Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

Autorstwa Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... Więcej

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!🎈 (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 12

284 7 4
Autorstwa Starpoof

I changed the book cover ! 🙌

-----------------------------------------------------------

HARRY'S PoV

"Home."

I answered without a glance back and I slammed close the gym door.They better not be chasing after me. As I made my way to my car,I saw the car in my usual parking spot was still there and I muttered curses to the owner of it for making me walked further than usual today. I unlocked my car,got in,turned on the ignition and closed the door gently.

I can't risk damaging anything since mum trusted me with it. This is the most valuable item I have for now. It took a hell lot of convincing to make my mum trust me driving it,to and back from school since I'm only 16.

Gemma helped me with the convincing though. It's impossible to get this car if only I did the convincing. I even learned how to drive from Gemma. I remembered Gemma apologizing for not having time to buy any presents for my birthday on my birthday itself and she cried.

She felt so guilty and I had to hug her and tell her it's fine because I'm used to people forgetting about it but that made her cried even more. She told me she never forgot the date,not even a second but she got caught up with studies,exams and assignments. She said she's always telling herself to buy them the next day but she never did and she felt like a cruel sister for not having anything to gift me on my 16th birthday.

And the lightbulb appeared on my head. *Finger snapped*

I told Gemma I know what I wanted for my birthday and what I need was only her confirmation and agreement on it. She said 'Anything Harry,anything.' I happily told her I wanted her to teach me driving and I was glad she nodded straightaway.

We spent every evening for less than 10 days on me learning how to drive and it went secretly,without my mother's knowledge until the day that convincing from Gemma was needed to get me a car.

Mum literally made me showed her that I can really drive so she and I went on a quick round around the neighborhood. She sat on the passenger side,watching every inch of my movement and I got really nervous but I was determined to show her I can really do it.

When we finished the round,she said it's good that I'm growing up and she should start trusting me with stuffs. That's how I got the car. It's hers before but she gave it to me and Robin bought her a new one.

I wished Gemma's here. I've got no one to spill my problems and complications on.. Whatever. Harry,focus more on the driving.

Oh yeah.. I needed an alarm clock. Might as well buy it on the way.

I parked my car and went into a small store. I found many types of clocks but I don't actually mind how it looked like. It's just staying in my room after all. I settled on a normal green square-shaped alarm clock. I wanted to take the circular one but I realized it'll be easier for it to topple to the floor so..

I walked casually to the counter and placed the alarm clock down,taking out my purse. The cashier,whose name is Lina(nametag reference) stopped whatever she was doing on her phone,put it inside the locker and stood up to tag my stuff.

"That'll be £5.30." she said,trying to make her voice as soft as possible with a flirtatious smile,batting her eyelashes.

Pfft. She actually thinks I didn't know she's fakeing her voice?! Usually I'll play along with it and flirt back,maybe get her number or her address but as I said earlier,I'm not in mood. So,wrong timing bitch. I kindly smiled at her and hand her a £10.

She let her index finger linger on mine a bit longer when she took the money but I pretended I didn't notice.

"What you buying the clock for?" She asked,still fakeing her voice while counting my change.

There's a reason it's called a goddamn alarm clock,you bitch.

"Needed something louder so I can wake up earlier." I answered simply,not even looking at her.

She took a plastic bag out and put the clock in it. " I can wake you up every morning if you want me to,darling."

Is she seriously continuing this shit when I'm obviously showing that I'm not interested?!

My phone suddenly rang and I'm almost glad it did. I took it out,trying to hide my grateful smile. A name appeared on my screen along with a text message.

[3.18p.m]
Message from > Louis Tomlinson <
Hey,Harry?

I smiled at the text. Thank you,Louis. You saved me on time. I owe you one.

"Girlfriend?" Lina asked,handing me the plastic bag,trying to glance at the message on my phone. Credits to the counter,she can't lean far to even read what's written on it.

"Yeah." I answered back confidently and took the bag.

I'm trying not to laugh when I actually agreed that Louis' my 'girlfriend'. It's just weird,knowing he's a male,straight and all. I just wanted to piss her off. I think it worked.

"Oh.." was all she said.

She handed me my change,still trying the lingering finger trick which made me even disgusted and mad. I snatched the money from her.

"I thought I made it clear I got a girlfriend,bitch!" I spat angrily.

I stomped my feet to the exit (which was also the entrance) and I stopped and turned to give her some final words.

"And don't even bother trying again if you see me somewhere because my girlfriend is beautiful and perfect and you're nothing compared to her."

I almost said 'him' since I'm actually talking about Louis Tomlinson but I caught my tongue. I grinned deviously looking at her shocked face and went home.

><

Mum's not home as usual. I locked my bedroom door and set my alarm clock. After putting it near the lamp beside my bed,I stripped myself and wore a short pants before taking out my schoolworks from my bag. While I was rummaging my bag,my phone rang on my study table. When did I even place it there?? I took out the books needed and walked to my study table,placing down the books and sitting down. I checked my phone.

[3.31p.m]
Message from > Louis Tomlinson <
You okay,Harry? You looked mad when you left just now.

I did? Why didn't the others chase after me? Urgh. Whatever. I ignored the message and put my phone aside,getting my pen and started on my work. I was halfway done with the first one when my phone rang again. It must be Louis. I grabbed my phone and checked.

[3.58p.m]
Message from > Louis Tomlinson <
I know you got my message,Harry. Why aren't you replying?

I ignored this one too,put in on silent mode and continued doing my work. I finished everything in about 35 minutes then I kept the books back in my bag and took a shower. It felt good to have a shower after all those sweaty runs in the gym just now. I massaged my scalp,washing thoroughly through my curls.

After finishing, I wore my boxers and a yellow sweater and went to lie on my bed,getting ready to watch some TV. I don't even consider wearing pants since they bother the hell out of me. Unless,there's guest that is.

I got myself cozily tucked in to my comforter and switched on the TV. I was choosing a channel to watch when I saw my phone screen lighted up. I had it silenced earlier so it doesn't make any sound. Huffing,I crawled over to the side of the bed and took my phone.

[4.46p.m]
Message from > Louis Tomlinson <
Fine. Ignore me for actually being dumb enough to care,you handsome BRAT.

Handsome?? He thinks I'm handsome? I actually made progress!

*Sigh*  Alright. I don't want him to go sulking and not making conversation with me. I pressed the call button and waited for Louis to answer. I wanted to apologize. I did that all that ignoring on purpose,yeah.

First beep.

Second beep.

Third beep.

Fourth beep.

Fifth beep.

~ The number you have dialled is currently not available. Please try again later.. ~

He's sulking already? Let me try again. Please pick up,Lou...

First beep.

Second beep.

Third beep.

Fourth beep.

Fifth beep....

~ The number you have dialled is ... ~

I cut the call. SHIT. Louis' not picking up.

The next day...

"Hey,um have you seen Louis?" I asked,taking a seat with my mates.

Today,mum had prepared me a sandwich to eat as breakfast and that's just weird.She never have the time to make breakfast before. I brought the sandwich I packed in a sealed plastic bag and took a bite.

Mmm..not bad...

"Nope." Niall responded. He's eating his breakfast too,I see. A big cheeseburger. Tsk tsk.

"He'll be here,don't worry."

Yeah Harry. He'll be here soon,sheesh! It's still early.

After what seemed like a day I waited when it's only been 15 minutes,I saw Louis walking to our table,dashingly carrying his bag in one shoulder to our table and my heartbeat increased in speed each step he came closer. Wtf?

I saw his mouth turned up before he walked slowly behind Zayn and covered both Zayn's eyes with his hands. A part of me wishing that was me... Niall smiled,seeing Louis.

"Guess who?" Niall asked Zayn.

Zayn covered Louis' hands in his and sighed. "Louis,your hands warm.."

Louis pulled his hand away and crossed his arms like a 5 year old who doesn't get the toy they wanted. "No fair,you knew I'm coming here!" He huffed out,almost pouting and I find that really cute.

I let out a too-loud chuckle and his eyes met mine and that's when my heartbeat raced again. " Hi,Louis."
I smiled,hoping he'll respond back.

But he doesn't. He just nodded lightly at me without any smile and broke our eye contact. Ouch.

"Louis,help me out." Zayn tugged Louis' hand lightly and gestured to his book. He's been doing that work since before I came because he overslept yesterday.

"Move your cranky arse and I will."
Louis commanded,making a motion of move away with his hand.

Zayn and Liam scooted to the side,making more space for Louis to sit. He can just sit here beside me where there's a huge gap but he doesn't. *Sigh*

" I forgot the other two. I only remembered Prophase and Anaphase." Zayn bit the end of his pen.

Louis studied the book for a few seconds before saying, "Telophase and Metaphase."

Zayn snapped his fingers together and wrote them down.

"Hey guys. I got a plan." Liam suddenly suggested. " How about having karaoke night slash movie night this Saturday?"

"That's great!" Louis and I said together and once again we made eye contact but yeah,Louis broke it when Liam laughed. Zayn and Niall agreed to it too because thankfully,we all doesn't have any plans on that day.

"Okay,so my house. Saturday. Keep in mind." Liam pointed a finger to Louis. "Louis I'll text yah my address soon."

Louis nodded. "Wait. Am I staying there for a night or what?"

Liam gestured his hand to Niall,Zayn and I. "They all are so you too."

Then we started chatting about our hobbies since Louis brought the topic out. He said his hobby is playing football. I just kept my eyes on Louis the whole time they were all talking. I needed him to see that I needed his attention. I needed to talk to him but he won't even glance this way! Soon,the bell rang signaling students to move to their classes.

Okay. Now is..literature. Luckily I've done the work Mr Murs gave on Monday. Then,it reminds me. Louis and I,literature! Same class! YES!

I waited for the others to move to their class before catching up with Louis. I think he speed walked or something. I saw the shape of his body from the crowd of students,who's also moving to their classes. I just pushed by them.

"Louis! Wait!" I called out.

Lucky for me,he heard me calling and he turned around,looking for the source of voice and when I got near him,a random girl knocked into him and all the books she's carrying fell in the ground which stole Louis' attention and I cursed.

I might as well help her so I stood beside Louis. He squatted and took her books and stood back up,handing them to her.

The girl took them without glancing to look at Louis at first. "Sorry,I'm rushing to class." She said.

"No biggie." Louis told her.

She brushed a few strands of her hair away from her face and looked at Louis,smiling. She seemed to be observing Louis' face and then her mouth dropped. "L-Louis..?"

She knew Louis?????

I can see that Louis was surprised too and this time he observed her face. After a few seconds,his eyes went wide. "E-Eleanor??"

-----------------------------------------------------------

2240 words. 🙌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

127K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...
10.2K 257 23
Harry is a stuck up prince who has an arranged marriage with the poor horse tamer Louis, who teaches Harry that you can't always expect everything to...
57.6K 2.1K 44
WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR. Unjustice rules, inhumane punishments, people being puppets of the King -- Axine is tired being sorrounded by tho...
14.4K 234 18
Y/n is lost. Her parents abandoned her at an orphanage. The care taker and kids there treated her terrible. no one wanted to adopt her. she hated lif...