"Don't Do Anything Stupid 'Ti...

By MixedFandoms_af

After Buck finally gets released and thawed from being in the cryo, Steve and Bucky decide to finally settle... More

Part II: Cut throat
Part III: Just like old times
Part IIII : "Punk", "Jerk"
Part V : Adoption
Part VI : Shopping Spree
Part VII : Patriot
Part IX : Shield Trainee
Hey guys!
Bring on the hate... (PLEASE READ)

Part I: Thawed

10.1K 212 20
By MixedFandoms_af

Steve gets a call from Wakanda, they tell him that Bucky can be released from the cyro and can be thawed. Hearing the news, Steve grabs his stuff, and rushes to Wakanda. Steve enters the building and rushes to the lab. Steve was just in time, they took Bucky's body out and laid him on a bed. Tears formed in Steve's eyes he and his lover were reunited,well sorta. They lab workers said Bucky can be safe in the lab or Steve could take him home if he'd like. (What do you think he chose?)

With Bucky in his arms Steve felt satisfied, Steve now had Bucky and was not planning on letting him go. Steve gently laid Buck on the sofa to thaw out. Meanwhile, while Bucky was thawing Steve made himself useful, and made some tea for Buck when he'd woke. Bucky had a thing for tea, black, with no sugar, or milk. With a pot of tea ready for Buck when he'd woke, all Steve had to do was wait for Bucky. Steve waited for it seemed like forever, but soon Steve could not wait anymore, with Bucky on the sofa across from him, nothing would happen and Bucky would be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
13.2K 171 12
Henry Hart begins to get sick with what only seems to be a minor cold. Everyone barley notices so Henry decides not to pay much attention to it. But...
1K 52 25
Just pure crack that I find funny. Most of these are from the internet, but reworded or added onto. Some are some other cracks of HP found, or just o...