The Girl Behind The Mask 【Ink...

By -non_existent-

Three living, breathing, and walking beings, created in a white, empty void. They were supposed to be glitche... More

O N E
T H R E E

T W O

824 44 80
By -non_existent-

{[:]} You {[:]}

Your footsteps crunch every step you took, and you were walking away from.. Whatever the hell just happened.

Usually, you weren't the one who ran away from problems.

Well, you aren't exactly running.

You're walking.

So, uh, I guess that's different.

You heard two voices shouting at you, and you raised your hand.

You brought it back down and there appeared the huge paint brush you made, or, well, copied.

You swung the paintbrush, and it made a thick, rainbow-colored line.

It slowly opened and you stepped in, but not before taking a last glance behind you.

You saw Error and Ink running towards you, and you smirked.

You entered, and you heard thumps behind you.

Shit, You thought.

They made it.

You ran towards a random portal, but you could see that the universe was not.. Very.. " Welcoming ".

You jumped in, and you looked around.

You saw a horrifying Sans in the distance.

This Sans had a crack on the top right side of his skull.

His right eyesocket contained a huge red, glowing iris.

He had blood-stained clothes, and you could see he was hiding an axe under his table.

You knew EXACTLY where you were.

HorrorTale.

" HEEEEY SANS!~ " You shouted, making Sans flinch.

You ran towards him, and you could hear the snow crunch loudly behind you.

" H-H-Hey! Co-Come B-Bac-Back h-here! " You heard Error shout.

" Really kid? You got to be kidding me. " HT!Sans huffed, and you smirked.

You got your paint brush and sliced thin air.

You entered, but not before grabbing HT!Sans' axe.

" What-- MY AXE! " He shouted, and you heard three pairs of footsteps run behind you.

" FINDER'S KEEPERS! " You shouted as you ran towards another portal.

You ran in, and you saw UnderFell Sans talking to UnderFell Papyrus.

" FELL! HEADS UP! " You shout, and both brothers looked into your direction.

You shoved Fell out of the way and gripped HT!Sans' axe tightly.

You sliced thin air and a thick, blood-colored line appeared.

It slowly opened, and you ran in.

" Kid! The hell!? " Fell shouted, and you took a sip on his mustard.

" HEY! GIVE THAT BACK TO FELL! " You heard Ink's " heroic " voice shout.

" KID! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS! " You heard HT!Sans shout.

" The only thing I regretted was when I didn't embarrass you when I had the chance! " You shout back, jumping into another portal.

Flashes of the first night you stayed in HorrorTale flooded in, but you wiped the memories off, not wanting your emotions to control you.

After jumping in the portal and looking around, you quickly recognized that you were in Gaster!Tale, since you saw G!Sans smoking on his cigar.

Your smirk grew and you ran towards him.

He must've heard the shouts that came from the various Sans's and you took this as the chance to teleport in front of him and grab his box of cigarettes.

" [Y/N]?! The fuck are you doing?! " He shouted as you ran away.

" Okay! No one fucks with my cigarettes! " He shouted as you jumped into the portal.

As you entered, you quickly teleported in front of a random portal.

You ran in, also looking at your surroundings.

Hip things like colorful spray paint were everywhere, as well the word " SWAG " was painted everywhere.

" Shit.. " You cursed under your breathe, running even faster.

" Woah-- Hey there brah! " You heard Fresh' " cool voice ".

You almost wanted to puke just from hearing his voice. [i'm just sitting here, thinking: " why must y/n-chan be such a dick?]

You glanced aside and saw Fresh floating beside you, a rainbow-colored aura around him.

You grunted and ran faster.

You could hear the yells of the different kinds of skeletons, and you smirked.

You raised your right hand to your side, and you formed your hand into a fist.

You felt something form inside your fist, and you quickly slid under UnderFresh Papyrus.

" WHAT-- OH! HEY THERE DAWG! BRO-- WHY IS THAT COOL DUDE RUNNIN'?! " Fresh!Paps shouted at Fresh!Sans, who finally stopped following you.

" Reasons, bro. " He replied, and the shouting became muffled as the crunching of snow was louder.

You looked into your right hand, seeing a paint brush with a [F/C] handle.

You swiped the paintbrush in thin air, and a very thin, [F/C] line appeared.

It opened and you jumped in, looking around for another portal.

You saw a portal appear infront of you, making you run in.

You face land on the.. Floor.

You groaned, getting up.

You were still holding HT!Sans' bloody axe, and G!Sans' cigars were in your pocket.

You looked behind you. [that literally sounds like a line from a horror movie]

You saw G!Sans, Fell, Ink, and Error run towards your portal.

You smiled as the portal closed, but not before you raised your middle finger at the four.

You looked around and saw that you were back into your white, empty, and lonely anti-void.

You sighed as you walked around.

HT!Sans' axe was on your left hand, and G!Sans' cigars were on your right one.

You felt a weird feeling around this part of the anti-void.

It felt like someone was here.

You tried to shrug the feeling off, but it didn't work.

Someone was here, and you were almost terrified.

They were living in the same anti-void as you.

---

HAH

cliffhanger :3

i can't believe i actually ended this chapter in a cliffhanger

that's the first time i did that

welp

anyways

i was browsing the internet when i saw undertale posters.

being the huge undertale fan i am, i clicked on the link

it brought me to a site called " RED BUBBLE ".

i haven't heard of it before, and i don't really care

* ahem * anyways..

i saw a lot of undertale posters, and my heart was literally beating fast

my reaction was like i saw gold for the first time

but then

i saw that it costs

10 fucking dollars

we live in the philippines

and one poster

ONE FUCKING POSTER

COSTS 400 PESOS

JUST

DAMN

MY HEART WAS FUCKING SHATTERED

so

anyways

after i glued my heart back with a glue gun

an idea popped into my mind

" Why don't I just download some photos, and print them? "

it was a great fucking idea, and i thanked my once useful brain for that.

i was giddy again and i tried it

so

ta da

i have 2 printed posters of undertale

but they don't really fit on the paper

so

yeah

these were the pictures:

yeah

the last one didn't really fit

i was sad

but screw that.

the last one was like,

in the middle of the paper

it was kind of awkward,

but i decided to just roll with it

and to design the remaining space.

so

uh

the end i guess

don't know why i told you that

but fuck it

um

bye

- Vivi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...