He Saved Her

By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke Is Doing Everything She Can To Provide For Herself And Her Three Year Old Daughter, But When Her... More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
She Saved Him

23.

10.1K 430 94
By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke

I Was Sitting On The Porch As I Watched SaMiyah Run Around The Yard. I Know She Missed Going To The Park And Making New Friends So I'm Going To Have To Find Out Where The Nearest Park Was So I Can Take Her. Dex And I Also Decided That We Might Get Her A Dog Or Something So She Could Have Someone To Play With.

"Watch Me Mommy!" She Said As She Attempted To Do A Cartwheel. I Clapped My Hands As She Tried Again.

"Keep Trying Baby. Remember...Practice Makes Perfect." I Said. She Nodded As She Continued To Try And Improve On Her Cartwheels. I Wonder Were The Hell Dex Snuck Off To Earlier This Morning. We Ended Up Falling Asleep In Separate Beds, But This Morning I Woke Up And Dex Was In The Bed With Me. I Found That Really Odd, But Also Quite Comforting.

"Excuse Me." I Heard Someone Say. I Looked Up And Saw A Beautiful Couple Coming Towards Me With Their Daughter Who Looks To Me Around The Same Age As SaMiyah.

"Yes?" I Said.

"Hi...I'm Lacey, This Is My Husband Anthony, And Our Daughter Morgan. We're Your New Neighbors." She Said.

Lacey & Anthony

Morgan

"Oh...Nice To Meet You All. I'm Asia And That's My Daughter SaMiyah." I Said.

"Mommy Can I Go Play With Her?" Morgan Asked.

"Yeah Baby Go Ahead." Lacey Said. Morgan Ran Out To The Yard And Started Playing With SaMiyah.

"Our Daughter Has Been Begging To Come Play With Your Little Girl Since We Saw You Guys Moving In The Other Day." She Said. I Was About To Respond Until I Saw Dex Pulling Into The Driveway. He Had A Mean Ass Mug On His Face As He Got Out The Car And Approached Us.

"Who Ya'll Is?" He Asked.

"These Are Our Neighbors. This Is Lacey, Her Husband Anthony, And Their Adorable Daughter Morgan." I Said.

"Aw...What's Up? I'm Dex. Asia's Husband." Dex Said. My Eyes Widened A Bit As I Glared Up At Him While He Shook Their Hands. He Then Looked Down At Me And Smirked. I Guess He Was Smirking At My Shocking Facial Expression. I Noticed Lacey Looking Down At My Finger And I Knew She Had To Notice That I Wasn't Wearing A Wedding Ring. I Cleared My Throat As I Stood Up And Placed Both My Hands On My Lower Backside.

"Well We Just Wanted To Come Over And Introduce Ourselves. Hopefully We Can Schedule A Play Date So That Our Daughters Can Play Together." Lacey Said.

"Yes That'll Be Great." I Said.

"Okay Great. Come On Morgan!" Lacey Said.

"It Was Nice Meeting You." Anthony Said, As He And His Little Family Walked Away.

"Likewise!" I Said.

"Come On SaMiyah!" Dex Said. SaMiyah Whined As She Followed Us Into The House.

"So...Did I Miss My Own Wedding?" I Asked. Dex Laughed.

"Shit...I Guess So." He Said.

"You Guess So? Dex Why Did You Lie To Them?" I Asked.

"Because We Gotta Blend In So People Won't Ask Questions." He Said.

"Oh. I Guess." I Said.

"You Guess? Nah...You Know! Now...Mrs. Porter...Go Fix Hubby Something To Eat!" He Said, Slapping My Ass Hard.

"Ow Dex!" I Whined. He Laughed As He Picked SaMiyah Up And Walked Into The Living Room. I Murmured Under My Breath As I Rubbed The Spot On My Ass Where He Hit Me.

*

After We Ate, I Gave SaMiyah A Bath And Got Her Dressed For Bed. I Was Putting Her To Bed Early Tonight Because Her Sleeping Patterns Were All Messed Up And I Had To Get Her Back On Track.

"Come On Big Girl. Hop In Bed." I Said. She Crawled In Bed And Got Under The Covers.

"Mommy...Can I Play With Morgan Tomorrow?" She Asked

"We'll See Baby. I Love You Oh So Much." I Said.

"I Love You More." She Said. I Showered Her Face With Kisses As Dex Walked In.

"Goodnight Lil Bit." He Said.

"Goodnight Dex." She Said.

"Can I Ask You Something Lil Ma?" He Said, Sitting Next To Her. She Nodded Her Head.

"How Would You Feel About Calling Me Daddy?" He Asked. My Mouth Dropped As Her Face Lit Up And She Gasped.

"Really?" She Said Smiling. He Nodded His Head.

"But Mommy Said My Daddy Was A Bad Man." She Said.

"Am I A Bad Man?" He Asked. She Shook Her Head No.

"Okay Then. A Daddy Is Someone Who Is Always There To Love And Protect You. I've Been Doing That Since You Were Born." He Said.

"Mommy Can I?" She Asked. I Looked At Dex And Back At SaMiyah. Yeah I Was Upset Because Dex Didn't Talk To Me About This First, But Then Again...He Has Been There Since Day One So How Could I Say No?

"Of Course Baby." I Said. She Squealed As She Jumped Into Dex's Arms.

"I Love You Daddy." She Said.

"I Love You Too." He Said.

"And I Love You Momma!" She Said.

"And I Love You More." I Said. I Kissed Her Nose And Tucked Her Into Bed.

"Sleep Tight Lil Bit." Dex Said As He Turned Off Her Bedroom Light And Closed The Door. I Walked Away From Dex And Headed To My Room, But He Followed Me.

"You Mad?" He Asked.

"I Want To Say Yes, But I Can't." I Said, Honestly.

"So...Is That A No?" He Asked. I Sucked In My Teeth And Looked At Him.

"You Should've Talked To Be About It First, But No Dex...I'm Not Mad. You've Been In Her Life Since She Was Born So You Have The Right To Have Her Call You Dad. Though That's Just My Opinion." I Said. I Laid In Bed And He Laid Behind Me.

"Fair Enough. Goodnight." He Said.

"Goodnight? Um...You Know Your Room Is Down The Hall Right?" I Said.

"Damn...We Ain't Been Married A Full Twenty Four Hours Yet And You Already Kicking Me Out The Bedroom." He Said. I Giggled.

"Really Dex? For One...We're Not Really Married. For Two...We Don't Know Much About Each Other To Fake A Marriage." I Said.

"Shit...You Know More About Me Than Anyone Else." He Said.

"I Know Some Stuff, But I Don't Know The Basics. Like...Your Favorite Food, Or Your Favorite Color. Hell...I Don't Even Know Your Full Name." I Said.

"Favorite Food Is Fried Chicken, Favorite Color Is Black, And You Don't Need To Know My Government Name." He Said.

"See...That's What I'm Talking About. Is Your Name That Bad That You Can't Tell Me? What Is It? Dexter?" I Said. He Huffed.

"No! Goodnight Asia." He Said. I Giggled.

"Goodnight Dexter." I Said. He Sucked In His Teeth As He Got Up And Stormed Out Of My Room. I Laughed So Hard That I Had To Cover My Face With The Pillow So I Wouldn't Wake SaMiyah. I Play Entirely Too Much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 37
Aaralyn Price just turned 18. She has the best, bestfriend she could ask for. She has a loving mom. And she's friends with a lot of people at school...
2.4K 86 24
After being divorced for two years already. . Things in Simone's life has changed. Has a 15 month year old daughter named London, A hairstylist on t...
1.9K 117 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
425K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...