Sexy Santa

By SValentineAuthor

Reyna hates strip shows, but seems as it's Christmas, she agrees to watch the Sexy Santa's.... A sizzling, bu... More

Sexy Santa (Short Story.)

590 3 4
By SValentineAuthor

The whistling and clapping from the lively crowd reverberated through the room. Packed wall to wall with excited women, seated at tables around a black centre stage, their tables laden with cocktails, it would be a night to remember.

Club Eden was putting on their first ever Christmas show. The club, dimly lit, with only the illumination of red ceiling spotlights, held a bar, which overlooked the red velvet seating area's, private booths, and podiums. R&B blasted smoothly from gigantic speakers, the lyrics every bit as hot as the air in the room.

The crowd were not only eager for the countdown to Christmas, but also to seeing the group The Players. Known for their memorable and mesmerising performances, they were the strippers to book, if they weren't already scheduled for events all over the UK. Their dancing skills were phenomenal, their bodies flawless, and then their uniforms...they fulfilled every fantasy that had ever entered a woman's mind. Police officers, firemen, military soldiers, sailor's, the lot.

Reyna stuffed her iPhone back into her bag, and sighed heavily. Reaching for her drink, she gulped back the remains of her sweet Cosmopolitan. Her tight dress clung to her body, which made her fearful of moving too much in case it split, her six inch Louboutin platforms were pinching her feet, and her brown hair that she'd spent ages backcombing, and hair spraying felt like it was weighing her down. Setting her glass on the table, she resumed her attention to her giddy friends.

"Come on, Rey," Tara nudged her, a massive smile plastered on her face. "They'll be on in five minutes."

"Hmmm." She mumbled. She hated strip shows, especially this one. The whole experience of watching men get their bits out, and gyrating in your face didn't appeal to her. It embarrassed her, more than it aroused her.

"I'm so excited!" Kallie clapped with glee.

Reyna felt her muscles relax as she sat further back in her chair. The girls had really made an effort for Christmas Eve to be special. They had all been shopping for new dresses, hired a pink limo to arrive at the club in style, reserved the best front-row table, with a bucket of Dom Perignon chilling in ice. Surely she could make an effort, just for them.

"Cheers!" She poured herself another drink, and held her glass in the air.

"Cheers," the girls squealed in unison.

The room went black for a moment, as the lights were cut off. Silence loomed in the air. Reyna bit her lip, anxiously, feeling herself tense again. Sliding her chair back slightly, she silently prayed that the dancers wouldn't drag her onto the stage, or jingle their bells directly in front of her. Just the thought of being the centre of attention, beady eyes on her, made a heated blush creep up her neck.

"Relax." Tara squeezed her arm, and giggled. "The show will be amazing."

"The Hills" by The Weeknd featuring Eminem was now playing. Reyna inhaled a deep breath of air when five men leisurely strolled onto the stage. Standing next to one another, in a line, all that could be seen were their silhouettes. The strong glow of a spotlight then cast over them, and Reyna got a clearer view.

Five men, all well built, around 6ft'3 in height, dominated the stage, their postures confident and ready. They were dressed in red and white santa costumes, with false white beards hanging from their faces.

They began to gyrate slowly and seductively. When they took steps forward to the crowd, Reyna was almost deafened by the loud screams. The men continued to sway their hips, their lust-filled eyes scanning the front row.

"He can come down my chimney any time," Kallie giggled, fixing a stripper with her hungry gaze.

"And that one can definitely empty his sack..."

"Okay, girls," Reyna cut them off, shaking her head in amusement. "You like the dancers, I get it."

"Yeah, and they're not even naked yet." Kallie chuckled. "I cannot wait to see what presents they're hiding under that uniform."

As the song started to pick up pace, the santa hats were whipped off, and tossed from the stage. Tara caught one, giddy with delight. As the men continued to dance, the beards were torn from their faces. Reyna swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She studied the five stunning faces before her. The blonde man in particular caught her attention. He was tanned which emphasised his green eyes and perfect white teeth as he smiled sexily. His full lips looked extremely tempting, and kissable.

When the men stepped off the stage, scanning the crowd hungrily, like predators on their prey, Reyna bowed her head, pleading with the Lord above that none of them would approach her.

No such luck. Goosebumps raced across her body at the close proximity of the blonde man before her. Leaning over her, she avoided looking at him, hoping that he'd get the hint and go away. She felt fingers tighten around hers, which were now clammy. She felt herself being pulled from her chair.

"No way." She shook her head. "I'm not going on the stage."

"Come on, pretty lady..." the man said softly, his warm breath tickling her neck. "Don't be shy."

"No," she repeated sternly, bringing her eyes up to glare at him.

"Don't you want to sit on santa's knee?" He winked, a wicked smile teasing his face.

"Get in the Christmas spirit." Tara shoved her forcefully, making her rise to her feet.

"No, no, no..." She shook her head vehemently.

"Yes, yes, yes..."

The man took hold of her arm, and led her toward the stage. She felt her cheeks burning in humiliation, her stomach tightening in fear. Her heart was pounding in her chest at a frenetic pace, and she worried she'd buckle on her weak, trembling knees.

Each man now had a victim before them. Unlike Reyna they were giggling, eager to see what was in store.

As the dancer circled Reyna, she twiddled with her nails anxiously, willing for him to hurry up, take his clothes off, and for it to be over. Glancing over her shoulder, she watched as he did intricate movements with his feet. The crowd screamed out again.

Now, standing mere centimetres away from her, the man's eyes bore into hers. He destroyed her with a slow sweeping look, which thrilled and intimidated her simultaneously. She licked her dry lips to moisten them. He cocked his head to the side, and a low chuckle escaped from his lips.

In one swift movement, he tore off his red and white santa jacket, tossing it over his shoulder. Reyna didn't even notice the girl diving to catch it. She was fixated on the tanned chest before her, the ripped muscles, the washboard stomach, the perfect V line of his pelvis which met...an impressive looking bulge in his trousers.

Tearing her eyes away, she couldn't help, but laugh.

Grabbing hold of her shaking hand, he placed it on his neck. He guided it over his smooth chest. Her fingertips traced over each firm muscle. She felt as if her heart was about to explode, overwhelmed with a mixture of emotions: nervousness, lust, longing. His intense stare remained focused on her, as her hand passed his tight stomach and went lower. She almost felt how aroused he was, until he spun around, giving her a view of his back.

Facing the cheering women, he whipped off his trousers. Wearing a red thong, Reyna's mouth dropped. She never thought she'd see the day when a man could pull off a thong. He did it perfectly. With his long lean legs, muscular strong thighs, and tanned firm ass, he could easily have been a Calvin Klein underwear model.

He dropped to his knees, and crawled across the stage, toward the outstretched hands that were desperate to get a feel of him. Moving in sync, the other strippers seduced the crowd, dancing, running their hands over their gorgeous bodies, which glistened under the spotlights.

Reyna found the blonde man unbelievably sexy. She rarely ever experienced feelings of arousal so strong that she wanted to drag a man somewhere private instantly, and ram her tongue down his throat, bury her hands in his hair, and wrap her legs around his waist, surrendering to pleasure. Right at that moment in time, she wanted that man more than anything.

Rising to his feet, he glanced over his shoulder, a confident smirk plastered on his face, as if he knew the effect he was having on her.

When a girl yanked him by the arm, Reyna folded her arms across her chest, in annoyance, as he allowed her to lead him off the stage. Circling his hips, he proceeded to give her a private lap-dance. Her friends screamed in delight, impressed at everything he had to offer.

Reyna felt a stab of jealousy pierce her heart. The girl's hands greedily explored his body. Hooking her fingers in his thong, she attempted to pull them down. Taking a step back, the dancer slowly shook his head, his head thrown back with laughter. He loved the attention. Then again, he also probably loved the money. Who wouldn't? The strippers earned more in one night than most people did in a week.

"Down On Me" by Jeremih was now blasting from the speakers. The blonde man returned to the stage. The group danced for a few more minutes, impressing the viewers with their skilled dance moves. Their bodies shimmered seductively, as they gyrated their hips, thrusting their pelvis upwards. Twerking their perfect asses, the girls went wild, whistling loudly.

When they tore their underwear off, the audience screamed so loud, Reyna winced at the sharpness of the sound shooting through her ears. The laser lights now flashed brightly in the room, confetti burst from cannons, showering the audience with colourful strips of paper, along with red and white balloons.

Before Reyna could return to her friends, the blonde man swept her up, making her yelp, her eyes widening in surprise. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tightened her legs around his waist. She didn't need to look down to see if he was erect, she could feel it. Surveying the club, she could now see that the other dancers were being supplied with money by horny women, eager for private dances, or to have photographs with them.

Behind the stage, Reyna was carried to a dressing room. Setting her down on the counter, he wasted no time in smashing his lips against hers. She responded, with an overwhelming urgency, taking his tongue in her mouth. She massaged his tongue hungrily, greedily, possessively. Burying her fingers in his hair, she rubbed her heated pelvis against his, desperately needing release. The sexual frustration erupted, and she wanted this man.

She had never done anything sexual out of the bedroom before, nothing risky anyway. She didn't know whether it was the alcohol, but she completely lost her inhibitions, releasing the wild vixen inside of her.

She allowed him to yank her dress down her arms, and slowly off her legs. She felt a little exposed in her underwear, but only for a second, as when he kissed her again, she forgot her surroundings.

"You're...so...beautiful," he groaned, possessing her with his tongue.

Unclipping her bra, he freed her breasts. Her head fell back, her eyes closing, as he took a nipple in his warm mouth. He elicited a cry of ecstasy from her, as he circled his wet tongue around the tip. He kissed, licked and sucked her breast with expertise, like he was made to pleasure women. Tugging it gently with his teeth, she gasped.

A hot flush spread up her chest and into her face, when his skilled fingers traced the material of her underwear. Her body tingled in delight. As he massaged her throbbing clit, her lips met his neck. She kissed and nibbled his soft skin, getting a whiff of familiar cologne. She breathed it in, savouring the delicious smell.

When he slowly peeled her underwear down her legs, she drew in a sharp breath. Tossing them to the floor, his lips met her shins, kissing them lightly, making their way up her legs. As he gently nibbled her thighs, she tugged his hair, forcing him to look at her.

"Do you do extra's for all the girls?" Her brow arched.

He shook his head, a sexy grin plastered on his face. "Just you."

She felt herself swell with confidence. His tongue buried between her legs, making her body fall backwards. Leaning on the wall for support, she allowed the man to tantalise her with his mouth. Her nails clawed his muscular shoulders.

His tongue flicked over her clit, making her wriggle. The gentle kissing and licking was tortuous. She needed more. She bit her lip, stifling her moans, when his fingers assisted his mouth.

She was panting now, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She rocked her hips against him, pleading for him not to stop. He thrust his fingers in, and then out, repeatedly, fast movements, filling her, sending delicious shivers down her spine.

"Come here," she begged, breathlessly.

Obeying her, he stood up. She glanced at his thick erection, and cried out when he slammed into her. She winced, as it took a moment for her body to fully accept him. When it did, she surrendered to him completely, savouring the feel of him, his length hitting her sensitive spot. She gripped his ass, pulling him into her, greedily.

He rocked his hips backwards and forwards, each thrust almost sending her over the edge. She moaned incoherently, unable to figure out how this man was so good at pleasuring her.

She couldn't help but admire his perfectly sculptured body once more, and his gorgeous face. Clutching his hair with both of her hands, she watched as a small devilish smile teased his face, a dimple appearing in his cheek. His green eyes darkened, wild with lust.

He sealed his lips over hers again, appreciative grunts escaping his mouth. The feel and taste of his tongue lapping against her own ignited a fire in the pit of her stomach. She was close. She knew it.

He threw his head back, his face contorted in pleasure, and discomfort, as if he was losing the battle to stay in control, to prolong the sweet sensations he was experiencing.

"I'm close," his voice came out a strangled cry.

He continued to plunge into her. She felt her body tingling and throbbing. Her stomach tightened hard with desire, and she knew she was on the brink of climaxing herself. Thrusting her pelvis forward, she met each of his delicious slams. Inhaling sharply, she dug her nails into his ass. Her pelvis was burning, the ache for release intensifying.

Her inner muscles clenched and contracted around him, delightful spasms making her whimper. With a few final plunges, she took a final breath, and allowed her body to cave in, to fall apart. She moaned out loudly as an orgasm tore through her body, sending intense vibrations between her legs. She felt herself trembling violently, gasping for air.

His arms tightened around her body, as he climaxed, his body shaking, loud groans filling her ear.

They lay still for a moment, allowing their pounding heartbeats to subside, and their breathing to resume to normal. Stroking her hair gently, he eventually lifted his head, and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

They heard cheers from the crowd beyond the door, and a clock strike twelve.

"Merry Christmas, babe." He grinned.

"Merry Christmas," she responded.

With a sigh, he reluctantly disentangled himself from her, and rose to his feet. She was unable to refrain from perving at his fit, firm ass, as he yanked on some trousers. She could sit and gawp at his body all day.

Pushing herself off the counter, she found her own clothes, and slipped them on. Stealing another glance at him, she felt herself swell with happiness when he placed on the last item—his wedding ring. She twirled her own white gold diamond Harry Winston band.

"I thought you didn't like these shows?" he asked, towering over her, and sliding his arms around her waist.

"I don't. I get too jealous watching girls all over you."

"Yeah, but you know I only have eyes for you." He placed a gentle peck on her lips.

"I might come to these shows more often, if this is the treatment I get." She giggled.

"Let's go home."

"Okay." She interlaced her fingers with his. "And don't forget the outfit...sexy santa."

THE END.

Did you enjoy this sexy short story by S. Valentine? If so, her new erotic romance novel, HIS CONFESSION, book one of The Black Door Trilogy is available on Amazon. You can follow her on the below sites for book news, FREE chapters, image teasers, prizes, giveaways and more! S. Valentine loves connecting with new readers, bloggers and authors!

P.S Sexy Santa will be released as a full novel, with these characters SOON!

www.s-valentine.wix.com/books 

Story Playlist.

"The Hills" by The Weeknd ft Eminem

"Earned it" by The Weeknd

"Me & You" by Cassie

"Bugatti" by Ace Hood ft Future, Rick Ross

"She Knows" by Ne-Yo ft Juicy J

"Genuwine" by Pony

"Lollipop" by Lil Wayne

"Love In This Club" by Usher

"Oops Oh My" by Missy Elliott

"Down On Me" by Jeremih

"Just A Lil Bit" by 50 Cent

"RackCity" by Tyga

"Bands A Make Her Dance" by Juicy J ft 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne

"My Neck, My Back" by Khia

"I'm In Love With A Stripper" by T-Pain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
550K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
4.8M 304K 109
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...