Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

Ocho✨

15.8K 777 992
By Xannny

"Why you wearing shades if we inside?"

"Because Sammy annoying ass fans always coming up to me, I still don't understand why. I'm not a damn celebrity but they treat me like one."

"The perks of being a rapper girlfriend."

"He could have that shit." I frowned.

"So you popular in my frat house."

"For what? The picture?" I asked.

"Yeah, I ain't even see the picture until like two days ago." Rico shook his head.

"I was fine as fuck in that picture." I laughed.

"So you ain't mad you got exposed?"

"You sound like Sammy." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah if I was a female, I'll feel a type of way."

"If you was a female?" I asked getting offended.

"Yeah, if a nigga get exposed 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't care unless they chicken nugget." He mocked plies making me laugh.

"Right but what you pledging?"

"I'm Omega Psi Phi."

"Okay Que dog, with yo doggy ass." I laughed.

"You gon come to our welcoming freshmen party?"

"Can I bring Nailah?"

"Bring who you want."

"Alright, thanks Rico but my afternoon class starting."

"You want me to walk you?"

"Nah it's right there, I don't want you to be late to yours." I grabbed my banana milkshake.

"You right, I'll text you the details."

"Alright Ri." I hugged him just as my phone started ringing. I groaned and answered it.

"I'll smack you."

"Damn Sammy can you say hey first before you start threatening me?" I asked walking out of smoothie king.

"Hey Simone? I'll still smack the shit out of you."

"Hello Sammy, I've read that the forecast in Cali is over 90 degrees. You should put on some sun screen."

"Why you always think you funny?"

"I'm only not funny when you mad at me." I laughed.

"Where you at?"

"Sammy I have a class, you gon teleport and come with me?"

"Yeah point it to the ground so I could step out." I laughed.

"You so corny but why you threatening me?"

"I don't know I just feel like you gon piss me off later."

"Yeah yeah but can I go to a frat party?"

"No."

"Okay good, I was asking out of respect. I was going to do what I wanted anyway." I laughed.

"Hey Simone!" A girl named Sydney said.

"Wassup Syd?" I hugged her.

"Your butt sits up so much in these shorts, what do you do?"

"Lemme see how short yours shorts are."

"Um I get dick, good dick. That's all no squats or nothing." I said ignoring Sammy comment.

"I get dick, a lot. I just got dick like 20 minutes ago, it's still not working." She pouted grabbing my butt as I laughed.

"That's cause you need my dick!" Stunna yelled through the camera making me roll my eyes.

"Oh I didn't even know you were on the phone, oh shit that's Trill Sammy. He so cute." She put her face in the camera.

"Oop Sydney I almost forgot I fucks with you, my fist was about to connect with your face so fast." I laughed.

"Simone." Sammy laughed. "Thanks for the support shawty."

"Simone you going to the Omega party?"

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"Okay maybe you could be my wing girl. I'm trying to fuck at least one of them." I saw Sammy eyes widen and I laughed.

I loved girls like Sydney, she was open about her hoeness. She knew she was a hoe and didn't care about being called one. If boys could do it, why can't females?

I mean I personally wouldn't but I have no problems with females who don't stick by society rules. Sydney was cool as hell and didn't take shit from nobody, I loved her.

"I'll be your wing girl." I laughed.

"Good, I'll see you later girly." She blew me a kiss and walked away.

"So I'm tripping or she-"

"You not tripping, she a hoe but she a cool hoe so we good."

"Watch who you hang around, people might think you one too. Birds of a feather flock together."

"People already do with the picture going around but I'm fine with being a hoe. I'm a paid educated hoe."

"Every time I talk to you, you find a way to piss me off."

"No you just got a short temper and think imma be kissing your ass. Not I."

"You stay acting tough, lemme stop hitting you up and I bet you be tripping."

"You right and it's only because I have no friends. If I had a life or friends I would barely talk to you." I shrugged.

"Anyways, what you wearing to that party?"

"I don't know I don't plan my outfits out, shit just happens." I showed him my full outfit.

"Simone put your arm straight down."

"Why?" I asked doing it.

"You see where your finger tips at?"

"Yeah?"

"If your shorts don't pass your finger tips then they too damn short."

"Sammy I have a fat booty, all my skirts and shorts are short on me. You want me to start wearing nun dresses?"

"Yes, I heard they comfortable and cozy."

"Sammy lemme sing to you."

"Even if I say no you gon start singing anyway so go head." He sighed putting the phone down a certain way so we could still see each other as he started rolling up.

"I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you done showed me and a special way I feel when you hold me. We gon always be together baby that's what you told me and I believed it cause I ain't never had nobody like you." I sung.

"Oh my fucking God, hang up. Who the fuck skinning goats?" Stunna yelled.

"Don't do me, I could sing."

"What's your definition of singing?" Lew asked making me laugh.

"I could sing, right baby?"

"Yeah you can baby." Dice answered making me laugh.

"Get the fuck out of here." Sammy laughed.

"Hold on Simone somebody want you." Dice said and he put his phone to the camera and I saw Vae.

"Where you at?" She asked.

"Sitting outside my class, I got like 5 more minutes until I walk in."

"Omega party or..?"

"Damn it must really bout to be lit if you asking, I usually got to convince you. But yeah we're going."

"Ask Nai, I gotta get in class now. See you at home, love you baby."

"Love you more stink." I smiled.

"Y'all act like y'all don't live together or sisters." Sammy asked.

"You just mad because our bond cute."

"Nah you listened to the song?"

"Yeah, I like it daddy."

"Stop Simone."

"Stop Simone." I mocked him.

"What class you going to?"

"My English class, it be so fun in there. I love reading."

"I know, little ass nerd." I laughed.

"Imma talk to you later?" I asked.

"I don't know, you'll be at the party and I ain't gon be that clingy ass boyfriend that keeps calling and checking on you."

"I love when you clingy though." I whined.

"No, you love when I cling on to you because you know I'm not doing nothing."

"You smart." I pointed at the camera.

"Get your cuffing ass off the phone and let's go!" I saw Bhris yell.

"That ain't Bankroll Bhris." I gassed and he laughed coming to the camera.

"Wassup lil sis? You aight out there right?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Aight, you love I fucks with you sis but Sammy gotta come handle his business."

"He be acting like he ain't gon never talk to that bitch again!" Stunna yelled.

"Chill with that." Sammy said standing up.

"If you gotta go, go ahead. I gotta go anyway."

"You don't be feeling a type of way?"

"About what?"

"When Stunna and them be calling you a bitch and shit?"

"As long as he not saying it to be disrespectful and I know he playing I have no problem with it. It's just like Vae or Nai calling me a bitch, I honestly don't care." I shrugged.

"Oh aight I ain't want you to think I'll let niggas disrespect you."

"Aw that's cute but baby but you know I have no problem expressing my thoughts, if I was feeling a way you'll know."

"Alright I gotta go I- I'll see you later." He stuttered, I looked at him funny and laughed.

"Wit you stupid ass stuttering, I'll see you later baby. Muahh!" I blew him a kiss.

"Muahh." He blew back one and hung up.

"Did he just blow a kiss back?" This boy named Vinny asked.

"Yeah, that's my baby." I smiled putting my notebooks on my desk.

"He seem sus to me, you need a real nigga to handle all that." He motioned his hands in a up and down motion.

"Boy I bet your dick don't even past your balls. Goodbye." I moved away from him.

"Aight bitch nobody wanted you ass anyway."

"You need a real nigga." I mocked him laughing. "Fuck outta here bitch."

A few people laughed as I earned a glare from him and I just smiled waiting for my professor.

~

"Let me see your outfit." Sammy said as soon as I answered the phone.

I had on a red and black Chicago bulls bodysuit, some light washed boyfriend jeans that was cuffed with red low top converses.

"I don't like it." I looked over my outfit again and pouted.

"What don't you like?"

"The shirt, I could see the top of your chest."

"Sammy you bought the damn shirt!"

"Don't take the tag off, we gon return that next month."

"Sammy I'm not changing, soo.."

"I never said you had to change, I was just informing you I don't like you outfit."

"I don't like your outfit either."

"You right." He started taking off his clothes and stood in the camera with his birthday suit.

"Why are you naked?" I laughed.

"This the only outfit I'm wearing any time I see you." He laughed.

"You so corny."

"Sim, you ready?" Nailah asked coming in the camera not seeing my phone.

"Ooh you pretty mamas." I pecked her lips.

"I told y'all bout that kissing shit." Sammy glared.

"Shut up with yo bird chest." Nailah said and I laughed.

"Nailah what you got on? I'm bout to screenshot and send this to Stunna." I looked at Nailah and laughed.

"Sammy there isn't anything wrong with she got on." I rolled my eyes.

She had a on white and blue #TrillNation shirt with denim jeans that was cut on one side in the back showing the back of her leg towards her butt and suede blue pumas.

"I could see the bottom of her little ass." He said as she turned and I knew he was taking pictures once her phone started ringing.

"Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch." She said before she walked out as I laughed.

"Lemme go see Vae outfit and see if I need to snitch on her too." He said making me laugh.

"Y'all act like we scared of y'all. Y'all don't put fear in nobodies heart."

"Front your move."

"Whatever."

"Why Stunna and Nailah arguing?" Vae asked coming into my bathroom.

"Sammy snitching ass."

"He ain't like her outfit?" She asked laughing.

"And I'm not liking yours either. Screenshot."

"What's wrong with it?" She asked laughing. I looked over her outfit and shook my head.

She had on a orange v neck crop top, ripped skinny jeans with LED white hoverkicks, the lights on her hoverkicks were orange as well.

"Why you don't got on a bra?" He asked and I started laughing.

"Sammy you can't put on a bra with that type of shirt."

"Exactly easy access." Vae was about to say something but her phone started ringing.

"Really Sammy? Hello?"

"Don't play with me, switch it to camera." Dice said and I started laughing.

"It's nothing even wrong with my outfit." She showed Dice her outfit.

"You see what I see right bro?" Sammy yelled, he's so annoying.

"Hell yeah, I don't like it. Easy access. Try again." Dice said.

"Let me get out, cause you showing off for Sammy." She walked out.

"You're so annoying, getting everybody in trouble."

"Shut up be lucky, I'm letting you go but go put on that trill necklace."

"I was already putting it on." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh aight, enjoy yourself and don't accept no drinks. Don't go no where by yourself and if the weed didn't come from Nailah don't accept it. I'm not playing Simone."

"Alright Sammy, I understand."

"Call me when you get in or text if you too tired."

"Alright baby, muahh."

"Muahh." He said as I hung up.

"I can't fucking stand Stunna acting like he somebody father, I don't know that nigga so he need to stop acting like him." Nailah said coming in.

"Dice so damn annoying, I'll really smack him. I should go put on some shorts to piss him off." Vae said coming in with us as I laughed at both of them.

"I think y'all need this more than I do." I handed them the bottle of gin.

"Ooh yeahh." Nailah said taking it to the head.

"Yeah bitch you think you big and bad now, wait until that shit hit you." I laughed taking it from her and sipping it.

"I think our uber here." Vae said once we was almost finish the bottle.

"Ohh take it, Nai!" I yelled as she chugged it.

"Imma be so fucked up." She yelled laughing. I put on my Trill necklace and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Wassup?" Vae said to the uber diver.

"How y'all doing pretty ladies?"

"We could hotbox or nah?" Nai asked.

"Go ahead." We rolled up the windows and I lit it up.

"You want this?" I asked him.

"I'm on the job." He laughed.

"One pull." I laughed.

"Peer pressure." He laughed reaching back as I handed it to him. Instead of one pull he took the whole damn thing.

"Yeah, just take it." I laughed.

"How old are you Chris?" Nai asked.

"23, y'all?"

"18." I answered.

"18." Vae said.

"21." Nai added.

"You single?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Any kids?"

"You nosy." He laughed. "No kids."

"Any felons?"

"Nope, I'm in college for business. Any other questions?"

"Your number, I have a single friend in need of some dick." I smiled as Nai hit me.

"Wait do you dick pass your navel?" Vae asked making me bust out laughing.

"Don't answer that." Nai laughed.

"Which friend you talking bout?" He asked.

"This one right here. Nailah." I raised her hand smiling.

"Give me your phone." He told her pulling up to the college. She did as told as we got out, when she got out we walked towards the Omega dorm.

"Wassup ladies." Some boy said smiling at us.

"Hey." I laughed.

"I could get y'all some drinks?"

"Maybe later." I winked walking in.

"Out his damn mind." Nai laughed.

As soon as we walked in, it's like the weed and liquor hit me and I was already on 10. I didn't need nothing, I was doing fine.

"This my shit!" Nai yelled as she grabbed both of our hands and we pushed through some people to get to the middle and started dancing to the songs.

Tell me, I need to know where do you wanna go?
Cause if you're down, I'll take it slow.
Make you lose control.
Where, where, where.
Cause if you're down.
Back up, back up and.

We sung and danced while denying boys that tried to come behind us. All three of us were in our own world not paying attention until somebody grabbed Vae.

"Fuck is you doing?" Nailah asked.

"I'm tryna dance with shorttyyy." He slurred. Before I could say something some darkskin boy took his hand off of Vae.

"We got a problem?" He asked.

"Nah I'm just dancing with the pretty girl." He laughed.

"Don't look like they wanna dance to me, go head Dave." He said looking at him sternly as the boy threw his hands in surrender and walked away.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem, I'm Quavo." He smiled.

"I'm Simone and that's Vae and Nai."

"How y'all doing?" He asked.

"You cute but Sim not single so put the mack down on somebody else." Vae said making me laugh.

"Nice to know." He laughed. "If you ladies need anything, I'll be over there."

He kissed my hand and walked off as I spotted Rico, I grabbed both of their hands and led the way to him as he walked in the kichen.

It was like 7 boys in the kitchen making Rico number 8 as they laughed, talked and drink. I noticed one of them was Quavo and the drunk boy that tried to dance with us.

"Wassup Rico?" Nai spoke making all them look at us.

"Oh y'all here, wassup?" He hugged all of us.

"I told you we'll be here." I smiled once he released me.

"Aight this is Trey, Rah, Quan, Dave, Sonny, Tweak and our big brother Quavo." He pointed at each of them.

"I'm Sim and this is Vae and Nai."

"Wait you said big brother- so that mean this his shit? He like the alpha right?" Vae asked laughing.

"Basically." Sonny answered laughing. His smile was so fucking perfect.

"Bitch I think I just got wet." Vae mumbled in my ear making my eyes widen as I laughed.

"Vae get your drunk ass on." I mumbled.

"Simone? As in Trill Sammy girlfriend?" Quan asked.

"No Simone as in her own damn person." I smiled. I hated when people defined me as his girlfriend, I'm my own person.

"Damn my bad." He threw his hands up in surrender.

"It's okay but yes Sammy is my boyfriend."

"I wanna go shake my assss!" Nai yelled.

"Let's go shake our ass then." I smiled telling the boys we'll see them later. Nai went to the DJ requesting a song.

"What you request?" I asked and she just smiled.

Cash money records taking over for the 99s and 2000s

That's all we had to hear before I saw females running from all types of directions to get in the middle of the floor when the beat dropped. I put my hands above my head and stuck my tongue out twerking.

The night is no where near over.
___________

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 755 36
"Have I ever told you that I love you?" we're a mess you and i but the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will. "You're so cheesy."
Body. By brat.

General Fiction

515K 34K 26
"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20.
Save the hero By Dana

General Fiction

98.7K 5.4K 29
"I save a lot of people from a lot of stuff but who's going to do the same for me."
742 81 34
·~·~·~·~· "No one cares. No one did and no one will." "I care for you Ally." Edit: this was a vv emo phase in my life. Sorry in advanced! This was...