The Bad Boy with the Black Bo...

Od kim2495

Scarlett is a good girl and has great grades; she works with her best friend in her mother’s catering busines... Více

Prologue.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter One.

6.3K 97 19
Od kim2495

I really hope you like this story:) Comment and Vote please :D!

Song in side>>> 

Picture of Will >>>>> 

Kim :D! 

______________________________________________________

Chapter One. 

The next day my best friend came and called me ready to go to school. My best friend’s name is Aria, she has brown hair like me and green eyes, she works with me and my mum in my mother’s catering business, we both hate it but it’s a little extra cash.

I ran down the stairs to get the door, Aria was standing there eating a bright red apple, I grabbed a green one out of the kitchen and headed off to school.

“So any gossip?” Aria said as we walked down my street, she asks me this every Monday morning.

“Maybe” I said, she stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

“Tell Me,” she said frantically.

“I met a boy,” I said dragging it out, she squealed.

“Who, do I know him?” she said all at once.

“Nah, I barely know him, we just met on the train, and he was gorgeous but I kind of ranted to him about rich people”

“Are you going to see him again? Did you get his number?”

“No, he lives uptown” I said looking down.

“Aww, maybe you’ll see him again,” she said sounding hopeful.

“I don’t think so, and my mum wants us to work tonight at some gala, you up for it?”

“Sure, we can have some fun” she said nudging me.

We finally got to school with ten minutes till first lesson, the day in school flew by, I met Aria outside the school at the usual place and she came straight to mine to get ready for the gala. Our uniform to wear was black skirts and white shirts, and small heels. If I wore big ones like my mum, I think I’d break my neck. Our job is to walk around the gala with trays of hors d'oeuvres to the rich people there. Oh and hope not to spill them, otherwise we get in major trouble.

“Scarlett, it’s time to go come on” my mother screamed up the stairs, we made our way down to the car. Aria and I sat in the back while my mother and her friend who’s the chef sat in the front.

We finally got to the gala and it was huge, bigger than most we’d been too. The gala was to celebrate some rich kid’s birthday but this was over the top, there were banners every where saying ‘Happy Birthday’ and the balloons covered the whole place, but it wasn’t tacky, it was elegant.

“Wow” Aria said next to me.

“I know,” I said.

People were already arriving before we had had the chance to set up in the kitchen. Aria and I had to wait outside the kitchen for safety reasons.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” I said hiding behind Aria.

“What are you doing?” Aria said confused.

“You see that guy over there in the suit?”

“They’re all in suits” she exclaimed.

“The one in the middle standing next to the woman in the light pink dress?” I said pointing.

“Aw yeah, that’s a lovely dress” she said.

“Well that’s Will, the one I told you about on the train”

“The one you ranted about rich people too?” and then she clicked.

“Aww he is rich, shit Scar, no luck for you there” she said giggling and nudging me.

“How was I supposed to know he’s rich, he looked normal on the train!” I said sighing.

“What are you going to do?” she said turning around to face me.

“I’m going to hide and hopefully stay away from him,” I said and at that moment, my mother shouted my name. He spotted me.

“He’s coming over,” Aria said.

“Scarlett” he said smiling.

“Will” I said.

“Uh, I have to go get the hors d’oeuvres” I said spinning on my heels and made my way to the kitchen, Aria followed.

“He’s hot,” she said grinning.

“Has he got a friend?” she said nudging me.

“Shut up, let’s just get the hors d’oeuvres and do our job” I said grabbing a tray off Armando, one of the chefs. As I turned around I slammed into a black suit, to be specific, Will’s black suit.

“Shit, I’m so sorry” I said grabbing a cloth and wiping it off.

“Here let me take that” I said going to take off his jacket.

“No, come here” he grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stairs and into a room, it was huge. He went into one of the wardrobes and grabbed another shirt and jacket. As he took of his shirt there was a tattoo on his left arm and on his chest.

“Ooo, I bet daddy doesn’t know about them” I said giggling.

“No he doesn’t and your not going to tell him are you?” he said right in my face.

“Uh, no” I said.

“I don’t even know who your father is,” I said.

“He the one hosting this for my birthday, it’s great so far” he said sarcastically, I had spilt green stuff over a millionaire’s son on his birthday, great.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, happy birthday by the way” I said cheerfully.

“Thank, there’s nothing happy about it though, I wanted to go out for a drink with my friends but my father forced me to have this stupid party” he said sitting on the bed, he still had his shirt off and his muscles were gorgeous, I never really liked bad boys, but he was irresistible.

“Are you going to carry on staring at me like that, or do your job?” he said sarcastically.

“Uh, I’m going to go do my job” I said almost running out of the room. Aria was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me.

“So what happened, you took ages” she said.

“Umm, he’s a millionaire’s son, it’s his birthday and I spilt green stuff over him” I said sitting on the bottom of the stairs.

Aria came and sat next to me.

“It’s okay, I’m sure he’ll forgive you” she said putting her arm around me.

“Of course I’d forgive you” a male voice came from behind us, it was Will.

“I am really sorry” was all I could say.

“It’s fine honestly Scar, it was just a suit and you staring at me made my day,” he said pushing between the both of us laughing.

“You stared at him!” Aria said shocked.

“He took off his shirt, he was fit,” I said, I saw an evil gleam in Aria’s eye.

“Oh Will,” she said running after him, what was she going to do? He stopped and turned around to talk to her, I couldn’t hear what they were saying but she pointed to me. They shook hands and she came running back to me.

“He likes you, you know” was all she said.

“And? What did you say?” I shook her shoulders.

“Well I said if he could find me a friend, I’d set him up with you, so we have a double date Saturday” she said grinning and then walked away from me to the kitchen. I just stood there speechless. She was really sneaky.

“How did you know he liked me?” I said catching up with her.

“Ah, I could tell by the way he looked at you, and we’re going to have to go shopping” Aria loved shopping, you could say it was her favourite sport.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” I said hugging her.

“I know,” she said grabbing another tray and made her way around the gala, I took another one and went around another way.

“Oh waitress” some boy shouted, I turned around to see Will standing there signalling for me to go to him, I slowly walked towards him.

“What would you like sir?” I said politely.

“The green stuff” he said laughing.

“Very funny, can I go back to my job now?” I said sarcastically.

“Uh, yeah carry on,” he said shooing me away acting big in front of his friends. If he did like me why would he do that?

“Who do you think you are?” I said raising my voice. I don’t know what it was about this boy but he brought out my bad side.

“Excuse me?” he said shocked.

“Just because you have millions of pounds doesn’t mean you can treat everyone like your slave!” Aria came running to me and tried to drag me away, Will just stood there with his mouth open.

“And you think you can act big in front of your friends, it’s pathetic!” I pointed my finger in his face. I didn’t manage to finish my argument because my mother and Aria dragged me away. I had to sit in the car all on my own and wait for the party to finish, I put on the radio and cranked up the volume as ‘gotta be you’ by One Direction came on the radio. I started to sing along until I heard noises outside. I turned the volume down and looked around, I couldn’t see much because it was pitch black. Then a head popped up in the window I was looking out of, I jumped a mile. After screaming the door opened and I realised it was Will.

“Are you trying to kill me!” I screamed.

“I could have had a heart attack!” he clamped his hand over my mouth.

“Shh” he said as he shut the door and got in the driver’s side.

“I just wanted to talk,” he said.

“What about? You being a dick?” I said cocking my head to one side.

“Yes and how I’m not always like that” I nodded for him to carry on.

“Remember when we were on the train and you said you hated rich people and I agreed, it was the truth, I hate them, they’re so snotty, but not all rich people are like that, me and my friends are the rebels, we get tattoos, get drunk and smoke. We just have to hide it,” he said looking down. He looked so innocent and I believe him.

“Were they your friends in there?” I asked.

“No they weren’t invited, my father doesn’t like them, he thinks they’re a bad influence to me,” he said laughing.

“Another thing I wanted to ask was are you still up for Saturday, I was looking forward to it?” he said smiling. I did really like him.

“Sure” I said, I knew it would make Aria happy too.

“You know after Saturday, we should go out on our own?” he said nudging me.

“I agree, now go before someone spots you” I said shooing him out of the car but he didn’t budge.

“Wait, I want your number first” he said getting his phone out.

“My number is 123456789” I started giggling as he wrote it into his phone.

“Wait, you liar,” he said realising the number.

“Come on give me your real one”

“Fine” I said getting my phone out and we swapped numbers, he took a photo of me for photo id but wouldn’t let me take a photo of him. He jumped out of the car and came back over to the passenger side, I rolled down the window.

“Nice singing by the way” he said giggling.

“Will!” a man in his fifty’s shouted.

“Will, I know your out here, now get back in” he said turning around and going back into the house.

“Well I better go, see you around Scarlett” he said before running back to the house.

After listening to the radio for about an hour, the party finally finished, Aria came running out of the house and straight to the car, I moved from the front seats to the back.

“So?” Aria said nudging me.

“What?”

“Will came out here?” she said.

“How did you know?” I said.

“He asked me where you were” she said laughing.

“I’m looking forward to Saturday now” I said grinning.

“Me too” she said.

My mother then got in the car and paid us, I got less because I got kicked out, but I still had twenty, so not bad. We drove home and Aria slept over mine, she has her own draw full of clothes in my house, it’s her second home as my mother says. I couldn’t wait for the rest of the week to go by, I was counting down the days to see Will again. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.4K 670 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
357K 8.6K 19
Scarlett Dale. What you'd call shy, nerdy, no-social-skill.... All lies. Some might say she spends her Friday nights studying, doing homework. They...
1.3K 40 11
Jai and his long time girlfriend have broken up when Jai walks in on her and one of his best mates. Now that they are over its time for Jai to move...
24.6K 605 22
Scarlett Walters has the most unfortunate life of anyone she's ever met. Her best friend doesn't understand her, she's bullied, and her parents' marr...