Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

Por wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... Más

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 13

2.1K 52 51
Por wwepurplevixen

"Loving me will not be easy
It will be war.
You will hold the gun
And I will hand you the bullets... "

✘✘✘

"Just go Brock!" I sighed as I heard him close the door.

"No!" He shouted out and I turned and saw him glaring at me .

"Oh yes , I forgot you don't take orders from me.." I shrugged as I leaned against the wall.

"I don't take orders from anyone including fucking Charlotte because that's what you were going to say right?"

I packed my things as I just wanted to leave.

"Why are you here? You pull me off her after she fucking attacks me.."

"That's my job Nikki. I am part of her team.."

"Admit it you have a weak spot for her right? All these months together , travelling and somehow something happened. I saw it at Payback , you tried to stop me from hurting her. You care about her"

I stared at him and he frowned.

"I am not going to even answer that Nicole." I ignored his clenching jaw and zipped up my bag.

"Now go be part of her team then.." I shook my head and swung my bag over my shoulder but he pulled me back so I simply set it down, knowing I wouldn't be able to go anywhere until he had his say .

"You can't stand the fact that I am the one who has every right to be mad at you for that fucking picture you posted now you are doing this bullshit!" He sneered and I folded my arms even though I hated that we were once more fighting back here.

I knew he was right, I was mad because I messed up with the picture but I wasn't going to admit it. Because I was hurt, hurt that he pulled me off that bitch.

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

"Because you fucking hurt yourself" he gestured to my leg that I had completely forgotten about since he walked in .

Reminding me the cause of it.

"You mean you hurt me when you pushed.."

"God dammit Nicole!" I jumped as he had taken the water bottle and thrown it into the mirror while the shattered glass fell beside us.

He didn't seem affected by it at all as he moved towards me.

"What more do I have to fucking do to please you? I fucking tell you everything. "

He turned and slammed his fist into the locker behind him.

"Pour my fucking heart out to you. I have never EVER done that shit, not even with Rena. She'd be lucky just for me to say the three words more than once . Because its not what I do Nicole!"

"Rena wasn't competing with someone like I am!.. " I began but he cut me off .

"There is no fucking competition! I know I was a fucking pain in the ass with John but that was never because I doubted you once. That's because of my own shit with that man"

"Then tell me Brock! Tell me what shit you had with him so there is one less thing you are hiding from me?" I moved to him as well, knowing he wouldn't as if it were that simple he would have told me a long time ago.

"You don't fucking want to know Nicole.." He shook his head and I frowned but couldn't respond as he continued.

"It doesn't matter anyway because its in the fucking past. You fucking ended things with him so he is out. Charlotte? I have a fucking contract with so I am sorry if I can't just leave her like you want me to . I am sorry that I have to protect her out there Nicole. "

He glared, "You were in a relationship with John! I never had any relationship with Charlotte! I don't care about her , I don't give a fuck about anything here . Everything I am currently doing is for YOU! There will never be anything between Charlotte and me or any other bitch in this place because I love you Nicole! "

I stared at him regretting the past two days as I had just messed it up. Starting with the picture. And accusing him of things I knew couldn't possibly be true because of my past with Charlotte .

"I know I..." He cut me off again.

"You fucking know but every chance you get you fucking use me. You kissed me and then fucking hurt me to prove a point, using me. "

"And what happened when you kissed me?" I questioned as he had done practically the same thing to me the following week.

"I wanted to fucking kiss you, I used Ambrose so it looked like it was the other way around. Unlike you I don't hold the shit you do to me in the ring against you whether it fucking hurts me or not! But you are always so quick to look for a reason to go off on me. To look for a reason to be angry at me. That's who I am supposed to be. I am supposed to give you hell and I know I have but I am fucking tired of this shit..."

"I know I do, but it's because ..."

"You make me feel like I'm on fucking trial when I do shit out there when I am just doing my fucking job! I'm supposed to be angry because of that fucking picture but no. I am here following you like a fucking lost puppy all over again only to be sent away. You need to decide what's important Nicole, I know you love that piece of gold but you are letting it tear us apart. I'm starting to wonder what means more to you. "

" It doesn't I.."

"Have you ever wondered why I would sign a contract, even though I can't tell you. Have you ever thought why I would return to this place to be nothing more than an acquaintance? No because you just expect it to be to get back at you. Because everything I do is to hurt you! RIGHT?
I signed the contract I fucking wish I never did but I... You know what? there's no point cause you will fucking say it's okay today and then come next week, you are pissed at me again!"

He shook his head and swung open the door.

"BROCK!!!!"

"Bro..." I ran to the door but bumped into Stephanie and frowned as she stood in my doorway.

I saw Brock turning the corner while she blocked my way.

"Stephanie I am honestly not in the mood for anything right now"

I knew I was probably going to get a 'respect your boss' speech but whether I was the obedient Bella or Bitch Bella, either way things would end badly for me .

"Well that's a pity isn't it Fearless Bella? The Beast sick of you. I guess Charlotte is much more appealing tha.." Her eyes widened as I slapped her hard and she glared at me.

I hadn't meant to do it but Brock probably just left the building which meant I wasn't going to see him until Sunday because of this place and my insecurities and anger against that blonde bitch .

He was right , each time I assumed he was trying to hurt me.

The Beast signed a contract to be someone's sidekick?

No matter how upset he was with me , he had his pride and Brock Lesnar wasn't made for the sidelines .

I mean yes, now he was going to be fighting Dean to settle old scores but none of us knew they were fighting each other .

Dean assumed he would be fighting Jericho again until Paul dropped the bomb...

"You shouldn't have done that!" She shouted out as I felt my cheek stinging as me drifting gave her time to get me back .

I held my cheek and glared back at her meeting hers .

"I am so fucking sick of your shit! You want to play nice and fuck me over with your bullshit matches , well I can play nice too and beat the crap out of you because if I can't complain to Vince. Neither can you!"

"You..." I pushed her out of my doorway and immediately jumped onto her.

"Get the fuck off of me" She slapped me again and tried crawling away .I grabbed her leg as she did but she kicked my arm scratching it with her heel in the process.

"Bitch.." I breath as I stared at it but I felt my hair being pulled as she lift me up.

"Not only am I going to destroy you now Nikki but I am going to make your life hell in this company!" She shoved me down .

"Hell , really? This entire year has been hell! Just fire me ? I don't fucking care . " I walked over to her and her jaw clenched but she didn't say anything.

She glanced away from me and I sighed as I..

I felt a slight pain in my back as she had pushed me down and before I could get up , she was on top of me and tried slamming my head onto the floor but I brought my knee to her gut.

I punched her and was about to swing again as she was shocked that I actually did it but someone pulled me off just as I saw more workers approaching .

"you bitch! You are fucking done!" She screamed .

" Why don't you tell Vince you want to fire his favourite champion huh? Let me guess you are mad because I have made him more proud with my reign than you could running this company. I have been angry at Hunter this entire time but it's you!

I got ready to run to her again but felt several arms around me, one of which I recognized the face of.

"Let me go Heyman! She's not your fucking client!"

"Get her out of here NOW!!!!" She screamed as they helped her up.

Of course act like the victim now ...

"Let go of me I can get my own things!" I went to my locker as Chris Amann checked on her as she glared at me.

I felt my cheek throbbing due to her fucking wedding ring scratching me a bit but she got the worse end.

I heard the door close and saw Paul.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I glared as out of all people , out of my entire team who were all over the building of course he would come.

"You shouldn't have done that Nikki!" He shook his head.

"I'm not stupid, I know she's my boss but I don't care. They are all taking away everything from me! I don't care anymore...I'm so sick of her smiling like she fucking cares I'm so annoyed with everyone. Everyone, they are taking away everything .. "

I breath not actually caring that it was Paul , if it had been anyone else I would have most likely admitted it as well. I was put in Brock's shoes. That night I left him, not giving him any chance to explain.

And Paybacks a bitch.

But I just left that fucking bitch with a blue eye.

"They are not. You are letting them Nikki. You are showing them that you care. That's how they get to you. When Charlotte says something you flinch. When she mentions Brock you flinch. That's how she knows that her claiming Brock is how she can get to you. Let me guess? Stephanie did the same .."

I didn't say anything, he glanced around the wreck my locker room was in before speaking again.

"You need to be the Nikki Bella that was there at Payback. Otherwise she may get the better of you on Sunday..."

He almost sounded sincere after he has hated me ever since Mania.

"Why are you here? Why do you care?"

"Because my client does, no matter how angry he gets he still does. Judging by what I just witnessed I was right all along .You are the female version of the Beast . But with that reckless behaviour, you may have just screwed everything up with that attack! But luckily with the contract she can't..."

He stopped himself and made for the door .

"She can't what Paul?" I frowned as I walked after him.

"Nothing Miss Bella, I have to go..." He opened the door with the hallway empty as before.

"She can't fire me because of the contract is that what you are saying?"

He shook his head, "I have business to attend to..."

"Paul!" He walked out before I could say anything.

Fuck.

A/N:

From Brock walking away .

To the fight of The Bitches.

And Paul?

What do you think?

A lot has happened on the road to Extreme Rules😉

One more stop.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.4K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...
112K 3K 81
**SEQUEL TO BEAST MODE** "I don't care if the world is against us" "I love you and I know why you complete me" SONGS FOR BOOK: ELLIE GOULDING - ARMY...
372K 12.1K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...