The Prodigal Daughter

By SlinkyReads

My name is Carmen Blaque. I'm 18. I live with my mom(Jane Blaque) whom I love with all my heart and my sister... More

The Prodigal Daughter
Prolouge
1.The Beginning
2. Onika
3. My Birthday
4. Graduation and A Road Trip
5. What Really Changed?
6. It's Been A Long 5 Years
7. Moving On?
8. Face The Music
10. Who Is This Chick
Update
Chapter 10.5- Birthday Party

9. Dangerous Woman

1.6K 58 19
By SlinkyReads

Chapter 9- Dangerous Woman

Carmen's POV

By the time we got to Damon's house the twins were tired. So, I stripped them down and put them to bed. Onika had decided to stay with her dad and catch up. So, it was just Damon and I with the twins.

Since, the twins were asleep and I was horny I decided to see Damon remember his old tricks. We hadn't slept together since we got back together. I didn't want to rush it and he didn't want to push me.
He said he didn't mind waiting and that just made me want him more. Then, today with the way he acted at the hospital. I was ready to give me the reward of his life. When I finally made my way to his room he was getting out the shower and my GOD I almost passed out. 

The way the water was dripping from his pecks down to his 6 pack making him look like as if he was dipped into oil.

He was glistening and the way that towel hugged his hips showed me what I was missing. Before I could dive further into my fantasy he looked up.

"Hey, the twins down."

"Yeah, mind if I jump in?" I asked pointing to the bathroom.

"Not at all. I'll be downstairs when you're done."

"Okay." I said as I walked into the bathroom. My plan was to take a quick shower but when that water hit my skin I couldn't help but take my time. When I finally got out I oiled my body and put on the lingerie that Onika made me pack. Right now, I was thanking god she still had her hoeness, because it came in clutch for me tonight.

After I had put the twins to bed and before I went to Damon's room I had connected my phone to the speaker and left the remote by the entrance to the living room. 

When I got to the living room his back to me and when the music started he turned around, and then he saw my outfit and his month dropped. Even after having twins my body was AMAZING and I knew it.

As the beginning of Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande played I walked over to him and slowly sat on his lap grinding on him. He tried to talk but I shushed him. I got back and slowly removed my clothes giving him a show and a dance. 

Allowing the lyrics of the song to tell him how I was feeling.

"Don't need permission

Made my decision to test my limits

'Cause it's my business, God as my witness

Start what I finished

Don't need no hold up

Taking control of this kind of moment

I'm locked and loaded

Completely focused, my mind is open."

Soon he couldn't just watch anymore and he had me in his arms and then on the plush carpet on the floor. As Ariana sang "All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God

Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout."

And a dangerous woman I did feel like. The places he took my body I never knew existed. Soon the music faded into the background. Then, he put me on top and I rode him like a prized jockey. I don't even know where I found the energy and I didn't care. I was having sex with the man I loved and I didn't feel any guilt.

And then it hit me I love this man. I love Damon. And he loves me back and he deserves my love because I am his first choice and that revelation made me wanna give him more. So I did. I gave him all of me until the sun rose and we were both completely spent. Somehow he found the energy to carry me to his room, where I happily passed out.

"Mommy, wake up." I hear my loves yelling and soon I felt the bed move.

"I'm up. Daddy said to let you sleep and until we finished breakfast. So, we did." Max said as Damon walked in with a tray of food.

"You guys made all of this for me?" I smiled at the twins.

"Yeah, mommy. Daddy helped us." Ari said excitedly.

"AWW, thank you. Come give mommy love."

2 Hours Later

The twins, Damon and I were watching Disney movies when the doorbell rang. Damon was about to get up but I patted him to let him I had it. I wanted to show that I felt comfortable here. I was expecting it to be Onika we had talked about an hour ago and she said she was coming to get all the details. But it wasn't her at all. It was my mother and Mark.

"Mom, what are you doing here? This is a surprise. Please come in." I said as I opened the door and ushered them inside.

"Bae, who is it? Oh, hey Mrs. Blaque, Mark. Welcome. Want me to send the twins to the playroom." Damon asked. Before I could answer my mother spoke.

"No, please don't I came to get to know them better."

"Okay, right this way. Ari, Max you remember your grandma and this your uncle Mark."

"Hi." Max said to my mother and Mark but Ari only said Hi to my mother and then hid behind Damon. He picked her up and they started a whispered conversation.

I can tell this upset my mother but she didn't say a word. She just started to Max who was more than happy to hear stories about me as baby. Mark just stood there looking stupid. I know he only came to make me unsettled but I was over him so I could care less about his presence.

"Mark, do you want something to drink?" I asked, politely.

"Coffee, if you have it." He asked not looking me in the eye.

"Okay." I got up to got to the kitchen and he followed.

"So, how have you been Carmen?" He asked after I had started the coffee.

"I've been good, I just got promoted and I've been busy being a mom." I said sitting across him at the island.

"I see. You're a good mom. So, you and Damon. Can't say I wasn't shocked." He said and I knew he wanted a petty response from me but I was above his games.

"Honestly, so was I but the twins deserve to know their father and he in him being an AMAZING father me and him got to rekindle our love. We realized that what we were in high school is nothing compared to what we are now. Then, we both had THINGS holding us back but now we are adults we truly love each other and we share kids." I emphasized amazing and things so he knew that whatever me and him had is over for good. Damon was the twins' father and that was that.

"Mommy, guess what." Ari came in yelling.

"What, sweetie?"

"Daddy and gwandma said that tomorrow they are gonna take us to the zoo to see animals."

"Really? That's good." As I finished talking Damon walked in with Max on his shoulders.

"Hey, I heard you guys are going to the zoo tomorrow. Mommy wasn't invited." I said feigning hurt feelings.

"No, mommy. Gwandma said that you are gonna go see yo sissy." Max explained as matter of factly as always. He's so grown up.

"You know what that's a good idea." I asked finished talking I noticed Mark looking at his shoes. I could tell he felt unwanted and out of place something he has never been in my family or with me but things change. He needed to go find his own family but mine was complete and I think he could tell that.

Suddenly I felt eyes on me and it was Damon, his eyes dashed quickly to Mark and then to m silently asking me if all was okay. Instead of responding I got up from where I was sitting and walked up to him and kissed him on his lips. When we finished, we were both smiling.

"Eww, Mommy."

"Eww, Daddy."

In that moment I knew that I wanted this forever. My little family. Maybe I could back to the states now. I'd have to talk to Onika because she is as much as my sister as she is my best friend.

****************************** Hey, y'all!! Don't hate me. I know this is short I promise the next one will be longer and it will be out a lot quicker. Let me know know what you think. I want to thank all of you for constantly supporting my story and I want to welcome the new readers to this roller coaster of a story. The song is Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. Th song is amazing it speaks to my spirit and so many frisky ways. The whole album is complete fire if you haven't listened already please go do it. Anyway, by for now. As always

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Love Miss_Oj 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686 44 32
like my bio says all my stories are satire me and my partner came up with this together. nsfw? this might get spicy the cover is not my photo! i f...
23.2K 1K 31
Growing up in a small town, she was the girl next door yet one of the guys. Until she wasn't. And then, Carmen wasn't there anymore. The guys adore...
3.5K 86 43
Hi well my name is Jasmine Garcia I don't really have a family I love food,sleeping,Jacob Sartorius,playing on my phone...... Anyways read to find o...
37K 937 29
Malia's mom was a hard working woman, Sierra had raised her daughter with the help of her family. Malia's father was never in the picture and she did...