Knox's Girl (Carmichael Serie...

Bởi AuthorrUnknown

"Get the fuck out of my house!" my dad shouted. "Gladly. But, before I go, I have just one thing to say; you... Xem Thêm

NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION! PLEASE READ
Character List
Typical Summer Night
The Call
Reunion
Corbin
Daddy?
Party Gone Wrong
The Confrontation
Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My!
Decisions
Done
Regrets
On a Whim
Always Been It
The Morning After
Interrupted
Harsh Words
Bad Turns Into Worse
Punch and Make Up
Good Morning
Dad vs. Daddy
Weird Favors
Betrayal
Family
Breaking the News
A/N
Unexpected
Yes, I'm Positive
Pamper Me
Dinner with the Enemy
Christmas Comes Early
Making Plans
Trying Times (Bonus Chapter)
Here Comes The...
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Some Things Never Change (Bonus Chapter)
Knox's Girl Sequel - Sneak Peak!
AU Version Up NOW! + UPDATE ON ORIGINAL VERSION
Till Death Do Us Part

Eggnog and Ugly Sweaters

599K 16.1K 6.6K
Bởi AuthorrUnknown

**THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR OVER 50K VIEWS. THAT IS OUTSTANDING! I really cannot believe that. I was in shock. You guys are the best.** 

**Edited**

Poppy's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I began to awaken naturally. This was definitely the best way to wake up. Nothing was worse than someone shaking you from your peaceful sleep and not only expecting you to stay awake but also expecting you to put pants on. And have a good attitude doing it! The audacity of it all! To say I was more than grateful to be on winter break with nearly an entire month off was an understatement.

Finally deciding to stop lolly-gagging I rolled over and sat up in bed, giving my limbs a good stretch. Some resultant inhuman pops and cracks followed suit as I pleasantly sighed. I shifted my gaze downward while pulling Knox's t-shirt I'd worn to bed up and tucking it under my boobs, examining my twelve, almost thirteen, week bump. It'd grown so much that it was now obvious I wasn't just bloated but rather carrying a child. I let out a happy sigh as I rubbed my hands over it, thinking about how amazing it was going to be when I was able to feel them kick for the first time. Only three more weeks until it could begin according to Knox and his pregnancy books.

"Mommy loves you both so much already," I whispered lovingly.

After I finished showering and getting ready in my most festive sweater and red/white striped leggings, I texted Kiara and let her know to come and pick me up. Knox didn't know it yet, but I was going to deck out the entire house with anything and everything Christmas-related that I could find. He gave me his credit card a few days ago under the impression that I would buy whatever my heart thought I wanted or needed for the babies before their arrival. I was definitely going to be taking full advantage of those privileges today; after all, we could store this stuff in the attic for the years to come and a ridiculous festive house was something I wanted for our children. My father never let my mom do this because he always said it was a waste of time and energy, but it was something I'd secretly craved ever since I was a child.

In no time, Kiara and I were pulling into the parking lot of one of our favorite places to go, the buildings big red bullseye logo a familiar sight. We quickly hustled inside to get out of the frigid cold before grabbing a cart and wandering inside to do what I knew would be some serious damage.

The first thing on our list was an artificial Christmas tree. I originally wanted a real one, but after hearing about how easily they catch fire – and remembering that Knox is semi-allergic – I decided a fake one would do the job just fine. Among our cart filled with multiple boxes of random-colored ornament balls and a light-up tree topper, I also added a tree skirt, stockings, three different patterns of wrapping paper, ribbons and bows, a wreath for the front door and something to hang it with, garland for the staircase railings, two light up reindeer for the front yard, an indoor and outdoor festive welcome mat, a mistletoe, two adorable pairs of reindeer headbands that I was going to force Knox to wear with me, two poinsettias to sit on each side of the front door, and finally two cartons of eggnog. After doing a final sweep of our cart, we agreed that we had pretty much everything we could possibly need before proceeding to the checkout. As we were getting ready to leave I checked my watch, panicking when it read a quarter till two. I was in a major time crunch as I not only had to get everything set up but still had to get our dinner cooked and in the oven as well.

"Would you calm down?" Kiara hissed. "I know that look; I've seen it plenty of times throughout our lives. Stop panicking. I'll help you get everything done, I promise," she insisted. I released a deep sigh and relaxed as we loaded everything into the back of my car. "Besides, it's the least I could for you considering you basically gave James and me a place all to ourselves," she said with a suggestive wink. I just laughed at her teasing.

**

"It looks perfect." I gushed, clearing my throat and swallowing hard to keep from crying.

"Oh God, are you serious? Girl, it's not even that big of a deal. Why are you about to cry?" Kiara asked incredulously before laughing light-heartedly. I just shrugged my shoulders in response and bit down on my lower lip to keep it from trembling.

"If this is what pregnancy is like, then fuck that shit; I'm staying abstinent from now on. Uh-uh. No thank you," she stated sounding while shaking her head back and forth. I snorted loudly, my heavy emotions finally starting to pass.

"Like that would ever happen. You enjoy the male touch far too much to be celibate. Especially when you're around your boyfriend," I shot back knowingly.

She sighed wistfully. "You're right. You know, he does this thing with his hips where he-"

"Okay!" I blurted, interrupting her. "Let's go ahead and get the food ready," I said. She chuckled, carefully nudging me in the side before following me into the kitchen.

Knox's POV

I huffed loudly as I finally got my key in the lock and pushed the front door open. Working the week before Christmas sucked, especially when Poppy was out of school and I wanted nothing more than to be home cuddling with her day. The day seemed to just fucking drag, the three meetings I had moving at the pace of goddamn paint drying. Not to mention I was tired from staying up late talking to Poppy's tummy in between kisses against her skin. Since she told me she was pregnant, my favorite thing to do is talk to our babies – even if they can't quite hear me yet. That wouldn't be possible until Poppy was eighteen weeks.

The first scent that hit me as I stepped over the threshold was pine. Upon closer examination, it didn't appear to be a natural scent, but more like it came from a can.

And that's when I saw it.

The room looked as if Kris Kringle himself had vomited everywhere. I smirked to myself at what my beautiful Flower had been up to today while I was away.

"Flower? Where're you hiding, baby?" I called out, slipping my coat off my shoulders before quickly hanging it on the coat tree at the entrance.

"You're home!" Poppy shouted happily from the entrance of the foyer. I finished pulling my shoes off before finally righting myself so I could look at her and give her the proper greeting she deserved. Finally settling my eyes on her, she didn't disappoint one bit. My God, she's a sight for sore eyes. I could feel my dick begin to harden in my pants like it did every time I saw her.

I will never get enough of her. Ever.

"Here!" she said with a smile while thrusting her hands forward with an offer of warm snickerdoodle cookies situated a plate that read "Santa's Cookies" around the rim in big, red cursive lettering. I picked one up and quickly shoved the whole thing into my mouth one bite. I moaned as the gooey morsel seemed to just melt on my tongue. Fuck, just when I think she couldn't get more perfect...

"These are amazing, baby. Thank you," I murmured honestly. "Now, come here and give daddy a kiss," I ordered gruffly. Her cheeks turned my favorite shade of red, almost matching the color of the gaudy snowman sweater with 3D bells she was wearing. I sighed in content when she pressed her lips to my own and instantly opened her mouth for me when I licked her bottom lip with my tongue, finally getting a fix of my favorite taste; her. Though I prefer tasting what she has between her legs much more, I decided to keep my raunchy thoughts to myself until dinner was over.

I could smell the delicious aroma of the feast she'd prepared for us wafting from the kitchen and I knew she'd probably slaved over it the last two hours or so. I didn't want all her hard work to go to waste just because I couldn't seem to think with the correct head.

"Don't think I haven't noticed all the effort you put into the decorations, either. Well, not that I could have, anyway. It looks wonderful in here, Flower. You've turned our house into a home and I love every piece of it," I murmured before kissing her cheek and turning her toward the kitchen. I give her butt two light pats as a notion to walk.

Upon entering, I saw that she'd pulled out all the stops with the table set up, making it look nothing short of perfect - not that I was surprised at all, everything she does is amazing. I guess it did help that I was completely and irrevocably in love with her.

Love does something to you; it fucks with your head but does so in the best of ways.

I groaned happily at the sight before me once I finally sat down. All of my favorite foods from three cheese mashed potatoes to green bean casserole to honey glazed ham steak were sitting before me and that wasn't even the beginning. Not even an inch of the table could be seen from underneath all the dishes that are littering it. I made a mental note to buy a bigger dining table soon – we'd need it with all the kids I intended to have with her.

I reached my arm across the table to tear into one of her famous homemade dinner rolls, but my hand was slapped just as I picked up the warm bread. She snatched the steaming bun from my hand and set it back in the basket. I instantly knew what I'd done wrong as she gave me her signature stink face as I liked to call it.

"It's your turn to say grace," she informed me before putting her hand out palm up. I grabbed it with my own as we both bowed our heads to give thanks. This had become a tradition of ours before every meal, something that I wasn't necessarily used to but had grown to enjoy.

Clearing my throat, I began. "Dear Lord, we thank you for everything you've blessed us with. I thank you for the roof over our heads, the clothes on our backs, and the food we have before us today. Thank you for blessing me with the most beautiful and caring fiancé in the world, and for my healthy children. I pray Poppy's doctor's appointment goes well tomorrow and that you continue to watch over us and our loved ones. In Jesus name we pray, amen," I murmured. Poppy's own whispered amen followed mine before I leaned forward and kissed her softly. While I wasn't a stranger to praying, it was something that I had to get back in the hang of. The first few dinners Poppy gave me the honors, I stumbled through my thanks awkwardly, spurred on by the comforting stroke of Poppy's thumb on my knuckles.

After eating as much as both of us could physically handle, we cleaned everything up and soon found ourselves upstairs in our bedroom. I quickly started the bath before adding a few essential oils that I read were safe for pregnant women. Making my way back to our bedroom, I groaned loudly when I walked into Poppy completely naked and getting her pajamas on.

"Uh-uh," I said while shaking my head back and forth. She gave me a look of pure confusion before I swept her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom. I left the water warm, but not scalding as I didn't want it to hurt her or the babies in any way. After helping her slowly lower into the tub I stripped at a fevered pace, eager as hell to join her.

"I love baths," she breathed on peacefully, a content sigh followed her statement. The bath still wasn't all the way full yet, which left her breasts completely on display for my lustful eyes. The rise and fall movement of her chest shouldn't have been as erotic as it was, but, let's face it, I have been and always will be a tits man. That preference, combined with the fact that Poppy's breast had already started to enlarge with her pregnancy meant I'd gotten my greatest wet dream come to life.

"There're a couple of things I love right now, and you have to do with every single one of them," I growled out, unable to keep the huskiness from my voice. Her reaction was instantaneous as her eyes glazed over with need, her legs clenched together to try and dull the fire between her legs, and her breathing became shallow almost like a pant. I loved every damn bit of it.

"Show me," she demanded playfully, though the need in her eyes was anything but playful. This woman will be my undoing, that much I was sure of.

"Merry Christmas to me," I grunted, licking my lips and sliding forward to pin her against the tub wall, my lips latching onto her skin as I fulfilled every single last one of our needs.

**

Poppy's POV

I was a ball of nerves sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office. It was the 23rd, which meant Knox and I would be celebrating Christmas Eve with my mother and Tansy tomorrow at our place. It took everything in me not to tell accidentally slip up to Knox about my secret appointment today. It'd been almost a week since our last official one, but when we got home I'd called and begged for a second quick visit just to find out the gender. I'd learned that it could be detected as early as fourteen weeks with a 4D scan and thankfully she was able to squeeze me in.

I knew that the Christmas cards were technically my gift to Knox, but I knew he would be even more excited about officially finding out the gender of our babies. I got weepy just thinking about what his reaction might before.

"Ansty are we?" Doctor Anderson joked as she entered the room. I just laughed and nodded as butterflies swarmed my stomach.

"Alright momma, let's find out what you're having!" she exclaimed with almost as much excitement as I had bottled up inside of me. She turned on the machine and squirted the familiar cold gel onto my exposed belly, facing the still-blank monitor. The second she pressed the transducer to my belly the unreal image of my children was projected. How crystal clear it was took my breath away. I was transfixed on their little bodies as she continued to move around my belly in search of the best angle.

"Well, mom, you better be prepared to have your hands full," she joked, "they're both girls," she revealed. I gasped, my hand flying to my mouth as I let the realization that I was going to have two beautiful little girls sink in. "I'll go ahead and print you out a couple pictures so you can share them with family if you'd like. Do you have any questions or concerns for me before you go?" She asked. I shook my head, unable to speak around the lump in my throat as I wiped the remaining gel off and hopped down from the chair.

I felt like I was in a daze as I left the office, a massive smile on my face. Getting in my car, I started towards the mall. I was going to buy a matching set of onesies that said something cute about being daddy's girls or something along those lines. He would love that.

After spending a couple hours to find the perfect ones, I rushed home and wrapped the gift before setting it under the three. I knew Knox had noticed the addition amongst the other gifts there by the narrowed look he gave me when he got home, but thankfully he didn't question me about it. Continuing to keep the secret from him until after dinner the next night was the worst. I was practically bouncing in my spot on the couch the entire time presents were being opened. Naturally, Tansy had made a massive mess on the floor with her scraps of wrapping paper, but none of us cared. Her big smiles and squeals of happiness more than made up for it.

"There's one last one," I finally spoke while pointing towards the bag Knox had expertly avoided. God forbid I buy him anything when I'd opened more gifts than I could count tonight.

"Poppy..." he subtly reprimanded as he grabbed the gift bag and placed it on the floor in front of him. My excitement mounted with each piece of tissue paper he begrudgingly pulled out. I stopped breathing as he took the items from the bag and held them out in front of him. His eyes widened comically as he stared at the set of pink onesies with small sewn-in tutus around the waist. Though I couldn't see it from where I was sitting, I knew the front read Daddy's Princess in white cursive font.

Instantly understanding, he used the material to cover his face as his shoulders began to lightly shake. Pulling them back, he eyed me with glistening eyes.

"When did you find out?" He rasped, sniffling as he went back to staring at the garments.

"Yesterday," I said breathily, trying to keep my emotions in check. "I wanted to surprise you so I made an extra appointment with Dr. Anderson. There's one last thing at the bottom of the bag," I murmured, pointing towards said bag eagerly. He reached in and pulled out one of the ultrasound pictures I brought home yesterday. He covered his chest with one hand as the other that was holding the picture lightly shook, a huge smile taking over his face.

"We're having little girls?" he asked rhetorically. I just nodded as a giggle of pure happiness escaped my lips.

"Tansy, Poppy's having two little girls for you to play with! " my mom shouted excitedly, tears welling up in her own eyes as she leaned over to pull me into a tight hug all the white Knox continued to weep silently over the photo of our girls. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.6K 1.5K 17
odette lahey never planned to get pregnant. the thought never even crossed her mind. she already had enough problems as it is, from fighting werewolf...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
733K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever
851K 22.1K 48
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean. The wizened old...