From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

What? We just kissed and i liked it

7K 177 19
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 17

"Oh its nothing"i said to Zac brushing past him but he caught me in time.

"No! Somethings up!"he said.

"Something just went into my eyes "i said as i walked off to the toilets leaving him confused.

I walked and saw that Chelsea was already there.

Great!

I grabbed a tissue and blotted the runny mascara.

"Hey Abby how you doing?"she asked smiling

"Whats it got to do with you?"i asked not even looking at her face.

I mean she stole Austin away from me!

"Oh nothing"she said smirking.

I knew she had done something.

"Listen Chelsea if this has got anything do with you ...i will kill you"i said to her angrily.

"Great! No you know how i feel then" she said smirking.

I squinted my eyes and looked at her. What did she mean?

"And do you know what yes i did try to break you and Austin up because you stole Zac away from me! You hurt me! Because of you Zac broke me . So then i decided to take Austin away from you because i knew he was the closest to you. And yes i asked him out and the poor guy lied to you about it because he didnt want to loose you"she smirked.

My blood boiled as i looked at her angrily i threw my hand on her cheek and slapped her.

"Take that bitch! You don't deserve someone like Austin! Hes a pure and kind hearted unlike you. Your rotten hearted" i snapped at her and rushed out the bathroom. As tears streamed down my face.

How could i ever let her get in between us!

Why didnt i even give him a chance to explain! I know he lied and he could of just told me. But like aunty said there was a reason!

And that reason was me! He didnt want to hurt me or loose me.

"Hey Matt do you have know where Austin is? Or have you seen him today?"i asked Matt from his calculus class who was just walking my way.

"Oh yeah i was just with him a while ago i think he went towards the art room"he said pointing towards the art room.

"Thank you"i said

I ran to the art room....

I walked in and saw him standing there facing the window. I could just tell he was in alot of pain.

I ran over to him .

"Hey "i said

He turned to look at me and then turned towards the window.

"Hey"he replied. He sounded so upset and so heart broken. What kind of friend am i. I dont deserve to love him if i cant be a good friend to him.

I walked up to him slowly and stood next to him. I sighed as i watched the cars drive past out the window.

"Look Im really sorry Austin....i should have listened to you instead of going all mad at you. The thing is you haven't done anything wrong and you just didn't want to hurt me, i get that but you should of at least been honest about Chelsea" i said turning to him and smiling .

"I know ...i get you....i should of told you instead of going behind your back. I swear i was going to tell you sooner....but i just didn't know how"he said with honesty written on his face.

I looked at him with regret. I was going to ruin everything good between us.

"Its okay Austin..i understand why you did what you did and ...um...theres something else
I have to tell you..i mean i dont want to because it could ruin things but we have to be aware from Chelsea. A while ago i just met her and she was telling me all this stuff about her taking you away from me and its all about revenge and ..and how she wanted to to feel how she feels about loosing someone dear to me....things like that which has made me fear her alot more..so i think we shouldn't let her manipulate us" i said touching his hand gently as we looked at each other. I was being so crazy thinking he could hurt me.

"Really...Oh my god i guess Chelsea is really Chelsea...i mean shes never going to change is she" he teased and laughed.

I chuckled as i looked up at him as he looked down at me. My heart raced.

Our eyes connected.

"Im sorry "we said to each other as we slowly wrapped our arms around each other genuinely. I shut my eyes as i felt so happy to be in his arms. This was the hug I've been longing for.

We parted as our eyes met instantly. He slowly stroked my cheek with his hand. His hand was huge and it engulfed my cheek. I smiled and felt my self blush. I couldn't control it anymore.

Talking about control two seconds later i found myself leaning in and so was he he. We slowly leaned in close as our lips slowly connected and  started gently moving in sync.

I was kissing Austin. My first kiss with him. It was sweet and not rushed. It started as sweet and slow until Austin slid his hands across my waist and yanked me closer to him as our chests collided. I on the other hand felt this need ...this need that ive been feeling for a long time and now i had it and wanted more.

My hands slowly moved up his ripped back and around his neck. I felt amazing. It felt amazing. A tingly sensation jotted up my spine as we kissed. Ive never had a kiss like this.

I could suddenly feel the mutual connection. Is this what Austin wanted too? Everything that i was feeling in this exact moment, he was feeling too?

We parted slowly as our eyes re connected. I felt my cheeks burn with redness. I bit my lip nervously. I wonder what he was thinking right now? He just continued staring at me..he was shook.

It was the best kiss i ever had with anyone, I thought.

Suddenly my eye caught something as i looked to the side and  i saw Zac standing there.

Confusion

Anger

Rage

Deceived

Betrayed

These emotions were plastered on his face.

Soon with no comment he walked away.
.........

Zacs pov

I just found out i passed my exams results. Finally, i actually bothered to study this time. I never gave a crap about studying. It was all Abby. I wanted to do this for her. She loved it when I studied and paid attention in class. I can see she has made a good impression. Without her i would lost.

Im so glad to have her and now i just had to share this good news with her.

But where was she?

I looked around and scanned the whole crows infront of me. No sign of her .

I found a girl next to me who i saw she was talking to Abby earlier.

"Hey Lexi right?"i asked her. I just realised she was in my calculus class.

"Hey yeah"she smiled "earlier i saw Abby talking to you. Do you have any idea where she went?"i asked her with hope.

"Yeah i saw her go towards the art room like 15 minutes ago"she replied

"Ok thank you" i said smiling and running off towards the art room. I entered in the art room as i looked around for her.

Suddenly...

My eyes caught something that i thought id never see.

Anger washed over me like a tide.

My hands curled up into a ball.

My jaw clenched at the sight of it.

The sight of Austin and Abby kissing....

...........

Abbys pov

He walked away. My heart pounded heavily.

Oh no!

I ran after him

"Listen Zac wait !!" i called after him until suddenly Austin ran as fast as he could past me and quickly grabbed hold of him as Zac turned around and jerked him off .

"Get off me !! How dare you kiss my girlfriend"he yelled as anger flew out from his voice as he stood there panting.

Until he charged like a bull towards Austin and grabbed him by shirt and threw punches at his face and Austin darted towards him too.

"No! Stop! Austin! Zac! Stop"i cried as i watched them. I was shook. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"STOP!"I screamed as loud as i could.

They both stood still at my scream and looked at me in shock. As they panted and breathed for air.

"Stop ....just please...d..don't"I whispered as little cries escaped my mouth. I wiped my tears and looked at the two men stood infront of me.

"We've stopped ! There..." said Zac putting his hands up in surrender in mockery. As he stood back, backing off and then he folded his arms .

"But Abby you have to choose between me and Austin." He then said

My heart melted as i looked at him in shock! What was he saying? Choose between them both. Austin looked at Zac like as if he had goke insane.

"Yeah ..thats right Go on abby ...You have to pick one...its me or Austin! "said Zac wiping the blood of his face.

"Zac i cant do that.. its impossible" escaped my lips as i felt like my blood had been drained out my body.

"Yes you can..you can kiss him but you cant choose! Come on Abby...the friendship between you both is not longer there from what i can tell ....so choose who you really want"he said.

I looked at Zac and then my eyes shifted to Austin. He was quiet. It was like he was agreeing with Zac. He wanted me to choose.

Between My best friend and my boyfriend.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt like i could no longer stand.

So i ran

Out of the room. Out of the building.

I ran all the way home.

I was stuck.

They wasn't going to let this go!

...............

I walked inside my room house quietly and ran upstairs to my room as i walked in and i threw my self on the bed as i cried .

I heard a little knock on the door as my Aunty walked in.

"Abby i heard you come are you ok?"she asked.

I got up and threw my arms around her and poured myself out.

"Aunty...you don't know what just happened...i ..kissed Austin" i cried and sniffled.

"Oh my gosh thats great dear!"she gasped, sounding thrilled.

But she had the worse part to hear yet.

"Yeah...but Zac ....he saw us ..he saw us kiss and then him and Austin got into this fight and they started punching and hitting each other..I couldn't even stop them i was so afraid ...i never wanted it to be like this i swear...but then Zac ...he said ....he said i have to choose between him and Austin. I don't know what to do. Im going to loose them both now"i said parting from her and wiping my tears.

"Aw you poor thing"she said cuddling me and stroked my back for condolence.

"Now Abby I'm no expert in this. I mean its never happened where I've had two boys in my life at the same time. Now you say you love both and they both love you too.....but Abby i want you to follow your heart..who is the one YOU want...i know you don't want to hurt them both but either way one of you is going to get hurt but you have to accept that with a open heart...but Abby listen to your heart..who you feel extremely happy and thrilled with..who makes your heart do somersaults ...who you truly are in love with ...you choose him" she said stroking my hand gently.

I looked at her and nodded

"Anyways abby i got to tell you something ...i know this might not be the right time but i have to tell you "she said holding my hand.

I looked at her in confusion. My heart was beating but i was still patient waiting for her to tell me.

She signed and then looked at me.

"Im going back home"she said

My heart broke

"What why? You've only been here for a couple of days"  i gasped.

"I know but your uncle is ill again and i have to go its a emergency"she replied sadly.

I hugged her tight.

"Im going to miss you so much "i said .

"I know me too dear ...but don't forget what i said who ever you think is good for you is your true love"she said whilst standing up as i smiled and nodded at her and watched her walk out of my room.

I sadly watched her leave .

I sure was going to miss her.

..............

After i waved my Aunty goodbye. i walked upstairs to bed as i changed into my nighties and jumped into bed .

I cuddled into my blanket .

I thought about the kiss with Austin , i loved every moment off it. It was different and so special.

But that one question kept me awake and it came to me like a knife piercing through my heart.

Slowly i drifted to sleep....

Austins pov

At night i lay there in my bed as i thought about that kiss i had with Abby. I was shook but at the same time i was over the moon. Ive been waiting for this moment for so long. Just the thought of her taste on my lips made me want her so bad. When i kissed her i felt like i had no control over myself, my body, my mind.

She had taken over every bit of it.

Suddenly my mind jumped into the thought of mine and Zacs little quarrel and i thought about who was Abby going to choose.

I felt immediately bad for her that she had to choose. I didn't want her to suffer. Why should she? She was having a good thing going on with  Zac.

And i felt like i had just ruined it. I came in the way. But now i wanted to fix things. She shouldn't have to choose. Besides Zac would make her the happiest girl ever.

Hes good for her and me...not so good.

Abby had to choose Zac, they are perfect for each other.

........................................................

Hey guys heres the next chapter .

Sorry , gues what i wrote chapter 17 and for some reason it wasnt publishing and then it got deleted to i had to write all over again .

I hope you like this one and yeah i have changed a few things .

Thank you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
4.4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...