{CyberStar} G-Dragon Fanficti...

By Ceiliy

Internet model Celia Roselia was a secret admirer of a certain celebrity. When she went to a Big Bang concert... More

Pre-Read
Arriving in Korea
G-Dragon
Celia
Debt
Working for YG
Lunch with Big Bang
My name is
Stars-Crossed
Mall time
Call me
Photoshoot
Family
Rumors said
Baby Good Night
Morning of the concert
Performing with Big Bang
Two hearts
A new job
Crayon
Dinner with Jiyong
That XX
Trauma
The past
Truth
Anew
Drama
Louie Veron
This Love
Don't leave
Let's start over
Return of the arrogant Dragon
Let us continue
Roses by the 20
Sharing is loving
Jiyong
Family ties
Family night
Love Sick
She's Gone
The culprit
Back to the mall
GD's concert
Surprise
Each other
Runaway
Not again
BSX
Private business
Money do buy happiness
Found you
Scary movie
Vacation
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
City of Romance *OPTIONAL*
Night After
High and low
Welcome back
The End
The Conclusion

Interview

7.8K 179 54
By Ceiliy

Chapter 14

Part 1

Knock Knock Knock

"Hold on!" I yelled from the bathroom at the front door.

Why is he so early?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly unlocked the door while I hastily put on my shoes.

G-Dragon opened the door and rushed in.

"Hey! We need to go!" He exclaimed as he clutched onto my shoulders.

"To the interview?"

We're 2 hours early.

"No, to the Boss."

Oh gawd, he sounds serious.

"Why so serious?"

He smirked as he released my shoulders.

"Heh, I'll remember that one. But yeah the boss called me to get you ASAP."

"Alright alright coming." I grabbed my bags and head off.

"Quickly." He held my hand and we rushed to his car.

"Sooo... GD, you heard the news? You know, about-"

"Us? Yeah." He kept his eyes on the road as he drove speedily. "Are you okay with it?" He asked after I didn't reply for awhile.

"It's just a rumor right?" I glanced at his face and saw his mouth twitch a little.

"... Yeah."

Awkward silence...

When we approached the YG building, it was swarmed with angry fans stretching for miles.

GD turned to enter the YG parking lot, it was highly guarded by security and the fans were around the entrance as well.

"GD!!!" The girls screamed as the car inched its way inside.

It was like a crowded parade, people surrounding the vehicle trying to either hop on or destroy it.

There were camera flashes and screaming fans trying to catch our attention, but Jiyong just kept driving.

I can hear them yelling our names...

"Motherfucker." GD cursed under his breath when we were stuck. He didn't want to run over the fans who were obviously trying to stop us.

"What are they yelling about Jiyong?" I asked him when he leaned back in frustration.

"They want to know if we're together." He turned to stare at me and I sighed.

"So they won't leave unless we give them an answer huh?" I grabbed the handle but was quickly stopped by GD.

"Are you crazy?" He took my hands from the door and cringed from the screeches of fans when they saw him touch me.

"But, what else can we do? We'll suffocate in here!" I exclaimed as I remembered all those horror situations of being stuck in a small area for a long periods of time. "Or worse, they'll break in!"

Like zombies!

"Chill gurl. They can't do that."

"But-"

I was cut off by GD's finger on my lips and I stared in surprise as he leaned closer to my ear.

"If they want an answer, we can give them an answer." He whispered into my ear and our suggestive position was already giving off romantic vibes.

GD cupped my face as his head tilted a little.

I breathed in as I realized what he was about to do, the fans who can see us through the front window was already beginning to cry at the site of him leaning in.

No.

Stop.

I always wanted to kiss G-Dragon, but never like this!

I clutched my eyes shut and expected the worst.

It never happened.

I reopened my eyes to see him still gazing at mine.

He was inches away and his face was full of sorrow and regret.

I'm sorry.

"Celia." He started but never finished when the security guards came through for us and cleared out a path.

He slowly let go of me and started to drive, eyes still lingering on me.

When we got out the car, I peered back at the mass of fans trying to pass the guards at the entrance and wondered what they have thought of me.

They probably hate me.

GD glanced at me before silently walking towards the back door.

Away from the fans' view, he swiped a card in the machine and then faced me.

"Celia, do you hate me?" He asked shyly as his eyes scanned the ground.

"What? No, of course not!" That question caught me off guard so I replied a little too quickly.

Before he could make assumptions, the metal door opened and a bulky guard let us through.

Once inside, we took the elevator to the boss's floor.

"Welcome Kwon Jiyong and Roselia Celia!" Lily greeted us when we entered the boss room.

"Good morning." I bowed to Lily and Boss as Jiyong and I took a seat besides the boss desk.

Jiyong started to converse in Korean with the Boss and they don't sound very happy.

I looked up at Lily as she just smiled out of politeness.

"What are they saying Lily?" I asked quietly not disrupting the men's argument.

"I'll tell you when they're done." Lily padded my shoulder to relief my tension.

It's wasn't even 5 minutes before I saw the defeat on GD's face. He crossed his arm and glared at the ground while the Boss grunted in relief.

Lily handed me some papers while she informed me the situation.

"There's going to be several changes with the interview. The first, Jiyong will not accompany you. Second, you're simply a temporary YG model. Third, you have no strong relationship with G-Dragon of Big Bang, in fact, you already have a boyfriend."

My jaw dropped at the last demand.

I'm okay with the first two, but the third?

"I don't have a boyfriend though..."

"Well, you're going to have to pretend."

I nodded slowly as I skimmed my new lines on the papers.

"Celia? Would you mind leaving for a sec? I need to talk to the Boss in private." Jiyong asked with his eyes still glued to the floor.

I complied and waited for him outside.

30 minutes gone by and I felt pretty good with my answers all memorized.

I got up and walked to a window at the end of an office hall.

There's still an angry mob out there!

I went on the internet though my purple smartphone and tweeted some stuff:

'Don't believe in everything you hear. G-Dragon and I are not dating. Please watch my interview today, I'll explain it all.'

Soon enough, thousands of mixed replies came in.

I smiled as I watched the surrounding fans slowly subside.

"Miss Celia?"

I turned around to see a man bowing in front of me.

"Hello?" I replied curious at this middle age YG employe.

"I will escort you to your interview."

"Oh. Thank you, but I'm waiting for Jiyong." I looked at the Boss's door still shut and hoped that GD would come out soon.

"He left."

I stared at the man's face to find no lies.

"That's too bad... Let's go." I followed the driver to the parking lot in silence.

I don't know why I feel so disappointed...

Boss already said GD can't accompany me, so...

Why did I wait for him?

"Miss Roselia, tell us about the makeup concert?" The interview lady asked as we sat across from each other on stage.

"Well, I will be appearing as a guest." I smiled at the anticipating audience as I remembered each of my lines.

"What will you be doing in YG?"

"I am a temporary model."

"So you're not an official member of YG?"

"Nope."

"Do you want to be?"

Some of the lady's questions were not from the paper, so I just answered them honestly from the top of my head.

"Haha, maybe."

"What about the YG members? Do you feel a strong connection with any of them? Especially G-Dragon from Big Bang?"

I was suppose to say I was working under him at first, but I can see why Boss would want that answer to be changed.

"I do not, I am simply working with them."

"But this article says-" The lady showed the rumor headline on a big screen behind her and I remained calm despite my inner turmoils.

"I am not dating G-Dragon of Big Bang, in fact, I have a boyfriend."

The crowd gasped and mumbled to each other as the interview lady struggled to ask more questions.

"But this picture." She pointed at the image of GD cupping my face as I made stuff up.

"I had whip cream on my nose."

"He was holding your hand."

"I can't see with sunglasses indoors."

The lady looked skeptical as my face remained emotionless.

"Sooo... Who's your boyfriend?" Her tone completely changed from confusion to excitement.

"I, I don't think I should reveal that."

The lady laughed and placed her elbows on the table leaning over the table.

"I understand... Is he at least your ideal man?"

"Uh, yes...?" I lied as the lady smirked with delight.

"Tell us your ideals! I'm sure the audience would like to hear them!"

After the Korean translator translated, the audience indeed cheered and whistled in agreement.

"I don't really have that much of a preference..." I fidgeted at the mess I made myself.

I don't want to answer any more personal stuff.

"Nonsense! We'd love to get to know you better! Now, what do you like better? Light hair or dark hair?"

Oh, those kind of questions. I don't mind playing 'would you rather.'

"Light hair." I giggled at the thought of the first time I saw GD in his blondness.

It was his Breathe music video, the first song I ever got into.

When the question game was over, the lady gathered up all my answers from her notes and summarized it all for the camera.

"So... You basically like a cute skinny blond boy who is smart, has a good sense of fashion, and likes to wear black and white clothing like you."

Now that she puts my answers all together, it does seem a little suspicious how those descriptions resembled G-Dragon.

"Uh... Something like that..." I grinned innocently hoping she wouldn't sense the connection.

"Haha, there's many like that in Korean!"

She's right.

I haven't seen a lot of Kpop music videos, but there's always this one guy who dyed his hair lighter than everyone else in the band.

So it could be anyone in the entertainment system.

When the interview was finished, I received a lot of positive messages about me online.

My fans stood up for me while some of GD's fans apologized.

The concert was going to be in one day and my guest appearance skyrocketed the ticket sells even more than before.

I'm definitely earning something from this!

The driver drove me back to the stadium and I entered the backstage to see the Big Bang members having lunch break.

"Celia!!!" Seungri hopped off from his seat and gave me a giant hug.

The rest of the members followed suit as I was being crushed in the middle.

"We saw your interview on TV, good job maintaining your emotions." Taeyang complimented as they all released me.

"Thanks, I was shaking the whole time."

"Yeah, you twitched a couple times when you had to lie about something. Tsk, still need to work on that." GD shook his head as he sat back down on the couch.

"Forget about the perfectionist, I think you did great." TOP laughed as he waved GD off.

I smiled at this light-hearted atmosphere before I sighted something offset.

"Why are you guys dressed like pandas?"

The boys were wearing black and white throughout their whole bodies, some not succeeding so much in fashion unlike their leader who wore those two colors almost too often.

"... No reason." Daesung said aloofly and I took that answer rather than the jumbled mumbles coming from the other 3 who were either scratching their head or staring at the ground, or both.

GD payed us no attention when he watched the high-tech TV.

Sigh, it's back to the hardworking composed Jiyong again.

Or what I referred as: the forgetful, confusing, and off-camera GD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 14.9K 106
[COMPLETED] Okay I know the name is too cliche but thats what actually happens here. V is a famous model and a person who writes songs in his free t...
1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
12.2K 632 21
And here they are now, in a retirement home, looking at their memory book with their children and grand children. "Jiyong, are you happy?" Jiyong lo...
301 37 16
(Book 1 of the Middle Of The Night series) Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Dragon, is the leader of the most ruthless mafia in Seoul. He demanded resp...