me. "Rei, was it?" She asked as I nodded, my head kept low as I followed the others' behavior. "Mm. How loyal are you to my Taehyung?" Her eyes pierced through my skin.

"Noona, please don't do this." Taehyung tried to speak but was shushed with the motion of one finger.

"Very loyal, Queen CL." My voice was trembling in fear.

"You better stay that way. I hope you know what to expect if you break Taehyungie's heart." She threatened before Taehyung reached me and put a hand around my waist as the other was placed on my shoulder to pull me into a hug.

I felt my eyes sting at the threat and buried my face in Taehyung's neck as he tightened his arms around me.

"You don't have to be so mean." Taehyung frowned at her before he placed a kiss on top of my head. "It's okay, princess. She's just an overprotective sister. I'm sorry she's treating you this way." He whispered, rocking out bodies from side to side.

"Watch how you speak of me, I may be your sister but I am still your Queen." She glared at him. "I'll make sure to send guards to your house. A patrol will take you home. Now go." She waved her hand and we started walking out of her quarter.

"Noona." Taehyung turned back with me following after him. "What about Jungkook?" He asked, hope filling his voice.

"We'll find a way, Taehyungie. I promise." She nodded, coming to give Taehyung a hug.

~

We arrived at Taehyung's house without any problems, the guards were already at the front door, bowing when they saw us. I stood close to Taehyung as we entered the house and made our way to the bedroom as the hyungs took Jungkook to his room where another guard stood by his door.

"You never told me you were royalty." I smiled at him, swirling my hands around his neck to bring him closer.

"And I wouldn't have told you if none of this wouldn't have happened." He grinned at me.

"Why not?" I furrowed my brows.

"Because then you'd have treated me differently and I don't want that to happen." He pulled my waist close to his body.

"I wouldn't have. But I like it." I leaned up on my tiptoes to connect our lips.

"I'm glad then." He pecked my lips a few times before he pulled away. "I'm going to check on Jungkook." He smiled back before he went out of the room.

I was finally relieved now, being home again and I was certain Chanyeol wasn't going to get away from the queen's guards. I took out my phone and placed it on the nightstand and went to the dresser to take out clean clothes to go and take a shower.

I walked towards the shower cabin and turned on the water, searching for the perfect temperature. I quickly got rid of my dirty clothes and walked towards the mirror to watch my reflection as a short stinging sensation reminded me of Jungkook's mark he had left on my neck. It turned a dark purple blueish color that would stick with me for at least a week but there was nothing I could've done to remove it nor make the pain go away.

I turned towards the shower and entered the cabin, letting the hot stream of water rush over my body. It was so soothing for my tense muscles and I could feel the fatigue as my eyes couldn't stay completely open. A soft knock was heard at the door and I let out a weak come in after I recognized my boyfriend's voice and in a couple of minutes the cabin's door slid open and another warm body was now next to mine.

His hand swirled around my torso, pulling my back flushed against his chest and I let my head fall back onto his shoulder. He pressed small open-mouthed kisses over my cheek, trailing them down to my neck.

"If you're too tired for this, I can wait." His voice was raspy and deep as he nipped at my jawline.

"No. Don't stop." I breathed out as he let out a soft chuckle.

"I won't." He tilted my head towards him to capture my lips in a passionate and hungry kiss.

He turned my body around, pushing me against the cold wall, making me shiver as goose bumps rose on my heated skin from the contact. I gasped at the sudden action and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue past my lips and taste every inch of my mouth eagerly, sucking the air out of my lungs. His hands grasped my thighs roughly and I hooked them around his waist, breaking the kiss from the light jump.

"T-Tae~" A breathy moan slipped past my lips as I curled my fingers into his wet hair, pulling him closer and I sighed in contentment as his lips connected with my skin again.

A hand went down his body to give himself a few pumps before he positioned his length at my entrance. He looked me in the eyes as if to ask for permission and I nodded eagerly, waiting for the burning but pleasant stretch.

I felt the tip pressing in inch by inch as he leaned his forehead against my neck, leaning up to press more kisses while he entered me slowly to make sure he wouldn't hurt me. I bit my lips as the friction against my walls made my mind dizzy and soon enough he was buried deep inside me. He stood still, peppering my face with small and caring pecks as I tried to maintain my breathing somehow normal even though the feeling of being filled was keeping my heart pounding from adrenaline.

"You okay?" He asked against my cheek, rubbing soothing circles onto my thighs.

"Yeah." I panted, "You can... you can move now." I closed my eyes as I let my head rest against the wall, feeling every little movement that he made, making my toes curl.

He settled on a slow pace and I couldn't have complained. It felt nice to feel him that close and gentle. His lips found mine again and the kiss was kept at the same pace as his thrusts as he went deeper and deeper with each pump, making him swallow all my gasps and moans.

He sped up his pace and I could tell that his high was near as he gripped my hips harder and pumped deeper and harder, hitting the sweet bundle of nerves inside my body that made me feel light-headed with each thrust. I felt the heat pooling low in my abdomen and I knew I was close.

"I-I'm close, baby." I moaned out, gripping his shoulders to keep myself from falling.

"Then cum for me, princess." He whispered huskily into my ear before he sunk his teeth deep into my artery and that was the trigger that made me see stars as I felt the knot untying and I released all over his length.

As I was coming down from my high I could hear him moaning and panting as he released inside me, his thrusts slowing down until they came to a stop, soon pulling out and kissing my neck to heal the wound. He put me down, my legs shaking as I tried to hold myself up. I reached for the bottle of shampoo but he pulled my hand away to grab it himself.

"Let me." He kissed my cheek.

He poured some of the creamy gel onto his palm before he massaged my scalp gently, covering all my hair in bubbles and making sure it was all washed even before he placed me under the stream of water to wash away the soap.

We continued to clean ourselves until the water was almost cold and put on the fluffy bathrobes after we went out of the cabin and headed towards our bed to rest for at least 15 hours.

As I turned to my side of the bed, I felt Taehyung scooting closer to wrap an arm around my waist and place the other under my head to serve as a pillow before he pulled me flushed against his body and placed a few sweet and short kissed on my forehead, cheeks, and nose, finally reaching my lips for a goodnight kiss.

"I love you so much, Rei." He said as he rested his head on my neck, "I'm just so glad nothing happened to you. I would have gone mad if they hurt you." He hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. I love you and I don't want to see you in pain." I kissed his palm as I placed my hand over the one he had around my waist.

"CL won't let Chanyeol get away with this. I'm sure of it. But my Kookie..." I heard him sniffle, "He never did anything wrong. Never broke a single rule out of that stupid Camarilla shit. Yeah, he played a lot and fucked around a lot but he was respectful and kind. He never hurt anyone." He sobbed, making me turn around in his arms and place his head on my chest, letting him cry out his frustrations as he gripped my torso tightly.

"I know, baby. I know..." I whispered, carding my fingers through his hair to comfort him but nothing I could say or do would bring back the Jungkok we knew. I could only pray for Queen CL to find a way to fix everything.

I woke up the next afternoon with Taehyung still in my arms, small whimpers coming out of his mouth.

"Kookie..." He cried out. It broke my heart to see him like that but there was nothing I could've done to help him. He shouted the maknae's name as he woke up abruptly, panting heavily.

"Shh, he's okay Tae." I rubbed his back.

"No, he's not. He's in a lot of pain." His eyes filled up with tears. "I can feel his heartbreak and hear his broken thoughts. He's far from okay." Taehyung sobbed, pulling at his hair in frustration. "I need to be with him. Maybe I can help him somehow." He fiddled with the sheets in an attempt to leave the room.

"I understand." I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile when he stopped at the door to look back at me.

Soon after Taehyung had left the room, a short buzzing pulled me out of my thoughts and I took my phone to check the notification. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my heart stopped as I read the text.

From Unknown:

You thought I could be scared off that easily? Think again, Princess.

- C.S.

____________

A/N: I feel bad for what I've done to my baby Kookie but let's just hope they find a way to cure him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
158K 8.1K 101
Lydia Smith and her mother moved to an unknown town, she had never experienced a town quite like it... until she met him. J vampire au started: 08/10...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
40.3K 896 13
a book where y/n chooses to stay with vampires. "you make me happy Y/N! you make all of us happy! you cant just go!" this book is being redone