stain ☾ remus lupin

By expectoremus

the stains that blotched their shirts were different; his from spilled coffee and hers from accidental cigare... More

STAIN
INTRO
TRAILER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR
THIRTYFIVE
THIRTYSIX
THIRTYSEVEN
THIRTYEIGHT
EPILOGUE
CHARACTER ASK [CLOSED]
CHARACTER ANSWERS
ALTERNATIVE EPILOGUE
FINAL NOTE

TRAILER

26.3K 818 254
By expectoremus

so it's been a bit more than a week, but stain reached 100k reads, and I cried.

so in honor of this, I made a trailer. honestly the first trailer was shit so this one shall hopefully be better.

there's no real other way to express the amount of gratitude I feel (I'm trying to sound so professional rn but really I just want to squeal and dance) so this trailer will have to do.

I honestly never expected to get more than one hundred views when I first published this back in late november, so thank you.

I hope you enjoy this video, and again, THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

[also if you want pls vote for me on TheAuthorAwards under the harry potter category please]

- scarlett (▰˘◡˘▰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.8K 27
maybe Nate McGonagall has been reading too many vampire novels, but Remus Lupin is starting to seem very suspicious. He's always out late at night, h...
410K 14.7K 36
⠀ ❝ And in the back of her mind, Katie knew that her words were a lie. Because if her nightmares could creep up into her mind and become her realit...
304 30 9
Aquila Black has been obsessed with being the best for as long as she could remember. Perhaps being her parents' only daughter made her feel like she...
9.9K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...