I Can Hear You

By Dreaminngg

Katie was involved in a terrible car accident and has been in a coma for the past three months. But what her... More

I can hear you

Wattys 2016

267 11 3
By Dreaminngg

So hey. It's me, the awkward author again. So if you haven't already seen on my page, or heard, I am entering into the Wattys 2016. I know that I don't have much of a chance to win against all of the other amazing books out there, but I would love to be able to at least have a go. I am entering into the New voices category for both p my stories, as they haven't really been discovered yet, So I would love it if you guys could lend a hand and help me out by voting, sharing, commenting, etc for both books (that's if you think they're worth it).

Thanks
Xox

S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.4K 277 51
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...