Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 11

2.4K 50 39
By wwepurplevixen

"BUT I don't know what's worse.
The fact that we hurt certain people in our lives
Without knowing
Or
The fact that we keep on hurting the same people;
The very same way. "

✘✘✘

RAW BEFORE EXTREME RULES

"You get it?" I asked one of the workers backstage and saw him nod as Brie and I checked the photo.

I had flown to Arizona courtesy of Brock's jet yesterday morning after breakfast.

Of course we got into another fight about me taking his jet or not but frankly after all the fights we had been in, that was a fight I welcomed and let him win in the end.

"I love that we used the black and white filter.."

"I don't see the point in this shit." I jumped a bit as I felt his breath in my neck and Brie's widened eyes let me know that it was definitely Brock.

I turned to stand next to Brie and gave him a small smile .

"Brie. Nicole" He gave a brief nod.

"Brock." Brie raised her eyebrow.

"Brie take a picture of me and Brock!" I smiled as I knew she was about to ask him why he was with us as she had seen what had taken place in her absence.

She had been joking around about it when I got to their house yesterday but she was on defense mode so definitely wasn't going to show it.

"You know I don't like pictures.." I heard him next to me.

"Weren't you the one who forced Jimmy to come get me and forced me into a picture with you at the restaurant?" I peeked up at him and he fought a smirk.

"Fine, but I'm only doing it cause I got three rounds out of you this weekend." He whispered into my ear and by the fact that Brie was still scrolling on her phone I knew she hadn't heard.

"Just turn!" I rolled my eyes as I forgot how childish he could be when getting laid.

"Brie!"

"Oh I just figured you maybe wanted me to go so you could finish your moment" she smiled and I sighed causing her to raise the phone as I posed.

"Here you go! " She smiled as she handed me the phone and I knew I would be answering loads of questions later.

"I have to get ready." She gave a small wave , even though she was ready .

What a good sister, I hopped onto the crate as I set my title next to me.

"Don't you get tired of taking pictures of yourself " he asked really seeming curious as he let his hand rest next to my thigh on the crate while he hovered over me.

" Not everyone is antisocial like you Beast. I'm champion , people want to know what I am doing.."

His eyes trailed over my body as he moved closer placing his other hand on my other side.

"I socialize with the important people baby.." He smirked as he leaned in while his hands remained on either side of me.

We weren't together but as he leaned in , I knew I couldn't be fearless I wanted him and he finally knew it, even more so after this weekend.

"Am I important?" I whispered as his lips almost grazed over mine.

"BROCK!" I immediately leaned back as I heard Paul's voice echo in the hallway. I wasn't sure how he spotted us as we were in the dark area but of course it was Paul.

He turned back to me , "What hotel room are you in?"

I frowned a bit as I wasn't sure why he was asking but of course I couldn't tell him as it was a permanent slumber party. However tonight that slumber party wouldn't be in my hotel room.

"I'm staying at Brie's" I mumbled as I finally saw Paul lurching in the distance as Brock practically blocked everything off with how close he was.

He sighed, "meet me in mine then 314"
The hotel was closer than Brie's house so I didn't mind stopping by.

"Paul's waiting , you should go find..."

He gripped my face and kissed me hard before I could finish and if my dress wasn't so tight he would be standing between my legs but I remembered who was waiting for him.

"I have to confront Dean tonight." He whispered into my lips.

"I know, you have to go . She's here tonight right?" I tried to hide the sadness in my voice but I couldn't I was simply weak for him.

He didn't say anything just searched my eyes in the slight darkness we were surrounded by.

"I don't do the whole sharing thing Beast" I teased before kissing him again as Nicole didn't want her beast feeling bad so Fearless Nikki took a back seat.

He reluctantly pulled back as Paul simply waited and didn't come dragging him away like I had expected.

He stared me over one more time before he walked off as I watched him walk away.

"Well well well what did I just see?" I sighed as my brother appeared next to me.

"Shut up Mox" I heard Renee and saw all my best friends.

"What, did Brie call you?" I narrowed my eyes at my sister as she didn't leave to give us privacy after all .

"For all I knew he could have wanted to attack you. You guys together again?" She asked as she hopped onto the crate.

"No.. His with her and his hiding something. I let go of John and he believes that but still won't tell me why he is obsessed with the idea of John." I whispered .

"Maybe he first wants to know for sure you are his before he tells you. What if its really bad?"

I shook my head as he knew after this weekend,
"Like?"

"I don't know but why else would he be so weird about it?"

I shrugged, "I have to retouch my make-up I will see you guys at the Gorilla."

I walked off and soon saw my favorite blonde next to me.

"What's up?"

"What do you mean?" I frowned as I turned to face her.

"Brie thought you were with us until you flew in yesterday. While we did cover for you, explain why you told us you were going to Arizona for the weekend but ended up not?"

"I missed the farm" I croaked and she frowned and pulled me into the supply closet.

"Judging by what we saw five minutes ago it didn't end badly , so why are you almost crying?"

"Because the weekend was amazing. God , I missed him so much you know? Just us , me and my man. It wasn't even for a full day but I loved every moment of it.."

"Awww " she pulled me into a hug.

"So you spoke about the Charlotte thing?" I nodded as I moved back and leaned against the wall.

"That's another thing that's a mystery but they definitely aren't together. Its just tiring, I want him but I can't give in when there are so many unanswered questions"

"You are right in doing so Nikki if that's a question. You are and you guys being friendly doesn't mean you are giving in or that you are a weak. It means the opposite , you guys sat down instead of letting all the anger prevent it and clearly showing your love for each other."

"That obvious?" I laughed.

"I'm Renee, I see everything besides, I'm the one who knows about it so that's why its obvious" she shrugged.

"I just hope this storyline ends Sunday. Apart of me wants to lose the title so they can just get what they want and stop messing with my Team."

"Well you are not going to lose that title, especially not to her." She dug into my bag and pulled out a tissue.

I smiled as she pat my eyes, "now you really do need a touch up. Let's go!"

***

"Miss Bella I trust you are doing well?" I heard JBL as Dean delivered a close line onto Sami.

"Very well.." I said with a cheery voice as Dean was in control.

"What do you think about Brock Lesnar's actions last week?"

"Well.. Brock is just a guy who is afraid of the world seeing that not everyone fears him as he wants. that's why he despises Dean and I" I said with not as much conviction as I probably would have been last week.

"Doesn't look like he despises you in this picture?" I glanced at the picture and smiled.

I uploaded it while sitting with Renee in make-up.
I finally had a picture with him other than the one my mom took. Which would always be my favourite.

"Well I guess I caught him at a good moment, everybody needs a little Nikki Bella in their life and Charlotte needs to realize that I have the ability to take everything away from her."
I shrugged.

"Is that what you want?" I heard him ask and turned to him.

"What do you mean ?"

"Do you want the Be..." He was cut off before he could continue.

I sighed as I heard Charlotte's music playing just as Dean had declared victory over Sami and they were hugging it out.

"See you soon guys !" I smiled before taking off my headphones and walking with my sister.

We entered the ring alongside Dean as Team Flair made their way down.

Brock hopped onto the apron and my eyes avoided him as looking at him would probably show that my anger for him had disappeared.

I hoped this wasn't going to turn into some fight because honestly this dress was not made for it.

"Hello Nikki" I sighed as my eyes snapped off Brock's who held a blank face that I had briefly glanced at.

"Hello Charlotte. Glad to see you can walk again" I glanced down at her leg .

"How funny , almost as funny as how I am going to destroy you at Extreme Rules Nikki" She said proudly.

"Oh like you destroyed me at Payback? At Payback I proved to you that I am capable of taking your entire team down on my own . This time I will have my team so.."

"Team? Mmm seems you are missing on." I sighed as Foxx was currently on her annual leave, bad timing yes. But she deserved sometime off and of course the Authority loved that she did.

I smiled as Paige's music played and she quickly made her way down.

"Of course.. She saves you and now she's back to being the side kick , basking in someone else's glory" She glared at Paige.

Paige was like me having taken what she wanted.

"I like loyalty Charlotte but don't question my team members question yours! Paul how's the eye?" I smiled as although the bruise was fading it was still there.

I turned my attention away from her and focused on Charlotte, "Dean will be destroying the Beast just like.."

"MY Beast..." She screamed out into my face.

I felt my jaw clenching as I wasn't expecting it but my thoughts were messed up and I wasn't sure where I was.

I briefly glanced at Brock for what I don't know, some small sign that he disliked what she had said because he made it clear to me he was mine but he wasn't looking at me, simply staring ahead.

"At Extreme Rules.." I saw Paige moving closer as she spoke.

"The Lunatic will beat your Beast's ass" She stated as I knew she sensed that I was hesitant and I hoped to the world I didn't seem as weak as I felt by being disarmed by two words.

"Is that so?" Oh now he can speak.

"Yes Brock, it is.. the same way I beat you at Wrestlemania 32 I am going to beat you on Sunday."

Brock tried moving to Dean as he finished off but I stood in front of Dean. Dean smirked but Brock wasn't staring at me , but staring past me at Dean.

Now I was angry as I wasn't even being acknowledged I got better treatment last week.

"Paul, get your Beast on a leash. My lunatic has just competed in a match and does not need to deal with a deranged Beast."

His eyes snapped onto mine as he glared while I simply stared at him waiting.

"Brock let's just go." I heard her.

"You take orders from her?" I smiled waiting for him to do something, but he surprised me by turning and following her.

"What the fuck is happening sister?" Dean whispered as I froze.

"Oh no you don't get to leave. We are leaving. I am sure Paul wants to deliver whatever bullshit promo" Paige glared as I felt Dean place his arm around my shoulder and sit on the rope so I could exit.

I smiled as I walked alongside Paige even though I couldn't have been more confused.

I heard Dean's voice fill the arena as we made our way up the ramp, " you know what the best thing to do with a beast is? Keep him locked in a cage. But a cage? That's not the Lunatic, the lunatic belongs to an Asylum and I think that its time the Beast knows what its like to deal with me in my home, The Ambrose Asylum"

I frowned as we reached the stage and I saw the well cage I guess being lowered trapping Team Flair in the process as they stared at it in confusion.

"You said I could pick the stipulation? Well at Extreme Rules it will be the Beast vs The Lunatic, myself! In an Asylum Match. There is no escape only win by pinfall. Which I have done before so I will be enjoying doing it yet again."

"What the hell just happened ? One minute his kissing you backstage and the next he is glaring at you? " Dean snapped as soon as we got backstage.

"It's for the show Dean" I shrugged as I watched Paige and Brie walk on clearly not wanting to stay around with snappy Dean .

"Well last week he was kissing you for the show! Not fucking being Charlotte's puppet, he is your Beast not hers...." I simply nodded as he walked off, he needed a shower to cool off.

I sighed and waited at the Gorilla for Brock. I saw him first before all of them and as soon as he saw me.. .

"Brock what the .." I approached him but he just glanced at me before walking on.

"Fuck off!" He held up his hand.

I saw Charlotte walk after him before turning back to me.

"Maybe not everybody needs a little Nikki Bella in their life."

A/N:

Brock's sudden mood change? 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
139K 3.2K 100
Nikki Bella just betrayed her sister Brie Bella, she thought it was the right thing to do because she thought by abandoning her sister, her boyfriend...
272K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...