His soft spot

By LuuMMJ

Darco Thor is a vicious gang leader running the biggest gang in Valley city. Tori Tucker is a poor 20 year o... More

His soft spot.part 1
His soft spot.part 2
His soft spot.part 3
His soft spot.part 4
His soft spot.part 5
His soft spot.part 6
His soft spot.part 7
His soft spot.part 8
His soft spot.part 9
His soft spot.part 10
His soft spot.part 11
His soft spot.part 12
His soft spot.part 14 (Epilogue)

His soft spot.part 13

85.3K 2.2K 646
By LuuMMJ

His soft spot.

chapter 13

.............................................................................................................................................

I woke up to an annoying ache in the lower part of my stomach and the back of my waist.

I scoffed and turned around snuggling up to Darco's bare side as his arm encircled me to his warmth.

I felt the pain growing more intense as minutes passed by with me awaken and I started whimpering when it got really painful to my stomach.

I instantly knew what it was..yes the moment every woman dreads every month.

How I hate the fact that I always have to be in the freaking damned pain everytime it comes and how I envy the rare few women in the world who have it without intense pains or not pains at all.

Darco must have heard my whimpers in his sleep because next thing I know he's awake and scooting over me with his eyes searching frantically my face and my body to locate the reason of my whimpers.

''What's wrong,Little?'',he asked and I could almost hear the panick in his voice.

Yeah,he still calls me Little,even in his phone I'm written down to his phonebook as ' My Little'. 

I looked at him sleepy,tired and in pathetic pain.

''I'm just...some pains'',I mumbled knowing that I propably didn't make sense.

''What pains?What hurts?'',he asked putting me in his arms protectively.

''Um..I'm in my time of the month'',I said blushing that I had to tell him that.

''Oh'',he said and then put his hand over my belly, ''does it hurt?'',he asked above my ear and I nodded as he started stroking my belly smoothly.

''Its okay Little,it will be over soon,want me to bring you some painkillers?'',he said and I nodded my head weakly.

From all the things that might make me feel and seem weak,my period is by far the one that is more successful to it.

A couple minutes later Darco was in the room with a pill and a glass of water.

I took the pill which thankfully was a tiny one I could easily swallow without being afraid (I have a fear for pills), and sipped the water gulping it down with it.

''I'm gonna heat up the water in the tub,it'd be good if you took a warm bath.It will help to relax your muscles'',he said going to the bathroom.

Thankfully it was Sunday so I didn't have any work to do other than studying for my lessons which could now wait. Nature is over studies sadly.

When Darco came back to the bedroom he picked me up and led me to the bathroom where he helped me undress and get into the bathtube which was full of very warm water and foam bubbles.

Once I got in I felt the hot water spreading through my body and my skin and I instantly felt a lot better.

I leaned against the bathtube's wall and closed my eyes sleepily.

''Take a nap here baby,I'll be watching you'',I heard Darco saying as I felt his hand behind my head stroking it and my hair.

...........................................................................................................................................

I was on the bed with my lap top on my lap studying for my spanish lesson,while Darco was downstairs in his office room with his men,discussing business.

After my warm bath,Darco put me back to the bed and then he kissed me and left for his business,so I took the chance of being alone for a while,to concetrate on my studies.

I took relief to the fact that in one year I'll have finished my school and have my degree in my hand.

Since I started taking these lessons from my 18 years with already a good knowledge of the Spanish language since high school,and the lessons are online which makes the proceedures much faster and easier,I was told that I'd be able to finish the school in three years in stead of four which is the time it takes to finish it in normal circumstances and not with online courses.

And me being me and liking my lessons,I've been studying as much as possible in order to succeed to finish the school indeed in three years.

I can't wait to take my degree and start working for my own job.

...............................................................................................................................................

''You okay Little?Are you still hurting?'',Darco asked lifting me and putting me on his lap.

''Nah,I'm much better now'',I said shutting my netbook and placing it back into it's bag.

He grinned and pulled me to him as I snuggled against his torso.

I love snuggling to him,he's so warm and big,it makes me feel so good.

''Let's go down then,the guys are here with their girls,let's go have dinner and watch somethin with them'',he said and soon I got ready and followed him downstairs where our friends were.

..................................................................................................................................................

FAST FORWARD- 1 YEAR LATER

I closed the books as my student,Missa Clarke,left the house after our lesson was over.

In my 21 years,I already had my Spanish language teaching degree in my hand with very high grades and I was already giving special tutoring courses to kids from school that wished to learn the Spanish language.

I was teaching Spanish in a school not far from the house,twice per week and at the same time tutoring kids from every age that were interested in the language. 

A few months ago was the moment that I graduated from my school so a few days later,when I got my first job in a school,I had to inform Mr. and Mrs Taylor that I had to quit the job since I was now ready to work in my subject.

They wished me all the best and I gave them my wishes as well as hugs,and we agreed to stay in contact as much as possible.

I heard my mom calling me downstairs so I put my phone on my desk and walked out of the room to go downstairs.

It was already 8 o clock in the night and nearly all of Darco's friends from his gang along with their girlfriends-wives were downstairs sitting on the couches and chatting casually.

My parents,who had recently come to Valley,to visit us,were sitting in the kitchen along with Darco,Leroy,his girlfriend,Max,his wife,Toby and his wife.

As soon as I went downstairs everyone gathered around the dining table and soon we sat down to have dinner.

''I'll bring you some water dad'',I said as I stood up after the dinner to fill my dad's cup with water.

I gave it to him and went back to the kitchen's sink to place my plate.

I felt warm arms behind me and instantly knew who they belonged to.

''Hey,Little'',Darco's husky voice said behind my head.

I turned around and looked at him smiling ''hey'',I said.

''Hey guys'',Darco suddenly said earning everyone's attention to him.

''As you all know,Tori and I have been together for a year,two months and 4 days. Tori or as I call her,Little,is the most precious thing to me and my life,so I'd like to ask something now in front of everyone'',Darco said and I watched curiously as he turned and looked at me with an unreadable look.

Everyone in the room was silent,even my parents.They all watched us and mostly Darco with curiosity and confusion.

I felt like my legs would fall on the ground when I suddenly saw Darco,falling to his knees and taking a small,dark velvet blue box out of his pocket.

I heard gasps around us but I was too focussed on what was happening in front of me to lift my head and look at the others.

''Little,will you be mine by law too? '',he asked and I froze as I heard all sorts of sounds coming from around me.

I felt my body going numb but as soon as I got out of my trance I nodded my head grinning when I saw his proud grin on his face.

''Yes'',I mumbled and fell to his arms as he held me and kissed me passionately.

...................................................................................................................................................

mmsgurl_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 128 34
Eifeel Rose Quinn, a 22 year old with 2 adopted teens and the owner of the country's most popular clothing brand. Due to her traumatic past she suffe...
210K 4.7K 32
"You know I can't let you go, right?" The man asked, voice gentler than I was expecting it to be. I looked up and he was staring right at me, eyes un...
216K 6.2K 62
After eight years of no contact with her adoptive siblings, Emmanuelle gets summoned for the reading of their late father's will. Rejoining her famil...
1.5M 42.6K 31
Highest Rankings - #1 in gun, #2 in jealousy, #7 in innocent, #10 in mafia #12 in love --- She cringed as she spotted the bus a good 20 meters away f...