Text | C. Dallas

By Original_Dallas

Unknown- Nash where the hell are you? Jinx- this isn't 'Nash' Unknown- then who is this? -- *Short story. Fir... More

Text
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
Sequel

*6*

4.6K 65 2
By Original_Dallas

J I N X

I woke up early the next morning dreading it because I had to go to work, but then again I get to meet Cam today. So yay.

I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out I put on black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and black ankle boot stilettos. Yeah I work at Versace, so it's all black.

*Time skip*

I could not stop thinking about Cam the whole time at work. I was so nervous to meet him. But finally I am off of work so I can leave.

As I was getting in my car to leave work I got a text from Cam.

--

Cam- I'm almost there

Jinx- yay
Jinx- so I have time to change out of my work clothes?

Cam- yeah
Cam- well I have to go now, traffic is moving.

Jinx- ok

--

When I got home I changed out of my work clothes. And since it is summer I changed into a black bralette, short overalls, and black converse. (Pic above)

I went outside to my car and got in driving towards the cafe that I'm meeting Cam at.

*At cafe*

I am soo nervous right now. I am actually going to meet Cam.

I walk around the cafe trying to find Cam when I feel someone put their arms around me. I was too scared to look who it was, but when I did I got the biggest smile on my face.

It was Cam!

"Omg hiiii" I say to him
"Well I guess someone is excited"
"Shutup!"
"Ight ight"

------

Wow, that was AWFUL. Hopefully it gets better.

Comment and vote.

-Jewell 💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
5.3M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...