The Bucket Angel - COMPLETED

By CailinAnneBritz

A Willy Wonka love story consisting of my own character, Juliet Bucket, playing Charlie's sister. I do not o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Epilogue: Anniversary

Part 10

30.5K 814 558
By CailinAnneBritz

"Gotta find the key... No, not that one" Mr Wonka said as he slowly piled through the keys, trying some out on the gate.

Mr Salt, panicked, looked down at his little girl and back at Mr Wonka continuously.

"Daddy!" Veruca called out, trying to get the squirrels off her.

"There it is!....there it isn't." Mr Wonka muttered as he tried and failed with another key.

"Daddy! I want them to stop!" Veruca yelled. The squirrels pinned her down, arms and legs as well.

The squirrel she tried grabbing jumped on her and knocked on her head before putting his little ear to it.

"What are they doing?" Charlie asked, holding onto the rail.

"They're testing her to see if she's a bad nut" Mr Wonka replied. The squirrel moved away from Veruca and made a little sound.

"Oh, my goodness. It seems she is a bad nut after all." Mr Wonka gasped.

The squirrels dragged Veruca to the black hole.

"Daddy!"

"Where are they taking her?!" Mr Salt desperately asked.

"Where all the other bad nuts go -to the garbage chute" Mr Wonka nonchalantly answered.

"Where does the chute go?" Mr Salt asked, his hands turbo white as he held onto the railing.

"To the incinerator" he sadistically mumbled in a day dream. Juliet felt slightly ashamed to be turned on by the darkness in his voice.

Mr Wonka took notice of her flushed cheeks and raised an eyebrow at her, a slow smirk forming.

His demeanour quickly changed though as he happily said to Mr Salt "but don't worry, we only light it on Tuesday's"

"Today is Tuesday" Mike pointed out.

Mr Wonka rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Well, there's always the chance they decided not to light it today..." he said lightheartedly.

Veruca screams in fear as she finally falls down the garbage chute. Mr. Salt moans as well. The squirrels return to work as if nothing happened.

"She may be stuck in the chute somewhere near the top. If that's the case, all you need to do is just reach in and pull her out." Mr Wonka said motioned what do to with his hand.

Mr Wonka, very deliberately, unlocks the door of the gate and steps aside. Mr. Salt walks through, and onto the main floor. He stops, in confusion, as the Oompa Loompas, in hippie clothes, enter and begin to sing and dance around him.

"Ooh yay! Another song!" Juliet squealed delight and did a small happy dance but stopped once she saw everyone staring at her.

"Er... I mean, how awful.." She said, looking very depressed.

Mr Wonka grinned at her performance and turned back just in time to Mr Salt being pushed in by a little squirrel, he quickly covered his mouth with his hand to stop from laughing.

Suddenly an Oompa Loompa came running up to Mr Wonka and whispered in his ear.

"Really? Oh, good! I've just been informed that the incinerator is broken and there should be about three weeks of rotten garbage to break their fall!" He enthusiastically stated, straightening up.

"Well, that's good news" Mr Teavee said as he narrowed his eyes at the man.

Mr Wonka widened his eyes manically "yeah... Let's keep on truckin'" he said and walked ahead.

Mr Wonka leads the group to an almost invisible elevator and presses a button, opening it up.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. The elevator is by far the most efficient way to get around the factory." He said as he got into the small box.

Juliet and Charlie looked to each other. Charlie was rather worried for his sister as he knew she didn't do well in small confined places.

They stepped in nonetheless, Juliet stood in the corner next to Mr Wonka.

Mike looked at all the buttons "there can't be this many floors"

"How do you know, Mr. Smarty Pants? And this isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, by the way. It can go sideways, slantways, longways, and any other ways you can think of. You just push any button, and whoosh, you're off!" He said as he pushed a button.

The elevator shot up and left, going faster than Juliet could keep track of.

The box shuffled and pushed Juliet to fall against Mr Wonka. He effortlessly put an arm around her waist and kept her steady, against him. She blushed hard when he looked down and gave a her wink.

The elevator passed through steel doors, revealing a beautiful sight that looked like snow covered mountains.

"Oh, look, look! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fudge Mountain!" He happily said.

On the mountains, were Oompa Loompa, hatching away at the small bits of fudge.

They waved as they saw their boss but jumped up and down with smiles on their faces as Juliet came into view.

"Huh" Mr Wonka said.

"What?" Juliet asked curiously.

"They seem to like you more than me" Mr Wonka pouted.

Juliet simply smirked at the man.

The elevator passed on from the mountain and came across a station with pink sheep.

Mr Wonka laughed awkwardly "I'd rather not talk about this one"

Juliet looked closely at the sheep "candy floss?" She muttered causing an embarrassed blush to appear on his face.

They passed a hospital full of Wonka's robot puppets from the Welcome Song.

"This is the puppet and burn centre. It's relatively new" Mr Wonka said, still a little unsure with the station.

The elevator then comes to a still before falling down, Juliet clutched onto Mr Wonka's arm.

Rows full of desks appeared with Oompa Loompa's working behind them.

"Ah, the administrations offices! Hello, Doris!" Mr Wonka yelled.

An Oompa Loompa in a secretary's frumpy dress and glasses waves to him. They then pass into a room full of fireworks and exposions, where Oompa Loompas are shooting candy cannons at each other.

Juliet's eyes are full of awe as she watched the colours explode in front of her. "How beautiful" she muttered, drawing a smile from Mr Wonka.

"Why is everything here completely pointless?" Mike said with distaste.

"Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy" Charlie said, making Juliet so very proud of him.

She gave him a warm smile to which he returned and noticed Mr Wonka smiling warmly at the boy as well.

"It's stupid! Candy is a waste of time" Mike commented, sending Mr Wonka back into another flashback of his father saying the exact same thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 233 5
The sequel to "Guilty Pleasure." Months after the factory tour, everyone is still reeling from the aftermath. The reader is still nursing her broken...
613K 14.6K 48
Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small restaurant, to help support her poor family...
13.7K 230 16
y/n Bucket is the older sibling to Charlie Bucket. What happens when y/n gives Charlie some money to go get a chocolate bar? What happens when Charl...
1.4K 60 8
This is a love story of Willy Wonka and Daphne Blake. Daphne Blake is played by Sarah Jeffrey in this story. Armed with nothing but a hatful of dream...