Wattpad Checklist.

Por XXscoobyXX

Are you searching the nooks & corners of Wattpad for a good story? A book sans grammatical errors, sans clich... Más

Believe Me, I'm Lying by Jordan Lynde.
A Proscriptive Relationship by Jordon Lynde
A Surreptitious Relationship by Jordan Lynde
Finding Love in a Coffee Shop by Jordan Lynde.
My Wattpad Love by cold_lady19
She's On The Hunt by lilly-rain
The Boy Who Lost His Sight by bella zamri
The Cell Phone Swap by DoNotMicrowave
The Accidental Tourists by ToastedBagels.
My Dark Knight by SheriffSquinty
There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate by MP13GIRL
The Transient Wife by greenwriter
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield by ninyatippett
Knight in Shining Suit (formerly) Knight in Shining Armani by jerileekaye
Intertwined - (Completed) by jerileekaye
Oh, So Now You Want Me? by blackdrop
His Revenge by rosesarered27
Tame by EmilyTheReader
Puck You by glitterANDgold
Dorm Room 210 by Nicole Kaps
More Issues Than Vogue by bella
My Stolen First Kiss by Elle
Tangled Fates by Elle

She's One Of The Boys by lilly-rain

259 5 2
Por XXscoobyXX

Secrets do not stay hidden for long. Have you ever had a secret that you would do anything to keep from your own family? Coming home from being at boarding school for an entire year is something Eva has dreamed about since her Dad sent her away; she missed her older brothers and none of them seemed to have changed much, but she has. Eva Thorn does not trust Saxon Redford, in fact she thinks he is the devil in disguise, but he might have all the answers she is looking for. However, he wants something from her that she might not be capable of giving and everything turns into a giant game of who can come out on top. Eva is immature and annoying at times, Saxon is demanding and rude all the time – who will win, but remember they aren't the only ones hiding secrets.

To all of you werewolf lovers, you won't  find a better book on wattpad trust me.The female lead with her witty comebacks and quips will leave you laughing out loud. Between that and the intense yet funny banter between Saxon and Eva....there's nothing much left to the imagination. A book I avoided reading at all costs, questioned the high number of reads, took a leap of faith and dived in, never made it out!

This book got me hooked to werewolves. Even twilight couldn't do it.

Hilarity at its peak. Kudos to Tasha a.k.a lilly-rain.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

182K 5.3K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
117K 15.6K 34
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
223K 13.8K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
3.4M 37.9K 30
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...