I'm into you (Naegiri)

By katherine-isabel

Kyouko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi are best friends and they've always just been Best Friends. After Kyouko's l... More

Author's Note
2: Date with Mukuro
3: What Am I Even Doing?
4: Driving To School
5: Health Project
Little Bitty A/N :)
6: The Break Up
7: W-what?
8: Telling?
9: The X-Files Bonding Session
10: School
11: Lunch With The Naegi's
12: Christmas
13: Packing
14: The Announcement
15: Present Day/Final Chapter?
Hey People!!

1: A New Chapter

7.2K 148 1K
By katherine-isabel

~ Kyouko's P.O.V ~

Byakuya and I have been dating for nearly two and a half years.

He can be an complete asshole but I still love him and he loves me. Hopefully.

He's planning a group outing with Makoto, Mukuro , Leon, Sayaka, Himself and I.

Makoto and Mukuro kind of have a thing going on and Leon and Sayaka have been dating as long as Byakuya and I have been.

They don't seem that they're gonna break up for a long freaking time or ever.

Makoto and Sayaka did have a small thing in middle school but they left that in the past.

"Kyouko, are you going to Byakuya's today?" Dad asks from the kitchen.

He's making lunch for the both of us; grilled cheese with a side of tomato soup. His favorite to make because it's simple to make and we always have the stuff to make it.

I'm currently in the living room, watching The Justice Network.

"Probably" I reply, my eyes staying in the television.

Dad doesn't like Byakuya very much because they met when I was in sixth grade when Byakuya was an immature little brat. He's still kind of a brat but we get over it.

"Probably doesn't help me if I want to make any plans tonight" Dad groaned.

"With whom?" I asked, curious.

Dad rarely goes on dates and when he does it's usually with his secretary or some random woman he meets on one of the online dating sites that he's on.

"My secretary, Madoka" He replied.

That's the one. Madoka, Dad's 'girlfriend' who I only see at school in the halls.

"Ah, the ever so mysterious Madoka" I said.

"What? Do you want me to bring her home for you to scare her away?" Dad asked.

I swung my gaze away from the television to my father.

"What would I do that would scare her away?" I asked, innocently.

"Uh...my hormonal teenage daughter who just so happens to have a pistol in her bedroom" Dad said.

I do have a pistol hidden under my mattress, just in case someone does something stupid enough to break into our house.

"It's for protection!" I exclaim in defense.

"Yeah yeah, you just like saying you have your own gun" Dad said.

"I have a permit for it and I will use it" I falsely threaten.

"Ha ha. Very funny" Dad said.

"Whatever, just keep cooking" I said.

"Anything you say, princess" Dad said.

I groan and my phone starts to ring. It's Byakuya. Saved by the bell, am I right?

I pick up the phone and answer it.

"Hey, babe. Can I come over and pick you up?" Byakuya asked.

"Why? What's up?" I asked.

"I wanna take you out to lunch, okay? Is there a problem with that?" He asked, sounding pissed.

"No, there's nothing wrong with that" I said, standing up.

I walk upstairs and into my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

"Good, see you in...five?" Byakuya says it like a question.

"If you get here and I'm still upstairs wait for like two minutes and then I'll be ready" I said.

Byakuya hangs up. He always hangs up and it bugs the hell out of me and he knows it. Maybe that's why he does it.

I shuffle around my room and change into a white under shirt, a purple plaid button down over shirt, and navy blue skinny jeans.

My boots are downstairs.

Groaning internally, I put a little make up on before grabbing my purse, where I put my phone on the way downstairs.

Byakuya is standing near the door, on his phone. He looks up and smiles when our gazes meet.

"Bye, Dad" I said, while getting my boots on.

"Bye, Kyouko. Be back by curfew" He said, back to us.

"I'll be back earlier then that" I said.

Byakuya and I leave my house and climb into his Dads 1967 Chevy Impala.

He drives to a burger joint called Red Robins. We always go here when we go out to lunch and the burgers here are really freaking good and so are the root beer floats.

We're quickly seated because the place isn't that busy.

He looks nervous from across the table. Our glances meet and he smiles.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something" He said, suddenly serious.

"What happened?" I asked.

He only gets serious when he does something seriously bad or when something seriously bad happens.

"I-I-I..slept with..Junko" Byakuya stuttered.

My jaw dropped.

I never expected for him to stoop so low to cheat on me with..with Junko freaking Enoshima.

She's a freakin' slut!

"Y-you cheated on me with..with..Junko freaking Enoshima!" I tried not to yell.

Every single set of eyes in the room landed on our table. We ignored them.

"I'm sorry..we were both drunk" Byakuya said, his eyes averting mine.

"Bull. Just..I'm done" I said.

I stood up, grabbed my purse and stormed out of the restaurant. I sat down at a bench a walking distance away from the restaurant.

I fish my phone out of my purse and I end up calling Makoto. I always call Makoto when I need someone to talk to because we're best friends and we have been for as long as I can remember.

"Hey, Kyouko. What's up?" He asks through the phone.

"I need you to pick me up at..Red Robins, immediately" I said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Makoto asks.

"It's Byakuya..he-he cheated on me" I cry into the phone.

"With who?" He asked.

"Junko. Can you hurry and pick me up" I snap.

"I'm leaving my house right now, I'll see you in a few" Makoto said.

"Bye-" I said and he hangs up on me while I'm mid sentence.

I shove my phone back into my purse and wait for Makoto. He pulls up in his Mom's navy blue soccer mom Van.

I walk up to the passenger seat and climb in without saying a word. I buckle before he starts to drive away.

"How you holding up?" Makoto asks.

"Terribly, and that's a stupid question" I mumble.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Makoto asks.

"Not really but I should.." I trail off.

"When did he tell you?" He asked.

"Five minutes before I called you, literally" I said, truthfully.

"With Junko, seriously?" He asked.

I silently nod and tears silently spill down my cheeks. He pulls into my driveway and turns to face me.

He climbs out of the car and walked over to my door, helping me out of the car.

We hug for a long time or at least until his shoulder is soaked with my tears.

We stop hugging and I close the passenger car door after I take my purse from my seat.

"Thanks, Makoto" I said.

I wipe the tears off of my face and he walks me to the front door.

I open the door and walk inside, followed by Makoto. Dads car isn't in the driveway so he's probably shopping or on a date with Madoka.

"Thanks for driving me home, Makoto" I thanked him.

"No problem. That's what friends are for, am I right?" Makoto smiles.

"Yeah...right" I said.

"Well..I gotta go, Mukuro's waiting for me back at my place. See you around" Makoto said.

He left and silently closed the door behind himself.

"See ya around, I guess" I say to the door.

Byakuya calls me nearly twenty times by 6:30 and I ignore every call.

I make a dent in the couch because I sit there for the rest of the day and watch Netflix while crying, before Dad comes home with a woman with short and curly black hair which compliments her fair skin and light green eyes.

She's Madoka, Dad's secretary/ girlfriend. I've met her at school a handful of times but other then that I've never really talked to her.

"Hi. I'm Madoka" The woman smiles.

"Hi, I'm Kyouko" I said.

"I thought you were gonna be out with Byakuya all day?" Dad asked, concerned.

"Change of plans" I said.

He nods. He leads Madoka into his office and they stay in there until midnight, which is after my curfew.

Madoka leaves when I'm getting ready to go to sleep. She smiles curtly at me before leaving.

Dad leaves his office and makes himself a bowl of cereal.

"What really happened today, kiddo?" Dad asked.

"He cheated on me" I said, walking upstairs.

"Then who brought you home?" Dad asked, knowing I wouldn't have gotten a ride from Byakuya after he told me what he did.

"Makoto. And don't worry, he's dating someone else" I said, reaching the top of the stairs.

"Pity, he's a good kid and he probably takes care of you more then who ever he's dating" Dad said.

"We're only friends and that's what we're always gonna be" I said.

Saying that killed me because I like Makoto in a way more then how friends like each other and I've liked him like that for so damn long.

"Okay. Get some sleep, you do have school tomorrow" Dad chuckled.

I groaned at the thought of seeing Byakuya at school tomorrow and retreat to my bedroom.

Pictures of Byakuya and I are scattered across my room. They're on the walls, in my mirror, on my desk, taped next to my bed, and on my closet sliding door.

I'll take them down soon.

I change into a black over sized tee-shirt, and grey shorts. Byakuya's clothes that he left over here a few months ago that I decided not to give back.

Damn, I must have some of my clothes at his place if he has some clothes here. I'll have to ask him tomorrow, great.

I turn the lights off and climb into bed. By the time I fell asleep my pillows are damp and sticky from my tears.

~~~~~~
A.N
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this long ass chapter being the first chapter of my second ever Naegiri.

I know I made Kyouko and Byakuya 'break up' very quickly but it's very important to the plot.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow for more Fan Fictions and more long ass chapters like this one.

See you in the next chapter, My AmazeBalls!!

[P.S]
1730+ words this chapter, go me for a friggin first chapter with so many damn words!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.7K 34
(non despair AU) Ever since Naegi transfered to his new school(hopes peak high) he was never able to get along with one of his classmates, Byakuya To...
1K 3 23
A story about an average boy named Makoto Naegi and he suddenly notices Kyoko Kirigiri after weeks of being in Hopes Peak. Find out about their relat...
345 8 8
Makoto and Kyoko are living their own lives after leaving Hope's Peak. However, they failed to date each other when it was clear they both had feelin...
25.5K 664 13
Makoto Naegi is a rising star in the acting community and Kyouko Kirigiri is a rising detective. When Hopes Peak graduates start to get murdered will...