Italian Coffee House [BWWM]

By Stars-vs-Chocolates

A Recipe for a Disaster Serving 6 Ingredients: 1 lb. Brute of a Sinfully Gorgeous Boss 1 lb. Shy Beautiful Br... More

- C h a p t e r 1 -
- C h a p t e r 2 -
- C h a p t e r 3 -
- C h a p t e r 4 -
- C h a p t e r 5 -
- C h a p t e r 6 -
- C h a p t e r 7 -
- C h a p t e r 8 -
- C h a p t e r 9 -
- C h a p t e r 10 -
- C h a p t e r 11 -
- C h a p t e r 12 -
- C h a p t e r 13 -
- C h a p t e r 14 -
- C h a p t e r 15 -
- C h a p t e r 16 -
- C h a p t e r 17 -
- C h a p t e r 18 -
- C h a p t e r 19 -
- C h a p t e r 20 -
- C h a p t e r 21 -
- C h a p t e r 22 -
- C h a p t e r 23 -
- C h a p t e r 24 -
- C h a p t e r 25 -
- C h a p t e r 26 -
- C h a p t e r 27 -
- C h a p t e r 28 -
- C h a p t e r 29 -
- C h a p t e r 30 -
- C h a p t e r 31 -
- C h a p t e r 33 -
- C h a p t e r 34 -
- C h a p t e r 35 -
- C h a p t e r 36 -
- C h a p t e r 37 -
- C h a p t e r 38 -
- C h a p t e r 39 -
- C h a p t e r 40 -
- C h a p t e r 41 -
- C h a p t e r 42 -
- C h a p t e r 43 -
- C h a p t e r 44 -
- C h a p t e r 45 -
- C h a p t e r 46 -

- C h a p t e r 32 -

18.5K 1K 138
By Stars-vs-Chocolates

Ciao Bellezza,

You've been so patient with me I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate that. I couldn't let another day pass without dropping one on you. Busy busy these past few months. That established ... I hope this chapter is worthwhile. Thank you for being kind to me.

Here's the Thirty-second installation of Italian Coffee House.

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

ENJOY XD. Thank you for your support.

XO,
Ang

------

Niccolò's Chocolate House

Chapter 32

*Nick*

"You little rascals!" Papa exhaled, scanning the foyer with great interest, taking it all in. Earlier, I decided that it was best to hang the Birthday Banner over the entrance to the living area. It seemed an effective place as any and rightfully so as it immediately caught his eye. A grin the likes of the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland crossed his features. Ever the opportunist, Tionnè pounced at the chance to capture the moment with her Polaroid camera. A flash discharged in his direction, causing him to blink a few times, his eyes readjusting to the intimate lighting cast along the foyer. Tey crowned him with possibly the most ridiculously juvenile party she could find in the store.

Krysta approached them, blowing a party horn in his face, laughing as a result of her folly and his initial shock just in time for Tey to take another picture. One we'd most certainly appraise in the years to come. When she'd be a great aunt, visiting from college to spoil her nephews and nieces rotten. Catching up on their progress with her sister-in-law, whom by then might be expecting a little one in her womb, if I had anything to do with it. Dear God, I'm a bundle of nerves just thinking about our promising future. Krysta's laughed caught my attention as she proceeded to perform a secret handshake with him. It was near impossible to envision a time where my sister laughed as deeply as she had just then. There was no such event to recall, possibly because it was just us two and though we were a family in our own right, there always seemed to be something amiss. Now, all the pieces of our puzzle appeared to be coming together quite nicely.

It seemed rather absurd, though impossible to deny. Seeing her in such a carefree element cemented that reality. I'd done my best for her, gone to great lengths to make her happy and yet, I couldn't give her everything. It was arrogant of me to think otherwise. However, it didn't stop me in the least from trying everything in my power to make it so. Moreover, by mere coincidence, I found Ada or rather she found me, unraveling the chain of events that lead up to this moment. Lost time. In a narrative, compensating for the harshness of life.

"Happy Earth-strong Papa," Ada's faint yet therapeutic voice caught my ear, bringing me from my bittersweet castle in the air. The sound of her laugh filled the room, prompting me to stop and take notice. God knows how much I loved her laugh. Even if it may not be the most usual of sorts. To those who were fortunate enough to hear, it was like getting a glimpse of Heaven.

She gave her Papa a peck on his cheek before whispering something in his ear, which coaxed laughter from deep within his chest. It was truly endearing to witness their jovial side, especially after learning of the tragic hand life had dealt them. At times, I pondered why they didn't turn out drastically different. Take me for example. It was almost surreal cracking a smile, or even, offering affectionate gestures. I wasn't usually so open to hugs no matter how crass that sounds. I grew up in a home where hugs weren't even a daily supplement. Yet, it seemed to occur ofttimes where Ada was involved. She unlocked me.

Ridiculously gorgeous and destructively desirable, heck it was hopeless to even try to resist the profound urge to touch her. She had upset something within me, a part of me unfathomable. She was easily the missing piece of our puzzle, even before I knew of her existence. It would've been otherworldly if my father was here. He might've love me with a quiet love, but he would've openly adored her. He would've loved her, just like Krysta does.

A gentle caress drew me from my reverie to gaze into the beautiful brown depths of my chocolate bride. It was something else entirely that she could read me like something of an opened book. More importantly, it happened with greater frequency the longer we spent time together. Her emollient hands pressed against my pectorals and I was certain she could feel the erratic drumming of the organ hidden beneath its surface. She tiptoed briefly giving me a light peck before stepping back a little. How fortunate we were to communicate without words, I think it a wedding gift from God Almighty himself. However, I could tell that she was fixing to ask me anyway.

"I'm ok Bella, there's no need to worry about me. You shouldn't be." By the expression on Ada's face, I could tell that she recognized my ambiguity. I caught her hand in mine, lifting it to my lips to place a kiss there.

"I can't help it that I worry about y-" My wife didn't have the luxury of finishing her sentence as I captured her plump lips under mine. A flash of light stimulated my peripheral vision, even as my eyes had been drawn shut by the intensity of our kiss. Ada giggled against my lips confirming my suspicions that Tey had taken our picture. She was even kind enough to lend it to us, causing her best friend to blush profusely. God she was so adorable. I held her closer despite our dilemma. Heck, she's my wife I'd kiss her anytime I darn well pleased.

It was my turn to wish Papa well. I recalled how inspiring it was to witness his rehabilitation to mobility. If anything, Josie had done her job with a sense of pride. To the point where my faith grew exponentially. The entire process was priceless. On the note of her inability to keep a poker face, she held out longer than I thought she would. I gave her that. In what time I'd spent with Papa over a good game of chess, it dawned on me how wise a man and perceptive he was. To the point where I began to question whether he'd already put two and two together about how his daughter and I came to be bound in matrimony. Not a shred of doubt crossed my mind where his daughter was concerned he might well have skinned me alive. Even my father must have turned in his grave, revolted that I had disrespected a his daughter-in-law. With such clarity of thought, I thought it better to shake his hand as a sign of respect. However, Papa wasn't having it. He pulled me into a bear hug, almost completely knocking the wind out of me. I coughed attempting to gather sufficient air, while he proceeded to pat my back. "I know how you coaxed my daughter into this union. Don't think for a minute that I'm ok with it."

Oh God! He knows! Laughter caught my ear, filling the room around us, as the gravity of my predicament began to sink in. What would he think now that Ada was pregnant with my babies? His grandchildren? I got a sunken feeling in the pit of my stomach. The strangest inkling that he'd known for some time, but waited precisely for this moment to impart the knowledge. As he did strategically in chess. Check-mate! He released me shortly, leveling me with a brief yet dreadful gaze. No doubt to convey his meaning. It wasn't enough that I was atoning for my sins. I found my wife, in all the chaos wreaking havoc on my peace of mind. She was in a deep conversation with her best friend and her back was towards me.

"Excuse me, can I borrow my wife for a moment?" Tionnè nodded, taking her leaving without much prompting, lending us some privacy.

"What troubles you my love," Ada perked up.

"Papa knows ... about the arrangement." A series of emotions played on her features while she processed to information, as she quickly grasped my meaning. For a moment, I thought she seemed rather relieved, but how could she be, if she didn't tell him. Had she told him? No my Ada wouldn't do that. Our engagement may have initially been facade, but there was no denying what we felt now.

"That's not such a bad thing is it? It was exhausting keeping such a secret from him and-"

"-You aren't that naïve are you Ada?Did you tell him?" She visibly cringed, stepping back to appraise me. There was no mistaking the hurt in her brown eyes either.

"Why would you even think that? Do you think so low of me? No, I didn't tell him Niccolò. I could ask the same of you, only I trust you completely. Maybe I am that naïve!" Ada hissed, quickly stepping away even as I tried to catch her hand, to offer my apology.

"Ada!" God I'm an idiot. Ada made her way to Papa who was deep in conversation with my sister. Embracing him with one arm, leaning her head against his shoulder. Shortly, after she left, Tey arrived.

"Whatever you've done you better fix it Niccolò or she won't come down from Planet Angry anytime soon." Tey winked before taking a picture of me in my state, fanning it before sticking the picture in the pocket of her shirt. How on earth ... ? Was she Ada's manual in case of emergency?!! "Okay guys and gals, it's about time we get down to business."

"Excellent, because I was starting to wonder if I'd stepped into a Party, or a Soap Opera!" Jan confessed and no sooner had he said it, than I was a breathe away from maybe strangling him. He'd taken the cake, and was easily a better idiot than I. Why didn't that make me feel any better?

It was just his luck that it would upset my wife to have violence at her Papa's birthday gathering. However, if he thought he'd get away with that snide remark, he'd do it over my dead body. My hands gripped his collar, pulling him close enough to hear his sudden gasp and him, to feel the anger radiating from me. "You ... are a guest in my home. It would do you a great deal of good to honor the people here."

I was so focused in my singular thought that I almost didn't feel the familiar hand press against my chest. The sensation snatching me back to reason. "Baby, please--"

Ada spoke in a voice contrasting mine drastically, only just loud enough for me to hear, and though it must've pained her to look at me right now ... she did. I found her hand, covering it against my chest. The award-winning idiot all but forgotten, even as I heard him cough a bit in an attempt to retain air after the experience.

"Please allow me to apologize on behalf of this idiot. His name's Jan and he's my date." Tey began, taking the diplomatic way out. She went a step further, casually leaning against his shoulder, in what I later deduced to be a territorial gesture. Idiot mistook the gesture for familiarity which was probably the worst thing he could've done at that moment.

"I wasn't aware that we were allowed to bring a date," Lorenzo's voice caught my ear right on schedule. Sometimes, my best friend could be too predictable for his own good. I knew better than anyone that the dynamic of the conversation had shifted. Now, his offended most primal gland would reared its ugly head. Jealousy.

"Ooookayyy, that's our cue to head into the living room." Krysta stepped in and I could almost kiss her right then.

My sister ushered everyone into the living room, lead by Tey who somehow took it upon herself to spearhead from thenceforth. Practically, giving my wife and I a moment to ourselves.

"Promise me that you'll behave." Ada searched my eyes for the familiarity she knew I would reciprocate.

"You have my word." I gave in hoping it would bring us back to mutual ground. However, I fell into the trap, one set by my Goddess. Just as soon as I'd given in to request, she stepped away removing her hand from under mine. The action was slow and deliberate, ladened with intent, which lead me to believe that all wasn't forgiven just yet. She backed away holding my gaze a bit, spinning on her heal, dipping her head as she walked away.

"It's going to be a long night," I admitted to myself, my eyes following the seductive sway of her apple-bottom, groaning inwardly at my mistake. Definitely.

Soon after, I entered the living room to find a seat beside Lorenzo. Though he was my best friend, he wasn't the person I wanted to be sitting next to. Ada sat between Krysta and Papa, holding both their hand I noticed. The simple act succeeding in me more miserable regardless how absurd that sounded. Tey, assumed roll as MC for the night, I later learned via Ren, while she explained the rules of a popular game by the looks of it. For the life of me, I couldn't recall the name of the game. Something about two truths and a tale, or something along those lines. Though everyone laughed, the conversation went completely over my head. I was too enthralled, particularly by one beautiful laugh, which pained me to hear at the moment. I had no part in making her laugh, and even as I tried my best, the smile never reached her dazzling eyes.

Dinner was a bust, which was very odd considering I cooked. Either that, or my tastebuds were switched off. Usually, I enjoyed a good meal. However, my wife sat next to me and though it was pleasant, she wasn't quite the Ada I'd come to know. She made no conscious attempt to touch me, or hold my hand, as had become our instinct. I fought the urge to touch her, knowing that I shouldn't just yet. No one seemed to notice the different quality of air that surrounded us. Well, no one except Papa who hadn't taken his eyes off me for too long. I ate in silence not having much to say, though truthfully I wasn't really much of a talker to begin with. Tey seemed to sympathise with my plight, giving me a friendly shrug, when I returned from the facilities.

Later on, when we'd migrated back to the living room, everyone settled down to play game of Spin the bottle. Apparently, the objective of the game was simple enough. Whomever both ends of the bottle landed on, they were to share a kiss. Hence the name. We all sat on the carpeted floors, in a circle, with an empty bottle at the center. Each person got a chance to spin the bottle. Fortunately for me, Ada's rotation landed on me, leaving her with no choice but to kiss me. It was a light peck on the lips, and nothing more. Oh ... but I wanted so much more. I was numb for the remainder of the game. Though when Tey's turn came around, it piqued my interest. Her chance landed on Jan whom seemed eager to please. Though she was reluctant to kiss him initially, she seemed less than disappointed in the end.

It was time for Papa to unwrap gifts. He took his time to appreciate the effort the others had taken to make him feel thought about. Sincere in his gratitude, in all the time I'd known him he managed to be authentic. Even in all his apprehensiveness tonight. That's why when it came time to reveal our present he couldn't resist, in all the excitement, the smile captured him. Familiar fingers intertwined with mine, needing no introduction, as we looked on in wonder. He opened the rectangular gift box, to find a small onesy inside. On it, in embroidery, read the words Grand-Papa. He glanced between us, his daughter and I, searching for some shred of visual confirmation. Even as I noticed tears forming in his eyes. God, I had no idea it was possible to fear a man and love him in the very same moment. He stood from his place on the sofa, making his way towards us before wrapping us in a warm bear hug. Despite everything that happened tonight, I treasured this moment.

"Congratulations to you both. I will keep the baby in my prayers." Papa confessed, still sucking in brief to keep himself from disappearing under a mountain of tears.

"Congratulations," The word rang on loop, as the others gave their congratulatory hugs and kisses.

"Thank you so much guys," Ada looked at me, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. She gave me a genuine smile, for the first time in hours. By the looks of it she wanted me to do the honors, to deliver the golden news. She did that for me.

"Everyone ... we're not having a baby. We're having triplets."

"What?!!!"

*END of Chapter Thirty-two*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 140K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.9M 68.4K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...