BETTY

By Ashvnti

Peoples description of falling in love with the head man in the mafia is usually something like: he meets gir... More

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER5
CHAPTER6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER8
CHAPTER9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
Bonus Chapter!!!
Author Note
I'm doing a Part two
Release Date
Sequel is here!!!

(17)

4.5K 250 9
By Ashvnti

:Scheming:

(Leo)

I sighed as I sat in front of my father Leo the second, and my younger brother Larry. I just had to come sit with them for a while.

Not only for business reasons but because I needed some space away from Gina.

My phone vibrated. I checked it, thinking it was a text messages from Gina Or one of my hoes.

But it wasn't. It was a notification that the ring had moved. From the bank, to the pond shop and back.

I could only wonder if Betty had found out I was tracking her.

"Brother. How are you? You look tense."

I smiled and continued watching the football game.

"I'm fine. As long as this business is alive I'm doing great."

(Betty)

I had the blueprint of Larry's house in my purse. Thanks to Ham.

I felt so relieved and loved. But I had one more stop to make before I went home.

I drove by Paulina's apartments. She lived with her husband and her daughter lived in the apartment next to her with her boyfriend and two kids.

I missed my dear friend and I needed her help and comfort before I started a war.

I knocked on Paulina's door.

No answer.

I did the same for the daughters door and a woman came out. A very unfamiliar woman.

"Hi does a girl by the name of Pat live here? She has two kids and a boyfriend.",I said politely.

"No they were evicted. I used to live down the hall."

I was in shock. What had happened to Paulina?

"Do you know why?"

She lit her cigarette.

"Yeah. Something about them being immagrants. Hell if I know."

I felt like my heart had sunk. Leo had done this. He had sent her back across the border.

"Thankyou."

With that I went home. Tommorow was the start of a war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 13
Refusing to take the title of Donna forces Samora to make a run for it to not only save her life but to save the life of someone she loves. But after...
71 12 12
a story of how a girl falls in love with a mafia king and gets married with him let's see what happens to them after their marriage there are very u...
1.3K 44 42
Anna's father is a mafia leader, she has been trained her entire life to be able to defend herself. Marcus is the leader of another mafia Familia. An...
172K 3.6K 65
Kidnapped and taken to an assassin's training camp leads to Roxie having sell her soul to the devil to save someone close to her. She then became a...