Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 30

5.2K 202 74
By TaeSyubDKook

His lips were pressing feverishly against mine and moving down my jaw, bringing my body closer to his, gripping me tight like he was afraid I would disappear. He nibbled on my jaw, ignoring my pleas to stop and bit down harshly right on my pulse, not enough to draw blood but it would definitely leave his mark. I swallowed the groan that wanted to escape my mouth and tried to push him away only to look at his confused face.

Seeing Jungkook like that only made me feel worse. He was kissing me with such passion and fervor that I couldn't help the sob that escaped my lips as tears trailed down my cheeks. He had feelings for me all that time and I didn't even knew. Upon seeing that I wasn't responding back to his kiss, he leaned back, looking at me with glassy eyes.

"Is there something wrong, baby?" He asked, taking my hand into his. I shook my head, biting my lip to prevent any more tears from falling as I tried to smile.

"Kookie, we are not a couple." I tried to sound as gentle as I could, giving his state of mind.

"What? Are you saying you're breaking up with me?" He furrowed his brows, scooting away from me.

"No. We were never a couple." I tried again and he started shaking his head violently in denial.

"No, no, no. You said you loved me, Rei. Don't you remember?" His tears were falling, sniffling at the end. "That night in the club. When we held that masquerade party." He started shaking. "You said.. you said you loved me."

It broke my heart to see him like that. He was talking about my date with Taehyung.

"I do love you, Jungkook. But as my best friend." I extended my hand to reach him but he slapped it away, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Jungkook." I lowered my head before I turned away, not looking back at him. I couldn't look at him in that state.

~

[Jungkook's POV]

The lights were flickering, reflecting off the small mirroring globes that hung onto the club's ceiling as the music kept its steady beat, not too bouncy but not too slow. I was waiting for her after Tae Hyung told me to prepare the club for the masquerade thrown for our hyungs. I bought her the prettiest dress I could find after searching for an entire day. My feet were killing me but the look on her face after she saw the dress was worth tiring myself over. Taehyung hyung is supposed to bring her to me, so we could spend the entire night on the dance floor.

My breath caught in my throat when she entered the club. She looked like an actual angel. The lights were shining down her face and the dress looked like it was made for her body. I waited, frozen in place until she got to my side and I leaned in to place a small peck on her cheek as I took her hand in mine.

"Rei, you look so..." I tried to find the perfect word but none seemed to match, so I stuck with, "angelic." She shied away at my words, biting her bottom lip.

"Thank you. You look handsome, too." She smiled at me, her cheeks dusted with pink.

I started walking her towards the middle of the dance floor for our first dance of the night and I was lucky that the song changed into a slow one, giving me the perfect opportunity to pull her closer by her waist as she placed her arms around my neck, moving slowly to match the beat. She smiled, stepping closer until the space between our bodies disappeared and placed her head on my shoulder.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" I whispered placing a kiss at her temple and she giggled.

"You said it so many times, I'm starting to believe it." She chuckled, straightening her body to look in my eyes. "You are beautiful too, you know?" She leaned in to catch my lips in a soft and gentle kiss.

"I love you, my beautiful princess." I confessed as I kissed her more passionately.

"I love you too, Jungkookie." She replied, placing her head on my chest.

I couldn't believe what I heard, my heart threatened to jump out of my chest after hearing those words coming out of her mouth. If only she knew how crazy I was about her ever since the first time I saw her outside the secretary's office. But now it didn't matter because she was mine, finally.

~

I looked at the hyungs and they were all sniffing silently as they watched the maknae blabbering incoherent words rocking from side to side as tears ran down his cheeks. I made my way towards the door silently to go back to check on Taehyung. He was still in the bathroom, leaning his back against the bathtub, looking more tired than ever. He looked up to see who opened the door and as soon as he saw me, his head fell back down to look at the floor.

"How did it go?" He asked, voice low.

"He thinks I'm his girlfriend." I whispered. "Aotaki said that he's living the dreams he'd been having. He dreamt about me going out with him, apparently." I played with my fingers.

"I knew he had some feelings for you. I mean it's natural for a kindred but I never expected this." He waved his hands towards me and his eyes landed on the reddening mark on my neck. "What happened in there? Did he hurt you?" He asked furrowing his brows and I could tell he was getting angry.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I shook my head, covering the place. "It's not his fault." My voice trailed off as his blabbering face kept showing up in my mind. Those empty eyes that were once so full of life and shiny, searching around the room for nothing.

A loud yelp caught our attention as we both stood up and headed towards the living room where the sound came from. There was Aotaki sprawled all over the floor, clutching her stomach as she cried in pain. I was too busy trying to hurry back to notice that her shirt was soaked in blood and there were traces on her neck that resembled a bite.

"A-Aotaki?" I called, my voice trembling with fear as I clutched onto Taehyung. "What is happening to her?" I asked him.

"Shit! He turned her." Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Quickly. Get her into the bathtub. We have to drain her out of blood for the bite to be successful. Otherwise, she'll just remain in pain and God knows what she'll do with her magic. She'll get out of control." He spoke fastly as we hurried to her side.

We grabbed her by her arms and feet and hurried to the bathroom where we placed her in the bathtub as Taehyung went to get something sharp to penetrate her skin in order to draw out her blood. He came back with a sharp knife from the kitchen and started to cut small wounds all over her body; neck, arms, legs, even her face before he stabbed her stomach, burying the knife deep into her.

"Won't she be left with scars?" I asked, my voice trembling as my eyes were closed and my hands covering my face to prevent myself from accidentally taking a look at the mess.

"She'll heal herself. Don't worry." He said through groans.

"How long will it take?" I asked, trying to keep him busy with questions so he wouldn't think about what he was doing.

"Maxim 30 minutes. She'll die and come back to life." He dropped the knife on the tiled floor as he turned to wash his hand at the sink and threw some water on his face to wash away the tears.

I felt his arms guiding me out of the room and towards the empty living room, turning me around to embrace me after we got there. I swirled my hands around his body to hug him tight as I let my head fall onto his chest, feeling him rub my back in comfort as I sniffled.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." He whispered, pecking my head.

"I hope so. I just wanted to go to med school and look where I am now." I chuckled sadly.

"I know. I'm sorry for dragging you into this." He swung our bodies from side to side.

"At least I have you." I leaned up to kiss him swiftly before I rested my forehead against his shoulder. "You are all I've got right now." I whispered.

"I love you, Rei." He kissed my temple before Yoongi interrupted us by clearing his voice from the doorway.

He entered the room, followed by all the hyungs stopping to our side before he spoke in a hushed tone.

"What are we going to do about Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, looking directly at Taehyung.

"We'll find a way to heal him. Please, hyung, don't take him away from me. I'm begging you." Taehyung clutched onto his arms, his voice was at the point of breaking. "He's my only kindred and best friend. I need him." He whispered.

No words could describe how much pain Taehyung felt, seeing his kindred in that state and being able to feel every little heart beat skip and stop from time to time and the anxiety that rushed through him. He wanted to turn him back again to the playful and cocky maknae he used to be and he wouldn't let anyone take that chance from him.

"Alright. But be careful, no one must know about him. Keep him safe and out of sight." Yoongi commanded as Taehyung sighed in relief, almost diving in to hug his hyung but he stopped just in time when Yoongi gave him a wary look. "Now, what about Chanyeol?"

"He's looking for Baekhyun." I said. "He kept shouting through the house that Sehun and a guy named Xiumin were dead because of him." I looked at Baekhyun to see him lowering his head.

"Shit. I never meant for them to die. I was just lying about Jackson to get him out of the house. Someone else must be in town." He tapped his chin, thinking.

"So, that means he's all alone. This is the perfect opportunity to kill him." Taehyung said but Yoongi shook his head. He hated that his hyung was right but the younger couldn't contain the anger he felt towards Chanyeol and he just wanted to make him pay for the pain he caused to his friends and family because Jungkook was his family.

"No. Queen CL is going to take care of him. Taehyung, have you forgotten the Camarilla? You can't just act on instinct for everything. There are rules." Yoongi tsked.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Taehyung bowed as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

As I was about to ask another question, a loud cry resonated from the bathroom. Aotaki. She must have woken up already.

"Hyung, I think you should know that Aotaki is now a vampire." Taehyung flashed a nervous grin, leaving Yoongi with his mouth wide open at the news.

"What? How did that happen?" Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose to keep him from bursting.

"Chanyeol. He must've bitten her before he left the house. I found her in the basement, covered in blood. But I just thought he beat her up or something." I confessed.

The bathroom door opened before they could utter another word, revealing a healed up Aotaki, looking at the blood that stained her shirt and pants. She looked up at us, alarmed before Taehyung approached her and began explaining the situation. It was normal that she bursted out into tears at the news, more so because her own Sire wasn't there to comfort her and get her through the delicate process. She needed his blood the most but she had to settle for Taehyung's, which wasn't exactly satisfying her needs. Her thirst was visible from the was she kept tugging on his wrist for more, even when Taehyung pulled back.

"So where are we going now? We can't stay here." Taehyung said, wincing in pain as he held his wrist.

"You guys go back and report him to Queen CL. I'll stay here to stall him." Jimin said, making us all turn to look at him in shock. He gave Aotaki a sad and disappointed look, his eyes glistening from the tears that wanted to spill but he held it in as he took a deep breath.

It hurt him to see his soulmate turned by his Sire. It should have been him, not Chanyeol. How could he know what was in Aotaki's mind if he couldn't feel her emotions and touch like the way they used to? How could he trust her again after she was the cause of all the suffering that was brought upon his friends and most importantly himself? All the nights he cried his eyes out because she left him without even having a good reason. How could he explain the fact that the bartender tripped and fell over him in the middle of the club, revealing her underwear when she didn't give him a chance to speak and he could only drink his pain away at the club. The drinks were served by the same problematic bartender.

"What? No, we can't do that." Yoongi shook his head.

"It's okay. We have some unfinished business anyway. Just go." Jimin ushered, looking at her one last time.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked again more serious than ever.

"Yes." Jimin said sternly.

I turned to Taehyung to find him already looking at me with a concerned look on his face. Next to him was Aotaki who kept her head lowered. She wanted to say something but she couldn't look up. The atmosphere was so tense and no one said a single word as the hyungs nodded and we made our way one by one towards the cars.

Taehyung came by my side, holding my hand and interlacing our fingers, giving them a light squeeze as if to say everything will be alright. I could just hope that it would because I couldn't go on like that forever. I was supposed to come to Seoul to study and become a doctor, not run away from psychopaths like Chanyeol.

The ride back was silent, Aotaki rode with me and Taehyung as the hyungs took Jungkook into their own car. It was safer that way. No one knew if or when the maknae would go out of his barely there mind and start a physical fight with anyone who was near him. It was better that he stayed with the stronger vampires who could put him down faster than Taehyung who was emotionally attached to the boy, Aotaki who was completely new to the thing and me. Well, I was just an ordinary human.

We arrived in front of a tall building in the middle of Seoul that required an ID card to pass through security. It was expected, being the Queen's building. I was curious to see what the queen looked like and now I got the chance to see her in person. My heart was beating faster than usual, seeing how the other employees were looking at me, no doubt that they were vampires as well. Taehyung gave them one look and they lowered their heads in submission, minding their own business.

Once the 4 of us got into the elevator, Baekhyun pressed the button for the top floor. The rest of them remained in the car to guard Jungkook and make sure nothing would happen to him and couldn't run away.

The doors opened directly into the queen's quarter. A long royal red carped was guiding the way to her desk where she stood, guarded by 2 buffed bodyguards on each of her sides. Her head lifted up from behind a book, looking at us sternly as we approached.

"Queen CL." We all bowed after Yoongi announced our arrival.

___________

A/N: Thanks JiminieChanyTae for helping me out with the small details ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
3.9K 184 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smΓ»t,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...
210K 6.1K 28
β—‹Word Count: 30kβ—‹ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...