Best Friend's Father

By sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... More

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Judge

3.8K 184 54
By sparklehaze

Ashton stared at the slammed door with his jaw wide open.

He nervously smiled at the officer who had the same expression as him.

"He didn't mean that," Ashton said

"Yes I did. I'm not going with them," Luke said though the door.

"I have orders, he's a minor and I'm not leaving until I return him to his parents," the officer replied.

"Just give me one minute," Ashton pleaded as he opened the door to his apartment and found Luke leaning against the wall.

"I am not going Ash, don't make me. Please," Luke begged clinging onto Ashton.

"I have to let you go," Ashton said hugging Luke.

"But why?" He asked

"Your parents won't stop until you're there, they want you safe and if we show them that or I show them that we could listen to them and make wise decisions then they might trust us more," Ashton explained

"But I like it here," Luke pouted

"I know my gem, I like having you here too," Ashton smiled sadly kissing Luke's forehead.

"But you're right. They can make me come home but they can't make me stay there. I'll still come over," Luke announced kissing his dream.

"Is everything alright in there?" One of the officers said as he knocked on the door.

"Yes officer, I'm coming out just let me get my stuff first," Luke said breaking his embrace with his dream to into their shared room and pack his duffel bag.

He didn't have much by Ashton's, just a few pairs of jeans and a couple shirts, he's been borrowing clothes from his dream. He packed his necessities and silently zipped the bag.

Ashton was watching from the doorway, speechless and sad to see his beautiful angel also sad and forced to leave.

"I'll be back in like an hour," Luke giggled kissing Ashton one last time before exiting the bedroom and making his way to the front door.

"I'll be here waiting Luke," Aston said as he held Luke's arm just before he's about to walk away.

"I love you," Luke said to his dream.

"I love you."

=•=

"Where are you going? You just got home," Liz asked as Luke made his way to the front door.

The minute he arrived to his old home he marched upstairs and slammed his door shut. Both his parents came trying to talk to him but he didn't listen.

"I didn't 'get' home I was forced here," Luke said.

"It was for your own good. I couldn't let you stay with that pedophile!" Liz yelled. Something in Luke snapped and he turned around to face his mother with a murderous expression.

"Ashton is not a pedophile. I went onto him, I made the first move and every single thing we do is consensual. There has never been a time when he did something I didn't agree with so I have idea what you're suggesting," Luke said walking out the door and slamming it shut.

"Luke you are not allowed to leave this house. You are still my son and I am telling you to stay here," Liz said opening the door and following him out to the drive way.

"All this arguing isn't good for the baby mom, and you have dad here so why do you need me? To keep you company? All my life, every day I would leave and hang out with Calum and come back by time for dinner or after if I ate with him and that's what I will continue doing," Luke said.

"Listen to me Luke-"

"No I listened enough. It's weekend and I'm going to spend the night by Calum's," Luke said walking away leaving his mother in the driveway.

He walked a bit down his street where he saw Calum and Michael parked in Michael's car.

"Hey guys," Luke smiled as he got in the backseat. The two lovebirds were in the front, holding hands across the console.

"Hey Luke," Michael said starting the car.

"How's your night so far?" Luke asked trying to make small talk.

"Fine. We just hung out at the mall," Calum replied

"Oh okay. I just hung out at home," Luke said

"Yeah I know. By the way we're dropping Denny home," Calum said turning to face Luke. Luke arched his eyebrow looking to his side when he noticed there was a boy there, fast asleep.

"What's he doing here?" Luke asked pointing to him.

"That's Denny. He's Mikey's friend who lives about ten minutes from dad," Calum explained.

"Oh so we're dropping him home frost or?" Luke asked.

"No we're dropping both you and Denny outside dad's and the he'll walk home," Calum said

"Okay. And where are you going?" Luke asked

"He's staying over at mine," Michael answered.

"Oh," Luke replied his tone giving away his disappointment.

"I know you wanted to hang out but you'll be there tomorrow won't you? Plus I don't want to hear you and my father do any, you know nasty things," Calum made a face.

"How do you know we'll be doing that? Besides we both know you're going by your boyfriend's to do the exact same thing," Luke protested blushing a bit.

"But hearing sex and having sex are two completely different things," Michael interjected.

"I know it is. Don't talk about your sex life with me, it's disgusting," Luke said

"Then don't have sex with my dad ," Calum suggested

"Never. I love having sex with him," Luke replied sticking his tongue out for good measure.

"Well then go have sex with him," Calum said

"I will," Luke said.

"I hate to break this discussion up, but we're here. Wake Denny," Michael said pulling to the side of the street.

"Thanks for the ride. Bye guys," Luke said getting out the car as Denny was waking up.

He watched Calum and Michael pull away an drive to their safe haven while Denny stood next to Luke not moving.

"Well I'm going inside now. Goodnight," Luke said politely.

"Wait. I know you," Denny said grabbing Luke's arm.

"I'm sure you do. Calum is my friend," Luke explained trying to pry his hand out of the other boy's but Denny wasn't loosening his grip.

"Oh yeah. Calum mentioned you a couple of times. What are you doing here?'' Denny asked

"Meeting my boyfriend. Can you let me go?" Luke asked irritated pulling his arm.

Instead of letting go, Denny held on tighter.

"But I like you. I don't wanna let you go," Denny said.

"Well I want you to. And I don't like you, I love my boyfriend so let me go and I won't scream bloody rape for everyone to hear," Luke warned looking the boy dead in his eyes.

"You won't," Denny gulped.

"Try me," Luke dared and when he felt the grip loosen he completely pulled his arm away and walked to the apartment building without looking back.

=•=

"Who was that?" Ashton asked as soon as he opened the door for Luke. He may or may not was having dinner when he looked out the window and saw his gem getting close to another.

"Some friend of Calum and Michael. By the way he's spending the night at Mikey's," Luke said taking off his shoes.

"So why did that boy pull you close?" Ashton asked.

"I think he liked me or something, I don't care really," Luke replied coming up to his dream.

"Well I care," Ashton snapped

"Are you jealous?" Luke asked smirking a bit.

"No."

"Ash," Luke insisted.

"Maybe I am," Ashton replied and Luke came up to him and grabbed his shoulders.

"You have nothing to be jealous of," Luke said bumping his nose against Ashton's when suddenly, his dream had a brilliant plan.

"You're right. I have nothing to be jealous of because my baby boy knows that if he dares try something, daddy will punish him," Ashton said biting Luke's lip.

"Yes daddy, I'm yours," Luke breathed

"Then I say you need a little reminder of who you belong to," Ashton said taking Luke's hand and leading him to the bedroom.

He sat Luke down on the bed and headed to his closet where he pulled out his favorite tie.

He looked into Luke's eyes and knew his gem trusted him, so he took Luke's wrists and tied them together behind his back.

"On your knees baby boy," Ashton commanded watching Luke turn around and smirked to himself.

Tonight was going to be fun.

=•=

I really wanted to do a smüt scene, that's why this took so long to update but I just couldn't idk wasn't feeling it.

Maybe next chapter I'll start off with it, but I'm sure you know what's gonna happen 😉😉

Anyways vote and comment 💖

Luke is 20. Girls talk boys ruined me and my slfl concert is next week. It's been a big day and it's only 2 am my time lol

Byeeeeeee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 278 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...
106K 4.7K 23
In a world where soulmates are the norm and being connected means sharing their partner's deepest emotions, Luke Hemmings knows his soulmate has suff...
33.1K 1K 38
Ashton Irwin is the "weird boy" of the school, only having one friend When he gets paired with the jock of the school, Luke Hemmings, for a project...
14.1K 450 14
Luke Hemmings was in love with Ashton Irwin. But there are a few problems. One, Ashton was 17 and a senior and Luke was 15 and a sophomore. Two, Luke...