The Bucket Angel - COMPLETED

By CailinAnneBritz

A Willy Wonka love story consisting of my own character, Juliet Bucket, playing Charlie's sister. I do not o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Epilogue: Anniversary

Part 13

32.1K 787 445
By CailinAnneBritz

"Sure, of course- I mean, if it's all right if my family comes too." Charlie grinned from ear to ear along with his family.

"Oh, my dear boy, of course they can't" Mr Wonka said, still smiling. "You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old dead goose! No offense."

"None taken- jerk." Grandpa George muttered.

Juliet couldn't believe her ears.

"A chocolatier has to run free and solo. He has to follow his dreams, gosh darn the consequences. Look at me- I had no family, and I'm a giant success." Mr Wonka continued.

Charlie frowned at the man and looked up at Juliet's crestfallen face. That itself caught Mr Wonka's attention as he looked over to Juliet, feeling immensely guilty and heartbroken as well.

Before he could say anything to her, Charlie spoke up again "So if I go with you to the factory, I won't ever see my family again?"

"Yeah! Consider that a bonus!" At this point, Mr Wonka wondered why he kept talking such foolish words, only hurting her more.

"Then I'm not going. I wouldn't give up my family for anything- not for all the chocolate in the world." Charlie stated, grabbing Juliet's hand.

Mr Wonka looked from Charlie to Juliet and wanted to say something to the girl but when she gave him a frown and turned away, his heart broke. He looked genuinely hurt and to the buckets, it'd seem like it's from Charlie's rejection. When in fact, Charlie knew it was from Juliet's rejection.

"Oh, I see... that's weird." He muttered, looking down and moving back into his elevator.

In one last hope of getting at least an heir from all this, Mr Wonka tried again. "There's other candy too besides chocolate!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wonka. I'm staying here." Charlie said with determination.

"Wow. Well, that's just unexpected and... weird. But I suppose in that case, I'll just... goodbye, then. Sure you won't change your mind, then?"

"I'm sure." Charlie said, tightening his hold on Juliet.

"Okay... bye." He said and swiftly got back into his elevator, the doors closed and at that moment, Juliet and Mr Wonka's eyes met.

Both communicated silently with all the hurt they felt as the box lifted off again, with Mr Wonka looking down into her eyes the whole way.

Juliet wouldn't cry, she wouldn't dare, she knew that if she did, she'd truly become broken.

After a long silent pause, grandma Georgina spoke up with a bright smile "things are going to get much better!"

The next morning, Juliet helped her parents and Charlie fixing the hole in the roof before telling them she was going away to stay with a friend in America for a while.

They hadn't wanted to let her go at first but knew it'd be much better than here as her parents knew Juliet's friend was rather wealthy and would take care of their daughter.

Charlie had cried his eyes out at first and begged her not to go because of Mr Wonka but Juliet assured him, it wasn't because of that man but because she was offered a chance to study there.

Eventually Juliet said her goodbyes to the Buckets and left.

The buckets were rather sullen for a while but became rather happy when Mr bucket got his old job back but with a different position. He now fixed the machine that got him fired in the first place with double the pay.

Things couldn't be better for the buckets and not long after, Mr Wonka made an appearance again to Charlie.

The boy helped Mr Wonka through his family troubles and accepted his offer of owning the chocolate factory on the condition his family could live with him in the factory.

After the family moved into the factory, Mr Wonka took notice that one member was no where to be found. He had so desperately wanted to see her again.

He asked his young apprentice where his dear sister was and Charlie couldn't help but look down in a sudden lapse of sadness. Poor Mr Wonka took this reaction very horribly and thought the gal had perished.

Charlie quickly reassured the man and told him where his sister was.

He had the bright idea to go get her and return her to the place where she belonged: with him.

Charlie had tried telling him, she was only studying and would be back very soon but Mr Wonka was determined.

The next day, he took a plane overseas, which was a rather terrible experience for him, and went to the house she was residing in.

He knocked on the door, nervously glancing around him and at himself, making sure he looked good enough.

He was having doubts which were never good.

The door opened and a shocked Juliet appeared.

He looked her up and down. She was wearing a beautiful white dress with sandals to match. Her wavy brown hair flowed flawlessly down her shoulders. She looked like an angel.

"Mr Wonka" she whispered, closing the door behind her.

The two stood rather close to each other "Juliet" he whispered back, still in a dream trance.

"What- what are you doing here" she asked, her face going from neutral to depressed as she remembered the last time they were in each other's presence.

"I've come for you, of course" he happily said.

"Me? No. I'm sorry but you don't get to do that. Don't you remember what you last said?" She angrily muttered, looking away from him.

A long pause followed.

Mr Wonka licked his lips and grabbed her chin gently, he turned her to face him and looked into her eyes.

"I didn't mean any of that, I was lost and your little brother, Charlie, coincidently helped me overcome my problems. He now owns the factory" Mr Wonka stated with emotion.

Suddenly, Juliet jerked back and out of Mr Wonka's reach "you mean he's left our family!?" She frowned.

"No, my love. I let them stay in the factory as well" he simply said before taking a step toward her.

Their breath mixed at the closeness.

"Did you just call me...love?" Juliet muttered with a light blush on her cheeks.

Mr Wonka smirked down at her and caressed her soft pink cheek.

"I called you, my love. Because that's what you are." He said seriously, their eyes swam in the depths of their emotions.

Juliet gulped making Mr Wonka chuckle slightly.

The two slowly leaned in, their eyes trailing from each other's orbs to their lips.

Slowly and ever so gently, they closed their eyes and their lips brushed against one another.

In the movies and books they say when you kiss someone you love, sparks will fly. Well that didn't happen.

Instead, a whole parade of fireworks exploded around them, it was as if they were the only two in the world, dancing in the air with fireworks exploding around them. The fireworks room couldn't ever hope to top this.

Mr Wonka deepened the kiss and slithered his arm around her waist, lifting her up.

Juliet's hand clasped onto his shoulder as Mr Wonka put her down and the two broke off for air, both her hands fell on his shoulders as his were around her waist.

The two opened their eyes and looked at each other "Wow" both whispered.

"You have an exquisite skill in kissing Mr Wonka" Juliet playfully smirked.

Mr Wonka suddenly shifted and brought her down to knee level, holding her with one arm and kissed her with all the passion and emotion he could.

He brought her back up and broke away with a smirk of his own "I told you didn't I? Call me Willy" he said to a tomato coloured Juliet.

Willy and Juliet eventually flew back to their small town to join the Buckets living in the factory and after a wonderful family reunion, Willy even introduced Juliet to his father, Wilbur.

Everyone was happy and the atmosphere was beyond amazing.

Charlie took over the factory after two years of learning from Willy and even met a pretty girl he felt deeply for.

While Willy and Juliet could finally enjoy themselves fully.

The two married not a year later and had two wonderfully beautiful kids.

They all lived happily ever after.

The End.

***

WELL, THATS THE END OF THAT AND I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS LITTLE PIECE.
BE SURE TO VOTE ON MY CHAPTERS AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT MORE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3K 17
Summery: Charlie takes his older sister instead of Grandpa Joe. Yes I know not another one but I like the concept so I'm doing it. If you don't like...
71.6K 1.7K 19
Y/n is the proud, older sister of Charlie Bucket and best friend to Bill the Candyman. At least that's how she would describe herself. However, unbek...
13.9K 230 16
y/n Bucket is the older sibling to Charlie Bucket. What happens when y/n gives Charlie some money to go get a chocolate bar? What happens when Charl...
4.8K 59 14
Chocolate was always right there for the Bucket children but they could never have a lot because their family was not well off like other families, t...