eloquence | sirius black ✓

By chasinfire

This is a story where fate intertwines two paths that shouldn't have met. He was named after the brightest s... More

ELOQUENCE
ACT ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
ACT THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

ACT TWO

4.9K 210 55
By chasinfire

ACT TWO ; PERSUASION

She was the eloquent
The one with silver hair
Eyes a vivid violet
People stopped to stare

With her persuasion
The snake took interest in
Shall comes great danger
For her and her kin

- by me

TRAILER

Credit to -longbottoms because she made it, but deleted her account and someone else took the username.

- ⚜️ -

PROLOGUE
ACT TWO ; PERSUASION

The Dark Lord sat in the head of the table, red eyes glinting in amusement. His pale hands stroked his snake - Nagini, lovingly. Not so lovingly, actually. After all, the Dark Lord couldn't love, as he was conceived under the effect of a Love Potion. Nevertheless, Nagini was one of his dearest treasures, a treasured pet.

       Death Eaters sat surrounding him, Dark Marks much darker than the walls of the dreary manor. The distant sound of water flowing steadily from a fountain was heard faintly, echoing through the Great Hall of Allister Manor. The echoes would send shivers up your spine, and the coldness of the manor would make your hairs stand up.

       "So what is it I hear about this girl?" asked Tom Riddle, with the silky, persuasive voice of his.

       He may have been persuasive; but none could beat the persuasion of the girl that the Death Eaters speak of. Death Eaters looked at each other - hoping for someone to speak up about 'the girl' and her eloquent ability. Her ability to persuade others, that was. There was a long pause until Jaime Allister spoke up with a smirk etched upon his face. It was his daughter the Dark Lord spoke of. His dear daughter, Diana Allister.

       "She is currently staying with the Potters, m'lord," said Jaime, taking a sip of wine. "Cynosure and I plan to betroth him to young Potter."

       The Dark Lord let out a satisfied hiss, making some Death Eaters shudder. "Excellent. The pure bloodline will remain. How about the other one?" he asked with a raised eyebrows.

       Cynosure Allister spoke up for the first time. "She has shown her magical ability, but her affiliation with muggles are a worry. We plan to betroth her to a pure-blood, m'lord. Perhaps Regulus of House Black will be a good match."

       Tom Riddle nodded, a small smile - almost with delight. Cynosure Rosier-Allister bowed at the Dark Lord reluctantly, before sitting. Tom scanned the room. The number of Death Eaters wasn't enough. It was time for another ceremony, bringing more Death Eaters into his army. He was going to mark Bellatrix Black, Rodolphus Lestrange, and Antonin Dolohov. Three of them from pure-blood families, though Antonin's origins were questionable. Regardless of the small problem, Tom was glad to welcome more people to the Death Eaters - formerly called the Knights of Walpurgis.

       The Dark Lord got up, his wand in hand, emitting off a soft glow as she stood on a podium at the front of the hall.

       His gaze lingered on the three recruits as he gestured for them to get up.

       The three moved forward. Rodolphus maintained an unreadable expression on his face, and so did Dolohov. Bellatrix looked like she was more than glad to join the Death Eaters.

       "Black, Bellatrix." Tom called out.

       The black-haired Slytherin stepped forward eagerly, happiness seen through her brown eyes. It practically radiated from it. It wasn't happiness - it was satisfaction, a different emotion.

       The Dark Lord steppped forward, pointing his wand at Bellatrix's bare left arm. He let out a nreath and muttered a single word.

       "Morsmorde," he pointed as the Dark Mark formed on Bellatrix's left arm.

       Bellatrix watched gleefully - flinching every so often as the Dark Mark burned on her left arm, slowly marking it to a pitch black color, like her namesake. It faded to a lighter shade of Black as the spell ended.

       Antonin Dolohov was the next to be marked by the Dark Mark on his left arm.

       The same ceremony took place; the Dark Lord had noticed that Dolohov almost screamed when he burned the Dark Mark on his left arm, which resulted in Dolohov being hit by the Cruciatus Curse once, his screams echoing through the handsome and regal manor. Rodolphus Lestrange was the last one to be marked. Brother to Rabastan Lestrange - who was already marked by the Dark Lord himself.

       The Lestrange didn't flinch nor scream at the ceremony - which Cynosure Allister admired.

       When Jaime was marked, he didn't flinch or scream. I wasn't marked at all - pitied by the Dark Lord, thought Cynosure to herself, shuddering of the thought of her spouse when he was marked. The Dark Lord took interest in Diana. Poor Diana - with that curse of hers. Persuasive speaking and visions... dangerous visions that got clearer every night. And when Jaime gets marked in the future - and - Cynosure was quickly interrupted from her train of thoughts by the Dark Lord's speech.

       " - the Allister girl and the youngest Black will be recruited next year. Sixth years will be accepted next year," said the Dark Lord.

       Cynosure was scowling in the inside. The youngest Black being a Death Eater earlier than the others. He had been looking forward to it, after all. Regulus Arcturus Black was obsessed with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

       After the meeting ended, Cynosure Rosier-Allister was the first to get up, instantly headed to her private chambers.

       As soon as she arrived at her private chambers, a sky-blue envelope laid untouched on the mahogany table. It was from Diana - who was staying with the Potters.

       Cynosure opened the letter and read it silently.

Mother,

I'm not going to be staying for long. Right now I'm with the Potters and they're good to me, I guess. Good enough. This letter is longer than I intent it to be, though. I will go back home soon. Dont't worry, I don't have nightmares. The Potters are quite boring, though. This is getting worse than I imagined it would be. Bring me my owl. Also, I got more than everyone at my class at Potions, I hope that I made you proud. Results were good, I'm tied with Lily Evans for top of the grade, but it's alright, since I'm the top in Slytherin.

Love, Diana

       Some words were written with thicker and darker ink than others Cynosure quickly encrypted the odd message.

       It said: 'I'm going to be staying with the Potters longer than I intent to. Nightmares getting worse. Bring me more potions', which caused Cynosure to quickly panic. Cynosure grabbed some Potion bottles from her trunk and shoved it in a leather satchel. She tied the satchel to the family owl and whispered 'the Potters' as the owl flew off into the night sky - dotted with stars. She hoped that Diana would be fine with the Potters. She trusted Fleamont and Euphemia to treat her like their own. Cynosure took a deep breath and quickly changed into her nightwear, a light pink nightgown. After she did so, she laid down on her silky bed horizontally, staring at the ceiling; which had constellations on it, specifically requested for herself.

       She recognized most of them. Sirius, Regulus, Orion; the Hunter, Andromeda, Cassiopea, Scorpio, Capricorn... she practically knew them all. The Rosiers named some of their children by using constellations.

       Cynosure's name meant 'dog's tail'.

       And with that, Cynosure Rosier-Allister closed her eyes shut, drifting off into a sleep...

- ⚜️ -

this chapter is shorter than the others but it's a little filler, and ofc it was made so that you could see a bit of cynosure's point of view, and that scene where diana sent her mom that letter.

anyways i hope you enjoyed the double update, i might update again later on lmao

GOTTA KID, FLASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...
160K 5.5K 15
» "What're you thinking?" Remus asks quietly. "About werewolves," I reply. "And you. And how it isn't fair that you had to be one when there are so m...
818 31 13
𝙄'𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖 An R.A.B. x M!OC fic . . . Solanine Teague was a wi...
412K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...