From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Broken , pain and tears

7.1K 181 21
By ironmanxxxx

Hey guys and here is the next chapter , i've got exams next week so im in a very struggling position trying to revise and so many of you want an update so here it is...

And thank you much for your lovely comments ..i really apreciated them . ☺

......................................................

Chapter 16

I woke up early for school as i opened my eyes and sat up in bed.

Then after what felt like 20 minutes i got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom walking like a zombie.

After freshing up i got ready .

I wore a nice black skirt with a black top and i paired it with a jean jacket with black high heels and curled my hair.

I wore my regular make up but just a lighter shade of nude lipstick.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Good morning "i called out to my aunty who was sipping on her coffee and reading her book as usual.

"Good morning, you off to school?"she asked putting her book down and opening her arms for a hug. I smiled at her. She was the cutest person ever.

"Yup see ya"i said to her as i gave her a little cuddle and then walked out of the door .

................

I walked into school as i walked towards the class before i could turn the handle a bunch of teenagers came barging and running out attacking me to the floor.

They yelled as they fighted between themselves.

I got up of the floor and shaked my head.

What the hell was that?

A boy helped me up.

"Hey you ok?"he asked smiling as i looked at him and smiled and nodded.

"Yeah im fine "i said looking confused at the scene before me.

"Whats going on?"i asked putting my bag back onto my shoulder.

"Oh the exams results are here and there all running to see it"he replied shrugging his shoulders as we watched the bunch of teenagers push and shove each other terribly.

"Oh my ...results are here! Thank you and i wish you the best"i said to him before running off and making my way in through the crowd.

I managed to get to the notice board as i looked down the list for my name .

"Abby mitchell i got it"i thought to myself

Aaaaahhhhh!!! I mentally screamed.

I screamed happily. I had passed!

I hugged a random girl who i didn't even know out of delight and happiness.

I let go of her and walked passed the crowd.

"Hey have you see Austin?"i asked one of the girls in my class who looked like she wasn't very pleased with her exam results.

"Yeah ive seen him he went to towards outside "she said walking off.

I looked at the door as i ran for it looking for Austin. I ran outside into our ground. There were bunch of teenagers and students talking and chatting.

I looked out of for Austin.

Why did he go out?

I ran passed the bunch of students. Towards the tree where i would usually sit until my eyes caught something which had my heart stopped beating.

Tears filled up in my eyes.

As my heart broke into little pieces. My blood boiled. As i curled my fingers into a ball.

As i watched Chelsea in Austin arms.

What the hell! Was he actually being serious right now!

Now he couldn't lie to me. This time i wasn't going to shake it off!

Austin caught a glimpse of me as they moved away from each other as i looked at them.

"Abby..."he called out as he walked towards me. I watched him get closer as he ran faster. He looked at me with regret written on his face. He looked very sorry. But I didn't care! I just didn't want to talk to him right now! Even though i wanted to hear the truth.

"No need Austin! Just stay away from me! "i said. More like whispered because of the pain my voice was hardly audible.

Tears started to stream down my face.

I turned to walk off angrily but then i turned back to face  Austin again.

"Oh yeah and thanks for being such a good friend Austin"i cried as i walked away angrily.

I felt a hand grab me i time and quickly turn me around until i was exactly face to face with him. Eye to eye.

"Listen abby i can explain"he said with pain in his eyes and regret. He looked worried.

"No Austin you dont need to explain. Theres nothing you can say from what i just saw apart from an explanation about this deceit! But right now i dont want to talk you!" I yelled at him. Anger pulsing through.

I yanked my arms away from his tight grip and smacked my hands on his chest and pushed him with every ounce of strength i had left inside me.

"Atleast listen"he called out.

"NO!! AUSTIN YOU LIED TO ME !! You kept lying to me! Why Austin ? You lied to my face! We were best friends! " i snapped as i tears flew from my eyes as i continued crying. I was so angry! As much as i have seen them together it just got worse that he wouldn't even tell me! He just continued lying!

"So many times i caught you and Chelsea but you denyed it why? After all we've been through together YOU...YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!! BUT YOU LIED TO ME "I cried .

"No abby ..listen to me im so sorry i lied but it was for a reason"he replied.

"What reason huh? you just didn't want to tell me , you didn't want me to know you were going out with Chelsea, i really wouldn't have minded  Austin but it hurt that the fact that my best friend who was the closest to my heart lied and deceived me , "i cried walking away from him .

"Please abby ..."he said. His voice was cracking. He was hurt.

"Leave me alone "i cried.

"Abby listen to me PLEASEE!!!"he shouted.

"Go away Austin I HATE YOU!" I screamed. He stayed quiet. He didn't respond.

I ran away.

I ran home and made my way into our tree house. I just wanted to be alone. I climbed into the tree house in my back yard.

I sat there alone with a few blankets as i covered my self with it to make me warm. It was pretty cold.

I cried and cried as i looked at mine and Austins memories all around me. Our drawings, posters, books that we loved to read. Everything came back to me like brick in my stomach.

Suddenly a blurry vision came in view. I sat there staring and breathing. I got up and climbed down of the tree house

I felt dizzy but made my way home.

As i walked in my Aunty walked in from the kitchen. She was smiling.

"Hey abby"said my aunty. I looked at her but my vision was all fuzzy suddenly within that minute blackness took over me as i fell to the ground.
.........

Austin's pov

I watched as her beautiful eyes were filled up with tears, i could see the pain through her eyes , i didn't like it when she cried. When she was in pain. I swear i would kill anyone who bought her any kind of pain.

But this time it was me. I hurt her. I gave her pain. Im the culprit for her tears. Shes hurt and she feels deceived. All because of me.

I wanted her to smile.

She cried as i watched her walk away , i tried stopping her but she insisted.

I heard her say them three words which broke my heart instantly. I felt like someone had just stabbed me with a knife. The pain and remorse i was feeling was horrible. My anger flared at the same time. Emotions swam through me . Why didn't she even listen to me? I was telling her my side of the story .

Chelsea came and put her arm on me as i threw her arm of me .

I walked away angrily. I made my way home .

I walked in my house angrily as i shut the door with a 'bang' as i ran straight upstairs as i flew open the door and banged it shut.

I sat down on my bed as tears filled my eyes.

I pulled out a photo of me and abby. I looked down at her face. She was smiling. Thats all i ever wanted to see. Her beautiful smile. That smile that has me head over heels, madly, deeply in love with her. I soon calmed down as I continued to look at her. My breathing came down to its normal pace.

I fell back on my bed and shut my eyes .

How was i going to get over this! It was impossible to get over her. No matter how much i tried. No matter what i did. I just could not get over Abby. She was on my mind all day and night. My heart beated for her only.

And there was nothing that could free me from this pain. This horrible heartbreak that crushed me from within. Crushing my soul. But I intended to stay calm. With the thought.....

that Abby was never mine to begin with.
..............

Abby's pov

I woke up to a pain in my head telling me to stay put. I put my hand to my head and rubbed it slightly as i got up to see i was in my bed.

I looked around and saw my aunty. I was confused. How did i get here?

"How are you feeling babe?"asked my aunty as she was sat there. From what i could tell i think she was waiting for me to wake up.

"Much better"i replied smiling as i looked at the door as my mum walked in towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Oh dear what happend?"asked my mum.

I gulped hard. What do i tell them.

"What else can happen? This girl missed her breakfast this morning shes bound to feel weak"said my aunty.

Thank goodness. There was something i was looking for.

"Oh of course! Abby i always warn you about going to school without breakfast! Anyways you stay here and im going to make you a nice dinner"said my mum worrying for me. My aunty agreed as they decided to leave my room to let me rest.

I layed down cuddling my blanket as tears filled up in my eyes.
.........

Later on i decided to go back downstairs since i had got bored sitting up in bed for so long.

I came down and everyone was having dinner. I decided to join them. After dinner i sat down to watch abit of tv to take my mind of everything.

Soon my aunty walked in and took a seat next to me on the sofa as she wrapped her arm around me as i rested my head on her shoulder.

"Hey abby you ok?"she asked gently.

"Yeah im fine "i replied getting up.

"Listen , look im your Aunty and i want you to tell me truthfully whats going on. I know something is bothering you baby. I can see it on you face. Maybe thats the reason why you fainted "she said stroking my hair gently.

I gulped. I didn't have no clue what to say to her. I don't think i even had the strength to talk about it. Talking about it would just make me feel a lot worse. And it would just bring back the horrible pain.

Soon i wasn't able to stop my self. The emotions that Ive been trying to hold in just broke loose. I couldn't keep it in myself anymore. I cried as i threw my arms around her. Suddenly i didn't feel strong anymore but more like a broken and weak and emotional human. But its okay to cry sometimes. Its ok to just let yourself know that we all get hurt sometimes. Theres no point trying to run away from getting hurt. You would rather face it with a brave heart and then build your self a strong version of you and in the end you get hurt. If you face the truth you will know that nothing can break you again.

The tears streamed as i threw my arms around her as i hugged her tight. This is the kind of comfort and emotional talk we need.

To prepare our selfs for whats to come.

"I broke up with Austin"i sniffed.

"What! But isn't he like your best friend"she replied. She was shook i can tell.

"I know but he lied to me ,he lied to me that he didn't have a date for the prom when he did and that being non other than Chelsea. The girl who has always been so horrible to me!"i replied with cries and chokes in between.

"Oh gosh Abby thats really sad. But don't be so mad about it I'm sure he has a reason why" she said

"Yeah but when we were little we never hid anything from each other and we trusted each other , i really trusted him but he broke my trust"i cried wiping my tears continuously.

"Do you love him?"she asked me

I looked at her in shock. What did she mean by love?

Like " in love" love.

Ive never actually thought about being in love. I never questioned my feelings. With Zac i never even thought about feelings. About love.

I never pondered on my inner feelings from my heart.
With Austin. Everything i did. I questioned. I questioned my heart. If i was doing the right thing or not. I worried that i might do something is haste and he might leave me. I asked my heart before i did something. Your heart is right no matter what.

And right I questioned my heart.

What was this feeling for Austin? Why do i question so much when it comes to him?

I looked down blushing and replied

"Yes"

"Oh thats the problem... oh Abby dear your not mad because he lied to you , your mad because hes with another girl , you dont like it" she smirked.

Then she raised her eyebrows in mockery and whispered " your jealous "she said smiling like she just won at a puzzle game.

"I am so not, thats not true! I dont mind him dating her its just....its ..um " i fought back defending my self but still couldn't find the right words. Knowing deep down i was defeated.

"Exactly, theres no other ways to put it. Your in love with Austin. And you cant see him with another girl. And your actions are justified. Its all your bottled up feelings that you want to let loose but your afraid"she said smiling at me.

"I can tell, Ive had many experiences like this before you could say I'm a pro at things like this"she chuckled.

"Whats the first thing you felt when you saw them together"she asked

I looked up at her and replied " Angry. Mad. I felt like ripping her hear out of her neck socket" i replied then looked down and played with my fingers nervously and then she laughed a little at my little comment.

"There you go! Thats solves it. Does he like her?"she asked with sympathy in her eyes. My eyes filled up with tears at a little flashback ran through my mind of them hugging and laughing together.

"Of course he does!" I muttered and got up from the sofa and walked out of the room and upstairs.

The thought of him being in love with someone else just broke every little hope i had inside of me. Im not usually a emotional person. But i guess my feelings were dominant over my own self.

Ok so what! Yes, I was jealous. I couldn't see anyone in Austins arms! Why should she out of the all girls be the one to be held by him!

The jealousy was talking!

I sat on my bed and just thought to myself.

I never knew loving someone could hurt this much. The feelings i had wanted to crawl out but i was so stupid to realise now that it is all too late. And that i am just a friend to him. I always was and my actions was justified yes but it harsh. He didn't deserve that. And i should of told him sooner but i guess this is it. Its not like i can do anything about it now.

All i could do now was wait for tomorrow and see what it had in store for me.

..............

"How are you feeling my dear?"asked my aunt in the morning as i came walking downstairs the next day.

"Im fine"i said smiling at her. Avoiding eye contact so she do
After breakfast , i set off for school.

I walked in the school as i shoved my books in the locker.

I turned around as i saw Austin.

He looked at me as we slowly walked passed each other without talking or smiling.

Tears filled up in my eyes.

I walked up the stairs to the science lab as i i bumped into Zac.

"Abby whats wrong?"he asked worried as soon as our eyes met. I looked into his eyes.

Oh no! I cant tell him anything!

He looked worried and scared.

.....................................................

Hey guys the next chapter.

.

What do you think is going to happen?

Keep reading guys !

.

Thanks for the feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
117K 3.3K 29
Scarlett Jones' greatest ambition has always been to go to college and become a writer. But coming from a family who struggles economically, can put...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
53K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...