My Step-dads Son

By Elise1092

Isabel Green has been living with her step brother-to-be for four months now, and just when she expects schoo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three (Picture of Sam)
Chapter Five
Chapter six (Picture of Rebecca)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen (Picture of Dean)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen - Picture of Delilah
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: A car boot and Harry's booty
Chapter 24: Revenge of a mad woman
Chapter 25: Gun point
Chapter 26: Phone tracker
Chapter 27: Angel Costila
Chapter 28: Violet eyes
Chapter 29: Promises and candlelit dinners
Chapter 30: A Very Special Play
Chapter 31: News
Chapter 32: A shock for two
Chapter 33: Should I call you Mrs Carter?
Chapter 34: Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
MSDS's SEQUEL!

Chapter Four (Picture of Izzy)

24.7K 622 59
By Elise1092

"Here comes the champion!" whistled a few of the lads as I walked into the room. We had won the match at 7-1 - at first it was meant to be training but according to our coach the other team was by far the best, so we had to play them. Wrong again, coach -, and as usual I was the one that scored most of the goals. 

"So who's the champion banging tonight then?" Greg grinned, patting me on the back.

"No one," I said with a strict look. I would have never thought those words would have left my mouth.

"Nice joke, mate." Laughed Henry. I stared at him and he stared back, "Oh, you're not joking..."

"No, no I'm not." 

"Sam?" Whispered a shy voice from behind me. 

"Hey Izzy," I smiled. 

"I'm not used to these parties, can I stay with you? Everyone here seems to be in college and a few high schoolers," She smiled.

"Sure," I placed my palm out straight with each finger stretched apart. She blinked up at me at first and then entwined her fingers with mine, her blush reddened, it was honestly adorable.

~ Izzy's P.O.V. ~

Sams hands were warm and gentle. His fingers were placed tightly around mine, and it felt so good. I have never felt so protected and shy before, but right now all I can do is blush. How embarrassing.

"Guys, this is Izzy." Sam smiled.

"Hi," I whispered with my head bowed down.

"Isn't that the nerdy girl from the year below?" Greg laughed. 

Oh god, as if one of the guys here used to bully me for being a 'nerd'. It's not my fault that I actually have a brain. I turned away in fear of being tormented, when a loud thud was heard from beside me.

"Ow!" Groaned Greg.

"Don't be a dick." Sam grunted in anger. "Izzy is my guest and you will treat her like she's your best friend." 

"Alright, calm down." Greg whimpered.

"Hey Izzy," smiled an unknown face. 

"Hi?" I stared.

"I'm Caleb, can we talk?" 

"Sure, I'll be back in a second ok?" I smiled towards Sam.

"Ok, be careful." He glared at Caleb as we both walked off through the masses of people. 

He handed me a non-alcoholic drink and we walked into the hallway. We must have been walking for the past five minutes, seeing as this was Henry's house, I guess you could walk for miles; he was pretty rich. "Where are we going?" I whispered. 

"You'll see." I carried on following him until we ended up just outside a toilet. "I've been watching you lately," he smirked, placing his hand against the wall next to the left side of my head. "I see you've got a thing for Sam." His other hand came up and smacked itself against the wall on the right side. "and I'm not liking it."

------------------------

~Sam's P.O.V.~

Izzy's been gone for more than 30 minutes and I was beginning to worry, it's not like her to be away for so long with a stranger. I mean, Henry knew the lad but none of us did. 

"Hey Sam," smiled a familiar face. "Remember me?" 

This was the moment in time when I wanted to leave. People like this girl happened to be ones that I would avoid. She was once quite nice, but then I slept with her and she happened to change and started to think she was 'popular'; girls and their minds.

"Hey Lizzie."

"So, champion again?" She smirked.

"Sure am, that's my motto." I joked.

"Maybe I could be your champion girl again, if you know what I mean." She whispered into my ear, placing her hand on my stomach. "Someones been working out." Her hands down my top and her fingers started undoing my buttons. 

"Maybe," I said all hot and flustered. It's been a while since I've let anyone near there and it was hard to keep calm. 

"Let me take you upstairs," she smiled innocently, tugging at the waist band of my trousers. Stop! Don't let her do this. Izzy Izzy Izzy! 

"Sorry but I'm a bit busy," I muttered, stumbling off with my beer in my hand. 

I was starting to panic at this point, maybe she's just gone home? Who the hell am I kidding, it's a 10 mile walk. "Izzy?" I shouted in fear. "Where are you?" And that's when I heard the sheer cries of a girl from down the hall.

~ Izzy's P.O.V. ~

"Get off me!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. 

"You can struggle all you want, but when that drink kicks in, you'll be so vulnerable, and best of all, all mine." He smirked, pinning my arms down onto the bed. 

"You wish! What did you do?" I cried.

"Firstly, that was an alcoholic drink, and secondly, I spiked it."

"You asshole!" I screamed, kicking my legs as much as possible. His hand started to wonder off down my stomach and my breathing hitched; his hand was making its way up my skirt. "Stop!" 

"Don't be scared," he said, kissing my cheek. 

My head started to feel heavier and my vision became cloudy; for the short next few seconds, my mind was paralysed. I was lay there completely still, unable to move, unable to see. 

"Oh so it's kicking in now huh," he laughed. His hand moved under the lacing of my underwear and he stroked his palm against my skin, I was exposed and vulnerable. As my vision came back to me and my ability to move, I still felt completely dizzy. 

"Well hey, look at that, your hormones aren't fighting back." He said, his finger moving down against my privates. My breath hitched in my throat and I started to squirm. "I'm sure you'll like this."

His finger was extremely close now, and I was unable to do anything. I couldn't even cry, and that's all I really wanted to do. I could hear a rustling from behind the door, feet were scurring down the hallway and doors were swinging open. My mind was clearing and my eyes were getting heavier, before I knew it my whole head was black and I was out cold. 

~ Sam's P.O.V. ~

I was down to the last door now, and all was quiet. I couldn't hear a thing and I was running low on hope. I couldn't give up now though, I had to check, just this one last time. I pushed the door open and my eyes fell upon a very pale looking Izzy. 

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I screamed, storming towards Caleb and yanking him off the bed by his shirt; his head collided with the floor and he yelped in pain. "Don't you dare touch her!"

"Too late buddy, you shouldn't be getting with students." He smirked, rubbing his head.

"You sick bastard." I swung my fist into his jaw, and it collided with his face. "Do anything like that again, ANYTHING, and I will fucking kill you!" 

He jumped to his feet and limped off in pain. I turned to face Izzy, she was exposed and completely knocked out. I diverted my eyes away from her and pulled her underwear up and skirt down to protect her dignity. 

"Izzy?" I whispered as I placed a cold flannel on her forehead. She still didn't respond, but her heart was beating normally. I lifted her up so her head was on my chest and carried her off into the party. Heads were turning and I was fuming. "Henry?" I questioned. 

"Yeah mat-" He stopped and stared at Izzy. "What's happened?"

"Oh no, he's banged the nerd!" Laughed Greg, followed by a few giggles around me.

"Follow me."

We walked up the stairs and into Henry's room. "She had her drink spiked." I mumbled, placing her down onto his bed. "Is it alright if we stay here tonight?"

"Shit man, of course you guys can. Haven't you got work tomorrow though?"

"It'll be alright, we'll see how she feels in the morning, if it was a little she'll be fine. If not, then I'll take the day off to care for her."

"First time you're bunking for a girl." He laughed. 

"Well she's the first girl who hasn't taken me for a mug or used me for sex." 

"Well then she's a keeper." He smirked. "It must be love love love!" 

"Shut up, I don't love her." I shrugged. But I was starting to like her, I wouldn't tell him that though, or her. 

"Yeah, whatever you say. I'll be back up in a bit with some water and muchies." 

"Thanks mate." 

"No problem."

I felt so ill looking at her while she was in that state. Not because she looked dead, but because I had done this to her. She was my responsibility and I let her wonder off alone with some guy I've never even met. I swear, if I get my hands on that boy, I'll be the last person he ever sees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it was a bit out of the date boundaries I said, but I just wrote all this in an hour. If it's terrible, I apologise in advance. Needed a bit of a filler until things start getting a bit crazy! Questions, advice or ideas would be helpful, I don't mind a bit of assistance. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 101 28
He cleared his throat, a triumphant smirk on his face, since he finally got his way. Damn him to hell. "I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me...
18.2K 1.5K 68
*Book 1 of the City of Cain Trilogy* Cover made by @Silverless Lucas and Mason Hallow are 16 year old twin brothers who are attacked in the woods one...
359 11 16
Death. Destruction. Blood. Love. When Chloe broke up with her ex, Christopher, she returned to her normal life. She spent time with her family, espec...
13.9M 370K 45
Book One in the Soul Seeker Series. At fifteen Amelia is forced to move in with her birthfather when her mother passes away. A man she's never met be...